Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13374
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Holycrap, is it my imagination or is Veras tit out and covered by her hair?

    Anyone ever get her to bust out her tits during massage or take off skirt.

    http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u...ff8053226c.jpg
    She used to dress like that back when she was a worker in 3801, in fact that pic looks pretty old. If she liked the guy, 'they' were available.

    I think she'd just love you, Chief Awabi.

  2. #13373

    Vera

    Holycrap, is it my imagination or is Veras tit out and covered by her hair?

    Anyone ever get her to bust out her tits during massage or take off skirt.

    http://images1.backpage.com/imager/u...ff8053226c.jpg

  3. #13372

    Massage from the Heart

    I got around calling her last weekend for a massage. It was worth the. 75 I paid. She gave me the full 75 minute massage with stretches and all. She is sexy and kind. No play but that is okay. https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5548883863.html.

  4. #13371

    911

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    It's more then heavy shit, it's down right fucking shitting my pants. I spoke with my defense attorney and the statutes of limitations for this so called provider who yelled rape on me have gone up. I could really fuck her up legally now but I'm a better person. I will never forget and whenever I see that sign in an ad or posted I will never ask for anything. Remember guys we can't just touch them anywhere it is sexual assault. It's time we fight back against the bait and switch places or the ones that try to fuck with us. I never touch unless I ask first or they touch first then I roam. That was the first question the officer asked me, did she touch you? Well let's get off this fucked up subject.

    Century Center 3303 go play guys fuck it I'm pissed so here is another place go have fun guys. The owner is the sweetest lady so slow guys slow or she will stop everything and go back 100% legit. Wow I should get pist more often and I will let all my secrets out!
    Does that provider still in business / does she still have ads.

  5. #13370
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroticafan  [View Original Post]
    Beg to differ. Agree that Selena is strictly legit but when I had her the massage was mediocre at best. Weak technique which is understandable since she just started massage little while ago. Place is nice though. Thats about it.
    One post, but I have to agree. Selena worked at Zenza and Emerald Thai and her massage was average. Very, very nice and definitely no hanky panky.

  6. #13369

    Cc2503

    Beg to differ. Agree that Selena is strictly legit but when I had her the massage was mediocre at best. Weak technique which is understandable since she just started massage little while ago. Place is nice though. Thats about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Located Century Center suite #2503 and Selena is the MT owner or operator. Has one stall located 4th floor stall #101 but her vehicle was parked in the stall with explanation so I parked in guest stall. Foot wear las left at the door and the inside is very beautiful and clean. Went to shower but the shower smelt of mildew. After shower went into private beautiful clean room covered by thin white sheet. Lots of stretching then goes into lotion massage as I requested because I do not like oils. IMHO the massage is a 8. 5 out of a 10. Selena is pretty with nice soft breast as I felt it when they brushed along my back. Body seems pretty firm. Absolutely no play. This lady is so sweet and goes beyond the 70 minutes she advertises and charges only $60. I will repeat but only when I have enough money to go somewhere else to get a HE or MP after. Bottom line great legit massage no play with a pretty great attitude Thai MT.

  7. #13368

    Aida

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the correction. Spell check. Selena was so happy when I told her I would review her. I didn't tell her where I would review her. She is the sweetest Thai MT I have met yet! Thank you Selena!!
    How old is Aida?, had Selena before at another place. Think she took care, can't remember.

  8. #13367

    Walk away

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    Walk away. Average massage and no play. Walk away.

    HB.
    Haha. Same experience here. I was stoked when she closed the curtains after pulling the towel off, but PSYCH!!

  9. #13366

    Century center rm. 1608

    Yesterday was a $280 dollar day and walked away with s shit ass hand job and one pretty darn good massage by Selena from Spaya Thai Massage.

    Century Center #1608 idk where parking is because I was in the guest stall. Foot wear left at door, called and met by MT Taiwenese 15 minutes later. Huge ass tits probably 36 D'S bolt ons no ass face probably a 7/10 maybe 30-35 she shouldn't talk. Massage skills suck all the way around but she tries hard. She tries very hard to please always asking if pressure is okay, asking if you are okay etc. After probably 30 minutes asked me to turn over and then said everything is on the menu. $60 HJ, $100 BJ, $150 FS everything covered except HJ. No BBBJ so opted for HJ. To suck on her tits fuck I paid her $25 more stupid on my part because she just started stroking me faster. HJ was hard as fuck and it hurt. When I came she didn't want to touch my cum because she started to lay off my dick. I was pissed. I asked her to keep stroking and she stroked so hard thought my dick was going to get ripped right off. For an old timer my hormones did me in. I paid $85 up front wrong already. I paid $25 more to suck her tits another wrong. These bitches who poor service and cut time short should never be able to work or she should be given the chance to make it up or like how we mess up at work same thing. One strike from me so oral warning, step up your game sister or lose all your business. I will never repeat and suggest if you go let her know her service sucked and she better up he game. My fault too.

  10. #13365

    Spaya Thai Massage

    Thank you for the correction. Spell check. Selena was so happy when I told her I would review her. I didn't tell her where I would review her. She is the sweetest Thai MT I have met yet! Thank you Selena!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveHi50  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the review. Great massage by her and Aida. Actually Aida is a 9. 5 out of 10 IMHO. Both are sweet women. I highly recommend.

  11. #13364
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy  [View Original Post]
    The same one. Chinese lady in shape, older, and likes to rip up your anus.

    HB.
    Thanks HB. Funny, I experienced her style of massage in one of my first ventures into the wild blue yonder. Just her alone in the little Royal apartment. Haven't seen her in a couple of years after I discovered the marvels of the AMP. Never looked back, even when just' feeling like a tug. Maybe just naive but I didn't take her as a major player ir mama type, but I guess she has some history.

    CL.

  12. #13363

    Caucasian Lilly

    Have any of you fellow mongers tried Lilly the blonde Caucasian female who advertised in BP massage? I called today but Asian speaking lady said she's off today and will work tomorrow from 2 pm - 10 pm. HMU guys.

  13. #13362

    Spaya- not Sparta

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Located Century Center suite #2503 and Selena is the MT owner or operator. Has one stall located 4th floor stall #101 but her vehicle was parked in the stall with explanation so I parked in guest stall. Foot wear las left at the door and the inside is very beautiful and clean. Went to shower but the shower smelt of mildew. After shower went into private beautiful clean room covered by thin white sheet. Lots of stretching then goes into lotion massage as I requested because I do not like oils. IMHO the massage is a 8. 5 out of a 10. Selena is pretty with nice soft breast as I felt it when they brushed along my back. Body seems pretty firm. Absolutely no play. This lady is so sweet and goes beyond the 70 minutes she advertises and charges only $60. I will repeat but only when I have enough money to go somewhere else to get a HE or MP after. Bottom line great legit massage no play with a pretty great attitude Thai MT.
    I agree with the review. Great massage by her and Aida. Actually Aida is a 9. 5 out of 10 IMHO. Both are sweet women. I highly recommend.

  14. #13361
    Quote Originally Posted by CasaLingo  [View Original Post]
    Is this Vicki same as Royal and Cute Spa Vicki, or different mama?

    Mahalo, CL.
    The same one. Chinese lady in shape, older, and likes to rip up your anus.

    HB.

  15. #13360

    Rainy

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or have a massage from the girl at CC that goes by Rainy. Tall and attractive. From Thailand with hair colored blondish. I talked to her once and she gave me her card. Seemed friendly and smart. I don't see her advertise anywhere. Just bumped into her one day. Pretty girl.
    Walk away. Average massage and no play. Walk away.

    HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape