Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 991 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1041 1091 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,865 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by TellMeWhy  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with her from seeking arrangements. Gave her 200 she spent the night. Alot of fun. Great great body. And no the face doesn't match. She's about a 5 on the face but she was a good time so can't complain.
    Thanks for the heads up man. I ended up booking her and hate to say this but it was not as you spoke. Her face was worse than a 5, more like a 2. Her conversation skills lacked considering she spoke at 100 mph and I could barley understand a word she was saying. After a few glasses of wine she started pulling the "feel bad for me card" in hopes of me giving her more money. I figured since I was already there I needed to get something out of her and let her BBBJ. I don't know what kind of night you had but it was one of the worst. I didn't even have her finish, I couldn't get past the face and her body wasn't as nice as I thought either. I ended up leaving shortly after and only paying her the agreed amount.

  2. #3367

    Hooked up with her from seeking arrangements

    Quote Originally Posted by RollsJFK  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? All of her pics I have seen are strictly body pictures, the ones of her face have been blurry. Conversation seems interesting, wanting to book, but Her face needs to be just as nice as her body.
    Hooked up with her from seeking arrangements. Gave her 200 she spent the night. Alot of fun. Great great body. And no the face doesn't match. She's about a 5 on the face but she was a good time so can't complain.

  3. #3366

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi1201  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ddess/13198839

    Anyone had experience with her. Want to experience lactation. Recommend if you had ANR in Orlando.
    I have never met her. The lactation thing is not my thing. But she does have many excellent reviews on th oThER site. If I remember correctly, she is also on the expensive side.

    She is also on Preferred 411, but all her profiles in every place are email only contact.

    Good luck. Hope you get what you want, but you may want to read up a little bit about the risks of ingesting breast milk. I believe it can carry some not so fun side effects.

  4. #3365
    No contact digits, did you had a dream with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi1201  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ddess/13198839

    Anyone had experience with her. Want to experience lactation. Recommend if you had ANR in Orlando.

  5. #3364

    ANR Orlando info

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Dominati...ddess/13198839

    Anyone had experience with her. Want to experience lactation. Recommend if you had ANR in Orlando.

  6. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Hey pal how about some info and digits thanks.
    I think he's referring to post #3340.

  7. #3362

    RE: Lia

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigher767  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-lia/15702483

    She is nice attitude.

    The pics are her about 10 years ago and 30 lbs lighter.

    She still looks sexy but she has toooooo many rules. No touching. No kissing. CBJ.

    Big boobs but a bit saggy now.

    150 hhr. 250 hr. Too much for experienced provided.

    I do not recommend.

    Fly Safe.
    Too much for someone that doesn't look like those pictures any more. Damn she was fine! I'm not in Orlando but thanks for TOFTT with this one.

  8. #3361

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard2  [View Original Post]
    A UTR looking to expand, she a ebony woman 5'2 cute average build, 120 lbs She is in your Orlando area, full GFE, she's clean and drug free. Just needs help with home and schooling, only senior members at this time. And friends of forum of course PM me, I just want to add I am just helping to get her started, and am no way benefitting from this. MF.
    Hey pal how about some info and digits thanks.

  9. #3360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by RollsJFK  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about her? All of her pics I have seen are strictly body pictures, the ones of her face have been blurry. Conversation seems interesting, wanting to book, but Her face needs to be just as nice as her body.
    Would you please post a link or some other clue as to who you are asking about?

    Thanks,

    C3.

  10. #3359

    Lia

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...s-lia/15702483

    She is nice attitude.

    The pics are her about 10 years ago and 30 lbs lighter.

    She still looks sexy but she has toooooo many rules. No touching. No kissing. CBJ.

    Big boobs but a bit saggy now.

    150 hhr. 250 hr. Too much for experienced provided.

    I do not recommend.

    Fly Safe.

  11. #3358

    Vinobeachbabe

    Anyone know anything about her? All of her pics I have seen are strictly body pictures, the ones of her face have been blurry. Conversation seems interesting, wanting to book, but Her face needs to be just as nice as her body.

  12. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrice24  [View Original Post]
    You would have a great time with her. Of coourse no one will ever beat the donation of michel.
    And the treatment and her service was amazing as well as her beauty. I keep waiting for her to come back. Hear us Michele1 L.

  13. #3356
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    I did it

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRon  [View Original Post]
    I didn't change the thread, I was struggling getting the ad to post and copy and pasted ad. It was my error not theirs. Next thing I know they're all posting, I got little warning from adman asking me not to have post same review.

    Admin, sorry about that.
    Happened by accident when I moved your post here. I think when I move the first post in a new thread behind the scenes the forum software is actually merging the threads and it renames the old thread.

    Fixed now, no blood no foul.

    A2

  14. #3355
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Ron thanks for the review, she does need new pics. How did you change the name of this thread?
    I didn't change the thread, I was struggling getting the ad to post and copy and pasted ad. It was my error not theirs. Next thing I know they're all posting, I got little warning from adman asking me not to have post same review.

    Admin, sorry about that.

  15. #3354

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard2  [View Original Post]
    A UTR looking to expand, she a ebony woman 5'2 cute average build, 120 lbs She is in your Orlando area, full GFE, she's clean and drug free. Just needs help with home and schooling, only senior members at this time. And friends of forum of course PM me, I just want to add I am just helping to get her started, and am no way benefitting from this. MF.
    Interested digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape