The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14905

    Orland park

    Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.

    http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark...rk-massage-spa

  2. #14904
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?
    As you know from your experiences, there are only two ways to find massage therapists who play: 1) go to the ones reviewed on this forum, which we've all been to, or 2) if you want to see someone new you've got to just give it a try and see what happens. That's what I did here.

    Nothing ventured, nothing gained (well, in this case not much was gained anyway, but you know what I mean).

  3. #14903
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomy99  [View Original Post]
    He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.
    That's right Zoomy. I wouldn't go back if I'm looking for extras, but that doesn't mean I won't ever go back. The massage, legit though it was, was a good one.

    I was certainly hoping there were extras to be had at this new place, but the fact that there aren't doesn't bother me. There are plenty of other places close by that can take care of that. I'm not a huge fan of Paradise (in part because I don't think the massage itself is very good), but Paradise is also in the neighborhood and can be counted on when needed.

    All that being said, I agree with those who are saying that there is no point going back to a place thinking you're going to start getting extras by virtue of being a repeat customer. I rarely strike out, but when I do I accept it and move on (unless, like here, the massage itself is worth the repeat visit).

  4. #14902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Let Me Understand This;

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.
    The extra play guys expect at a legit spa is a hand job after subsequent visits? Really? Massage isn't really my main thing. But I'd rather go to a Massage Therapist that plays on the very first visit with a lot more than just a Hand Job. But that's just me.

    Bob, I can see your concept of OTC time with a therapist and having no limits. It works with my ATF.

  5. #14901

    Last paragraph

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.

  6. #14900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Legit

    Actually, all three of my girlfriends work at legit spas. Never, ever, expect or ask for extras in the spa, but instead go on dates outside of the spa. All three (plus my wife) expect sex all the time. I'm exhausted!
    But, to the point of this thread, if the woman sets her limits, respect them. If you really like her, establish an out-of-the spa relationship. Then there will not be any limits. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.

  7. #14899
    Ron. I like a good massage too. If I want that I go to a legit place.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing wrong with getting a legit massage with no play. I went twice to Reflexion Spa for that because the massage was excellent. I also know it's nice to play after a good massage. When I want a massage and play I make sure that it's available on the very first visit. Subsequent visits at a legit spa hoping to play is just a waste of money and time.

  8. #14898
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?
    Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.

  9. #14897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.
    There's nothing wrong with getting a legit massage with no play. I went twice to Reflexion Spa for that because the massage was excellent. I also know it's nice to play after a good massage. When I want a massage and play I make sure that it's available on the very first visit. Subsequent visits at a legit spa hoping to play is just a waste of money and time.

  10. #14896

    Exactly

    For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?

  11. #14895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Here's A Thought;

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?

  12. #14894

    Just opened

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    Might be they are playing it close to the vest just because they have just opened. Could also very well be they are and will remain strictly legit. Their ad does say 60, not 65. Maybe a repeat visit and point that discrepancy out.

  13. #14893

    New Place in South Loop

    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.

  14. #14892
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in fike to make eye contact fuite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at thfe time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again gufy code was / is alive and well.
    Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in. That was quite awkward LOL He did not know how to react, I wafs a bit taken aback for a second and figured, what the heck this is just porn, and pretended to continue to look fat some titles to make sure it is all normal and left. I am not sure if I said buy. We did not talk about it after thaft but it was only weird for a few weeks after that both of us forgot about it. Your anecdote made me remember that incident from 20 years back.

  15. #14891
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.
    That's why I always ask to leave out the back / alley enterance. Don't need to be spotted by someone who knows me, or worse, knows me and my wife leaving a massage parlor. It's also why I won't go to ones in my neighborhood.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape