Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: AMP Discussion and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 417
This blog is moderated by Uki Eater
  1. #372
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    Did a recon a of said provider but I walked, not my type.

    She looks early forties, looks younger than Rebecca (happy) but older than Nani (dream). Nani who was reported as being 44 looks way younger to me than Rebecca. I would have guessed Nani to be in her late thirties but if I posted my opinion of her age I'd bet 90% of you mongers would have disagreed.
    Yeah, Asian women with make up on hard to tell true age. The Chinese girls from former empire had to be the youngest ever. As of now IMO sunflower has the youngest.

  2. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Here's a prime example supporting the above-quoted opinion. A provider at Blue Star has received multiple reviews within the past week. Here are the different estimates of her age by various forum members, all of whom are senior members and experienced provider reviewers:

    (a) "late 20's"

    (b) "late twenties to early thirties"

    (c) "probably mid-30's"

    (d) "late 30's-early 40's"

    (e) "she is late 40's"

    So there you have it -- the provider is as young as late 20's, or as old as late 40's, or any age in between!
    Did a recon a of said provider but I walked, not my type.

    She looks early forties, looks younger than Rebecca (happy) but older than Nani (dream). Nani who was reported as being 44 looks way younger to me than Rebecca. I would have guessed Nani to be in her late thirties but if I posted my opinion of her age I'd bet 90% of you mongers would have disagreed.

  3. #370

    Opinions On Provider Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    It's difficult for customers to be "sure" of a provider's age or age range unless they inspect a valid photo ID. When I've researched the various reports of mongers on particular providers, I've often seen differences in age estimates of ten years or more. Also, I think the age of a customer may sometimes influence the customer's age estimates on providers.
    Here's a prime example supporting the above-quoted opinion. A provider at Blue Star has received multiple reviews within the past week. Here are the different estimates of her age by various forum members, all of whom are senior members and experienced provider reviewers:

    (a) "late 20's"

    (b) "late twenties to early thirties"

    (c) "probably mid-30's"

    (d) "late 30's-early 40's"

    (e) "she is late 40's"

    So there you have it -- the provider is as young as late 20's, or as old as late 40's, or any age in between!

  4. #369

    Gigalo

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    LOL, the only catch is that a) there are very few successful male escorts, heterosexual women are wired differently and generally will not pay b) those male escorts who are successful largely service men. Reportedly, one of the highest paid male escorts in the UK pulls in close to the equivalent of $500,000 per year. Again, his clientele are nearly all male. From a psychological standpoint as a straight male, if you imagine yourself doing work that you are extremely uncomfortable with just for money, that is probably how many of the girls in this line of work feel servicing strangers. Eventually, perhaps they grow to tolerate it or numb to it as the money and the lifestyle it provides become irreplaceable.

    Need more examples? Consider cam models, far and away women outnumber and out-earn men. Or even browse craigslist casual encounters. For every one W4M post seeking NSA (no strings attached) or FWB (Friend with benefits), there are a dozen M4W posts. And half of those are phishing scams, escorts posing as regular civilians, or adult personals sites trying to get guys to fork over their credit card info. The same is true on Adult dating sites like Adult Friend Finder. In my experience, men out number women like 20:1. You can tell when you find a real woman because her profile will be highly specific about her criteria and cynical after being bombarded by dick picks.

    Just how our species is, and has been for a very long time. From a sexual standpoint, men chase, women chose. With few exceptions at the extreme end of the bell curve (aka the extremely high value male, exceptionally wealthy, powerful, influential, or attractive). The only thing that changes this dynamic is money, hence prostitution, the "oldest profession in the world."

    Okay, now queue the NSA guys who claim that women throw themselves at their feet, and yet are on a sex-guide forum. Okay Ghengis, keep spreading your genes. I believe you. Haha.
    Spot on LonlySmiles.

  5. #368

    Working girls names

    So one reason working girls change names so often is if an AMP gives them a name, when they leave I guess it's against the unwritten rules of the game for them to use that same name at another establishment. But I see some girls using their same handle at multiple AMPs, so I suppose the mileage varies on that policy or they gave themselves that name or some shit.

    If the girl gives good service I would think they would want to take the same name with them where ever they go since it has equity in it. If their service isn't very good, then changing names would be a benefit to them since they can front like they're a new girl on the scene or whatever.

  6. #367

    University Freshman

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    LOL, the only catch is that a) there are very few successful male escorts, heterosexual women are wired differently and generally will not pay b) those male escorts who are successful largely service men. Reportedly, one of the highest paid male escorts in the UK pulls in close to the equivalent of $500,000 per year. Again, his clientele are nearly all male. From a psychological standpoint as a straight male, if you imagine yourself doing work that you are extremely uncomfortable with just for money, that is probably how many of the girls in this line of work feel servicing strangers. Eventually, perhaps they grow to tolerate it or numb to it as the money and the lifestyle it provides become irreplaceable.

    Need more examples? Consider cam models, far and away women outnumber and out-earn men. Or even browse craigslist casual encounters. For every one W4M post seeking NSA (no strings attached) or FWB (Friend with benefits), there are a dozen M4W posts. And half of those are phishing scams, escorts posing as regular civilians, or adult personals sites trying to get guys to fork over their credit card info. The same is true on Adult dating sites like Adult Friend Finder. In my experience, men out number women like 20:1. You can tell when you find a real woman because her profile will be highly specific about her criteria and cynical after being bombarded by dick picks.

    Just how our species is, and has been for a very long time. From a sexual standpoint, men chase, women chose. With few exceptions at the extreme end of the bell curve (aka the extremely high value male, exceptionally wealthy, powerful, influential, or attractive). The only thing that changes this dynamic is money, hence prostitution, the "oldest profession in the world."

    Okay, now queue the NSA guys who claim that women throw themselves at their feet, and yet are on a sex-guide forum. Okay Ghengis, keep spreading your genes. I believe you. Haha.
    You're correct. When I was in college and needed extra cash, I answered an ad for male escort thinking it was for female clientele only, because that is what the ad stated. I was "interviewed" by two men, who promised a lot of easy money. The interview was kind of weird, but I passed it. Long story short, I got money mostly from older men (NONE who I slept with). I called the "agency", and told them that I ONLY want to date females. With that said the calls were far and few between and the ladies I did date were all older at least in their late 40's, 50, and 60's. Not to mentioned the ladies were not the most attractive either, over weight, not pretty. After a few dates, I quit being a "Jigga" and found a regular job waiting tables. To bad there were no young cute Asian spinner clientele.

  7. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]

    I know how you can make $$ per hour minus house fee and food. Hours unlimited per your service.
    LOL, the only catch is that a) there are very few successful male escorts, heterosexual women are wired differently and generally will not pay b) those male escorts who are successful largely service men. Reportedly, one of the highest paid male escorts in the UK pulls in close to the equivalent of $500,000 per year. Again, his clientele are nearly all male. From a psychological standpoint as a straight male, if you imagine yourself doing work that you are extremely uncomfortable with just for money, that is probably how many of the girls in this line of work feel servicing strangers. Eventually, perhaps they grow to tolerate it or numb to it as the money and the lifestyle it provides become irreplaceable.

    Need more examples? Consider cam models, far and away women outnumber and out-earn men. Or even browse craigslist casual encounters. For every one W4M post seeking NSA (no strings attached) or FWB (Friend with benefits), there are a dozen M4W posts. And half of those are phishing scams, escorts posing as regular civilians, or adult personals sites trying to get guys to fork over their credit card info. The same is true on Adult dating sites like Adult Friend Finder. In my experience, men out number women like 20:1. You can tell when you find a real woman because her profile will be highly specific about her criteria and cynical after being bombarded by dick picks.

    Just how our species is, and has been for a very long time. From a sexual standpoint, men chase, women chose. With few exceptions at the extreme end of the bell curve (aka the extremely high value male, exceptionally wealthy, powerful, influential, or attractive). The only thing that changes this dynamic is money, hence prostitution, the "oldest profession in the world."

    Okay, now queue the NSA guys who claim that women throw themselves at their feet, and yet are on a sex-guide forum. Okay Ghengis, keep spreading your genes. I believe you. Haha.

  8. #365

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    Yes the post us legit and pictures real. Rooms are awesome.

    I know how you can make $$ per hour minus house fee and food. Hours unlimited per your service.
    How? I'm interested. Let me know. Thanks.

  9. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLatte  [View Original Post]
    This was last year, I was on vacation, I came back to Hawaii, then I found out Empire was gone. I was sad and miserable, I am over-exaggerating, but you get the picture. Then Happiness opened up, I was happy again, no pun intended. Now this place opens up wow! http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-relax/6101956 If this place is legit, then I will have to ask my boss for more hours. I am not rich, I have two jobs. By the way, anyone knows how I can earn extra money. Much Mahalo.
    Yes the post us legit and pictures real. Rooms are awesome.

    I know how you can make $$ per hour minus house fee and food. Hours unlimited per your service.

  10. #363
    CoffeeLatte
    Guest

    Best place to RELAX.

    This was last year, I was on vacation, I came back to Hawaii, then I found out Empire was gone. I was sad and miserable, I am over-exaggerating, but you get the picture. Then Happiness opened up, I was happy again, no pun intended. Now this place opens up wow! http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-relax/6101956 If this place is legit, then I will have to ask my boss for more hours. I am not rich, I have two jobs. By the way, anyone knows how I can earn extra money. Much Mahalo.

  11. #362
    CoffeeLatte
    Guest

    From now to third week of January 2016.

    Road work, holiday shopping, traffic, and rain. The traffic around Keeaumoku and Ala Moana is crazy, too much cars. I am not afraid of someone I know seeing me, but too much cars on the road. Because of the reasons I wrote at the outset of this post. Ain't going to an AMP until traffic clears up. What I am afraid of is simply this: No matter how excellent a driver he or she may be, more cars mean the chances of getting into an accident very high. The accident may or not be your fault, but I have seen a lot of accidents around this time of the year for as long as I lived in Hawaii.

  12. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    What's the proper etiquette for dato? Do you save it for last, or is it ok to do it anytime and go back to kissing and DATY? Do the girls let you kiss after dato?
    You can ask if they don't mind kissing after DATY or DATO. I recall a past post where a customer posted he had Aki and she didn't want to allow kissing after he did DATY. Something about she didn't want to taste herself. I think it may depend on whether the provider is in the mood that she would or not.

    One time I did 69 with someone and after that wanted to kiss but, she didn't want to. She was reluctant to. But, before the 69 she allowed kissing. Did cg for awhile and wanted to go DATY again but, noticed a stench was there and didn't bother. Repeated with her and this time around, she didn't mind.

  13. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    What's the proper etiquette for dato? Do you save it for last, or is it ok to do it anytime and go back to kissing and DATY? Do the girls let you kiss after dato?
    Etiquette would be to be respectful and understand your partners body language and verbal requests. As for when, timing, there is no when should you do it. The other night I was with a provider with her on her back and my face between her legs, she raised her ass so my tongue only had one place to go. Once I had a provider rimming me but when I returned the favor she declined so we moved on from there.

    Some girls are so clean that they douche both holes when the clean themselves, but not all, so kissing varies too. Just read what they want and what's possible.

  14. #359
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 63

    That's what I thought

    Quote Originally Posted by LowlysOne  [View Original Post]
    For me that's an easy one, one hour with two different providers.
    Now I know better LOL.

  15. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai69  [View Original Post]
    What's your preferences? Same deal. Different endings?
    For me that's an easy one, one hour with two different providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape