Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 992 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1042 1092 ... LastLast
Results 14,866 to 14,880 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3353
    Haven't checked the new number, but the girl in the video is amazing. She's changed her name a few times since the last time I saw her, but I had a wonderful time, multiple times.

    Reviews in my post history.

  2. #3352

    White Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRon  [View Original Post]
    I'm struggling getting this ad to post. I should have posted this last week, I can tell you why I waited.

    Making sure it wasnt fluke or keeping her to myself. Little of both.

    Her photos needs to be replaced, they do not do her justice. She always has smile on her face which is which is beautiful, she really is pretty, oh BTW, her body is sharp and tight.

    She's type of lady you could hang with all day, intelligent, funny, and class act and not clock watcher. I'm not sure what's better, looks, leggs, butt, esp in jeans, lips, or skills.

    First time we met she drove herself, times changed and is in hotel in Casselberry. Theres no handler and have feeling honest as they come.

    Guys, want a great time with beautiful lady, call her. She's not big into kissing and not interested into traveling to Greece, gross in my book.

    I wasn't ask don't please don't do that enjoys what she does.

    BTW, I called 3 times, 2 times she called within 5 minutes, other times she was busy and called within 30 minutes. This is extra money, she has regular job.

    Enjoy you time guy.

    I think she also play with ladies.
    Ron thanks for the review, she does need new pics. How did you change the name of this thread?

  3. #3351

    Run don't walk to white Russian blonde Jenna

    I'm struggling getting this ad to post. I should have posted this last week, I can tell you why I waited.

    Making sure it wasnt fluke or keeping her to myself. Little of both.

    Her photos needs to be replaced, they do not do her justice. She always has smile on her face which is which is beautiful, she really is pretty, oh BTW, her body is sharp and tight.

    She's type of lady you could hang with all day, intelligent, funny, and class act and not clock watcher. I'm not sure what's better, looks, leggs, butt, esp in jeans, lips, or skills.

    First time we met she drove herself, times changed and is in hotel in Casselberry. Theres no handler and have feeling honest as they come.

    Guys, want a great time with beautiful lady, call her. She's not big into kissing and not interested into traveling to Greece, gross in my book.

    I wasn't ask don't please don't do that enjoys what she does.

    BTW, I called 3 times, 2 times she called within 5 minutes, other times she was busy and called within 30 minutes. This is extra money, she has regular job.

    Enjoy you time guy.

    I think she also play with ladies.

  4. #3350

    Sasha

    Have we all, including you dear younga' sista. Primary and Worth, having the opportunity to hold a newly t-rex in her arms and have him or it look up into dem eyes? Spirit, so recently seen by him. As newly created spot responds sent to her Father to its created, pure little tiki hut.

    Takes time.

  5. #3349

    Can anyone help me out?

    Had a girl can't seem to get a hold of her anymore.

    Does anyone know of a petite provider who's small and perky up top?

    Thanks!

  6. #3348

    Sasha is BAck

    Be careful with this girl. She is not real and goes to mechanical mode.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/14788899

  7. #3347

    Farrah foru

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    I miss this blonde gfe provider. Has anyone found a similar provider that is GFE and in mid / late 20's?
    You would have a great time with her. Of coourse no one will ever beat the donation of michel.

  8. #3346

    UTR Chyna

    A UTR looking to expand, she a ebony woman 5'2 cute average build, 120 lbs She is in your Orlando area, full GFE, she's clean and drug free. Just needs help with home and schooling, only senior members at this time. And friends of forum of course PM me, I just want to add I am just helping to get her started, and am no way benefitting from this. MF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25110125344643.jpg‎  

  9. #3345

    Michele1 L

    I miss this blonde gfe provider. Has anyone found a similar provider that is GFE and in mid / late 20's?

  10. #3344

    Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...biana/14561505

    Most likely TGTBT, but does anyone know what 70/70/70 means? If anyone has seen her feel free to PM me!
    Tried to reach her via txt, no response. Phone call didn't go thru either.

    NB1.

  11. #3343

    Hot Colombian!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...biana/14561505

    Most likely TGTBT, but does anyone know what 70/70/70 means? If anyone has seen her feel free to PM me!

  12. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLover1305  [View Original Post]
    Made the appointment. Got the location and started scouting. There were 2 guys chilling in front of her place. One of them was laying in the mattress that was laid outside. May be not anything to worry about. But certainly not my preference. And hence opted out.
    I actually saw her last week at her total pig sty of a location. I'm not sure about the two guys you saw outside but when I saw her she was the only one there. In that situation, I consider it as giving to charity. Yes she is YMMV but is also in need. So I oblige. She provides a good bbbjcimw / spit and everything else except for the trip to Greece. Will repeat based on marios.

  13. #3341

    April / Angle

    April called me this morning and said she was taking a little vacation to feel better. She ask that no one text her phone until she reemerges. Wish her well and hopefully she can kick her illness.

    Rufus.

  14. #3340

    Passing

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenLover  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her, this is probably the 6th time her grandfather will have died. I know she used to get into an awful lot of "car accidents" on her way to dates. Pretty girl though.
    Her grandmother IS dying, that is NO lie and yes she did total a couple cars.

  15. #3339

    Grandfather

    Quote Originally Posted by Rufus2104  [View Original Post]
    I know I have reported on this stunning girl many times. I have seen my share of beautiful girls but none are nearly as friendly and loving as Dallas. She has her Grand Father dieing in the hospital and she has had to make several emergency trips to see him. We had a great time as ever. BBBJCIM and handjob. She is just so good and loves the guys that treat her well. She is my ATF.

    Rufus2104.
    Knowing her, this is probably the 6th time her grandfather will have died. I know she used to get into an awful lot of "car accidents" on her way to dates. Pretty girl though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape