Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,096 to 25,110 of 40000
-
04-22-16 16:34 #14905Regular Member

Posts: 11Orland park
Long time listener abd first time posting. I been to a bunch of places all over the country cause of you guys. I am never out in this area but saw this today and had to share.
http://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark...rk-massage-spa
-
04-22-16 11:49 #14904Regular Member

Posts: 6As you know from your experiences, there are only two ways to find massage therapists who play: 1) go to the ones reviewed on this forum, which we've all been to, or 2) if you want to see someone new you've got to just give it a try and see what happens. That's what I did here.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Nothing ventured, nothing gained (well, in this case not much was gained anyway, but you know what I mean).
-
04-22-16 11:43 #14903Regular Member

Posts: 6That's right Zoomy. I wouldn't go back if I'm looking for extras, but that doesn't mean I won't ever go back. The massage, legit though it was, was a good one.
Originally Posted by Zoomy99
[View Original Post]
I was certainly hoping there were extras to be had at this new place, but the fact that there aren't doesn't bother me. There are plenty of other places close by that can take care of that. I'm not a huge fan of Paradise (in part because I don't think the massage itself is very good), but Paradise is also in the neighborhood and can be counted on when needed.
All that being said, I agree with those who are saying that there is no point going back to a place thinking you're going to start getting extras by virtue of being a repeat customer. I rarely strike out, but when I do I accept it and move on (unless, like here, the massage itself is worth the repeat visit).
-
04-22-16 09:35 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 3480Let Me Understand This;
The extra play guys expect at a legit spa is a hand job after subsequent visits? Really? Massage isn't really my main thing. But I'd rather go to a Massage Therapist that plays on the very first visit with a lot more than just a Hand Job. But that's just me.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
Bob, I can see your concept of OTC time with a therapist and having no limits. It works with my ATF.
-
04-22-16 08:26 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 66Last paragraph
He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 08:23 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 1255Legit
Actually, all three of my girlfriends work at legit spas. Never, ever, expect or ask for extras in the spa, but instead go on dates outside of the spa. All three (plus my wife) expect sex all the time. I'm exhausted!
But, to the point of this thread, if the woman sets her limits, respect them. If you really like her, establish an out-of-the spa relationship. Then there will not be any limits. Bob.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 08:10 #14899Banned Member

Posts: 4190Ron. I like a good massage too. If I want that I go to a legit place.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 07:34 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 151Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 00:24 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thanks.
There's nothing wrong with getting a legit massage with no play. I went twice to Reflexion Spa for that because the massage was excellent. I also know it's nice to play after a good massage. When I want a massage and play I make sure that it's available on the very first visit. Subsequent visits at a legit spa hoping to play is just a waste of money and time.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 00:03 #14896Banned Member

Posts: 4190Exactly
For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 16:11 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 3480Here's A Thought;
How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 14:25 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 66Just opened
Might be they are playing it close to the vest just because they have just opened. Could also very well be they are and will remain strictly legit. Their ad does say 60, not 65. Maybe a repeat visit and point that discrepancy out.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 11:47 #14893Regular Member

Posts: 6New Place in South Loop
Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.
There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.
House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.
I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.
The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.
The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
-
04-19-16 23:53 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 498Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in. That was quite awkward LOL He did not know how to react, I wafs a bit taken aback for a second and figured, what the heck this is just porn, and pretended to continue to look fat some titles to make sure it is all normal and left. I am not sure if I said buy. We did not talk about it after thaft but it was only weird for a few weeks after that both of us forgot about it. Your anecdote made me remember that incident from 20 years back.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 19:48 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 151That's why I always ask to leave out the back / alley enterance. Don't need to be spotted by someone who knows me, or worse, knows me and my wife leaving a massage parlor. It's also why I won't go to ones in my neighborhood.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






