rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: AMP Discussion and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 417
This blog is moderated by Uki Eater
  1. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    For me, it depends on the girl. Brother Blake once noted some girls really enjoy receiving DATO and get turned on by it if it's done correctly. This definitely applies to Michelle and Shiny at Happiness. Both did full on DFK after extended DATO. I've also been able to DATO and then DFK with Empire girls, Wara and Lux at Hulas, Page and Bin at Top.

    I suppose it depends also on how deep you are planning to penetrate. I only go so far as it is very clean. As soon as I detect any off taste or that sort of beginning of a salty taste, that's no fly territory for me. I'm not into playing in the mud.

    It's pretty hot when a girl is getting off to DATO and then tells you "baby, I want to taste my ass!" before giving you wet DFK.

    That said, with certain girls who may be more self conscious or afraid of bacteria, I try to save DATO to the end. The first few times I saw Nani, fka Kan, at CC203, I did DATO at the end.
    Lmfao at playing in the mud. Too good!!

  2. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    What's the proper etiquette for dato? Do you save it for last, or is it ok to do it anytime and go back to kissing and DATY? Do the girls let you kiss after dato?
    For me, it depends on the girl. Brother Blake once noted some girls really enjoy receiving DATO and get turned on by it if it's done correctly. This definitely applies to Michelle and Shiny at Happiness. Both did full on DFK after extended DATO. I've also been able to DATO and then DFK with Empire girls, Wara and Lux at Hulas, Page and Bin at Top.

    I suppose it depends also on how deep you are planning to penetrate. I only go so far as it is very clean. As soon as I detect any off taste or that sort of beginning of a salty taste, that's no fly territory for me. I'm not into playing in the mud.

    It's pretty hot when a girl is getting off to DATO and then tells you "baby, I want to taste my ass!" before giving you wet DFK.

    That said, with certain girls who may be more self conscious or afraid of bacteria, I try to save DATO to the end. The first few times I saw Nani, fka Kan, at CC203, I did DATO at the end.

  3. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    What's the proper etiquette for dato? Do you save it for last, or is it ok to do it anytime and go back to kissing and DATY? Do the girls let you kiss after dato?
    Please see the fight thread for a legit question.

  4. #354

    Dato

    What's the proper etiquette for dato? Do you save it for last, or is it ok to do it anytime and go back to kissing and DATY? Do the girls let you kiss after dato?

  5. #353
    [Deleted by Admin]

    This report was deleted because. . it was full of. . multiple periods. . . . If you put spaces. . . . in between your. . . periods. . . . . I can still see them.

    A2

  6. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Try out some of the girls at Kison. My ATF Yoko is a sweetheart and always treats her customers well. . she even has a 70 year old regular. . no lie!

    Jae / Jay is also great. Friendly. Sexy. . great kisser. . Tina is good too but sometimes more YMMV. Angie is really nice too. Only thing is I don't know your standard of beauty but these girls are MILF and not Paige or Lux or some mid twenties hottie however they are attractive and their services are extra good. Check out the posts for their reviews.

    Happy hunting!
    Unlikely he'll want to try Yoko or Jae at Kison if he mainly wants to see / repeat with providers such as Chanel, Yuri, Page, Yas, Lux, Yuki and Stella.

  7. #351
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 63

    Getting burned.

    No matter what a provider tells you. Bottom line.

    It's all about the Benjamin's! Peace out!

  8. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    1) When I go to CC109 I park at Don Quiote and walk over. 2) When I go to Hula and Nirvana I park at Zippy's. Easier to slip in unnoticed when walking.
    LOL. Thats my gameplan too. I usually go in Zippy's to wash my hands before Hulas. And Holiday Mart parking lot before Century Center and never had any problems.

  9. #349

    So poetic

    Braddah rachet you crack me up! My stomach sore from laughing so hard with your analogy on Sofia and Rosie!

    Mahalo for the post!

    Aloha.

    Quote Originally Posted by RatchetLover  [View Original Post]
    It's never going to be the exact same experience for everyone. Million was always slightly aloof and not A+ service but did I like fucking her? You better believe it and went back 3 times. Honey was hot so I didn't care if she was a * personally and neither did most of the others who were banging her LOL. The mental picture of my cock in her doggy style was worth any slight bitchiness in my opinion. Seen Vanilla a couple times and I have had above average service from her.

    Some rave about Jackie from VIP and it was still one of my worst experiences ever so who knows? Bad day probably. Different tastes, sometimes physically worn out, bad customer before you, physical attractiveness, hygeine, and attitude all can be factors at any given time. Your'e dreaming if you think it's always going to be the same everytime for every customer. There are girls that are very consistent and the odds are in your favor if you see them but no guarantees.

    Look at it from this perspective: You are the provider and you just finish fucking Sofia Vergara, next customer is Rosie O'Donnell.

    You going to be turned on for Rosie? Can you act that well to make her think you love yodeling in that canyon? I don't think so.

  10. #348

    Props to you for honesty and frankness. Here's some ideas for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Atmatic123  [View Original Post]
    First off I think its awesome that my post branched off into so many great discussions and topics. Now I want to add more points that I should have added in my first post.

    -I do treat all providers nice, before any visit I shower, floss, brush my teeth, listerine, cologne the whole nine yards.

    -I smile at them and greet them with a friendly demeanor.

    -Even though I am fresh and clean if they want to still shower me I let them.

    -I am not rough with them or am large by any means so I know I am not hurting them.

    With all that said I still get YMMV.

    Overall I post the truth if the sesh was good or bad I can assure you its 100% accurate because that the least I can do for my fellow mongers, because before these boards I was just shooting in the dark playing AMP Russian roullete LOL. Now these boards have provided intel to.

    Help me decide on my next visit. Granted the negative is that these boards make me one to go every day LOL!

    Now debating on my next visit? Lux, Bin, Happy, Genie, or Yuki (damn I miss her LOL) and checking these boards every day to see if chanel returns LOL!
    Try out some of the girls at Kison. My ATF Yoko is a sweetheart and always treats her customers well. . she even has a 70 year old regular. . no lie!

    Jae / Jay is also great. Friendly. Sexy. . great kisser. . Tina is good too but sometimes more YMMV. Angie is really nice too. Only thing is I don't know your standard of beauty but these girls are MILF and not Paige or Lux or some mid twenties hottie however they are attractive and their services are extra good. Check out the posts for their reviews.

    Happy hunting!

  11. #347
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 63

    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeMooo  [View Original Post]
    Part of the problem is people need to manage their expectations. If you go in thinking the session is going to be the best sex ever, you'll almost always be disappointed. Don't go in with unrealistic expectations. I've done that a few times and I always left thinking what a waste of money that was and how it would have been better spent on a different provider.
    Then tried to pull repeats to hope it might be better next time, only to find out it's the same old routine as well. Guess I know now. Sample the buffet!

  12. #346
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 63

    2 hr session with one provider or 1 hr session with 2 providers

    What's your preferences? Same deal. Different endings?

  13. #345
    Part of the problem is people need to manage their expectations. If you go in thinking the session is going to be the best sex ever, you'll almost always be disappointed. Don't go in with unrealistic expectations. I've done that a few times and I always left thinking what a waste of money that was and how it would have been better spent on a different provider.

  14. #344

    Ymmv

    It's never going to be the exact same experience for everyone. Million was always slightly aloof and not A+ service but did I like fucking her? You better believe it and went back 3 times. Honey was hot so I didn't care if she was a * personally and neither did most of the others who were banging her LOL. The mental picture of my cock in her doggy style was worth any slight bitchiness in my opinion. Seen Vanilla a couple times and I have had above average service from her.

    Some rave about Jackie from VIP and it was still one of my worst experiences ever so who knows? Bad day probably. Different tastes, sometimes physically worn out, bad customer before you, physical attractiveness, hygeine, and attitude all can be factors at any given time. Your'e dreaming if you think it's always going to be the same everytime for every customer. There are girls that are very consistent and the odds are in your favor if you see them but no guarantees.

    Look at it from this perspective: You are the provider and you just finish fucking Sofia Vergara, next customer is Rosie O'Donnell.

    You going to be turned on for Rosie? Can you act that well to make her think you love yodeling in that canyon? I don't think so.

  15. #343

    Precious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    I can agree with you on the superstars. The few I've tried were a waste of time and money. One, Boa / Sua, had a cave so big I thought I saw Gollum in there. I refuse to go to Happiness for that reason. But they have enough business without mine anyway.
    Gollum! Made me spit coffee out my nose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape