Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13329

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy08  [View Original Post]
    I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.html
    Don't waste your time here.

  2. #13328
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring60  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what your talking about, QM.

    Here's recent ad. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/6130035 dated 4-15-16.
    I don't look for her ads. At the time NotFie was looking, there may not have been an ad.

    I see he found her ad on another site.

  3. #13327

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Is this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?
    This is a woman about 5'3". Previous reports on her in this thread, search for Nina. She is independent and floats with her friend Lusi. BTW Lusi and Jenny are 2 different people.

  4. #13326

    She's back up!

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.

    I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.
    http://honolulu.postfastr.com/Therap...herapy/6130035

    It looks like this just went up. She got rid of her old pictures and put up one new one. Hours also look to be a little shorter. I wonder what the reason is for the change.

  5. #13325
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time and spend your $ elsewhere! Weak massage, and mechanical "Jack Hammer HJ"! I tried again after a few years, thought maybe her service may have improved, considering her age and the MT competition out there, she would be will to give more. Nope, same old weak massage and complains about her arm and hand pains. One Benjamin. Forget about it!
    Ah. To bad.

    Was weak back then also. Good to know. Memory lane.

  6. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.

    I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.
    Not sure what your talking about, QM.

    Here's recent ad. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/6130035 dated 4-15-16.

  7. #13323
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFie  [View Original Post]
    I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.
    Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.

    I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.

  8. #13322

    Helen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.
    Thank you Redneck for doing the search and outing this "Fake Ad"! I too knew right off that this pic was "too good to be true" as I responded to Jeremy08. And, Jeremy, shame on you to not be forthright in your report. If indeed you did see a "Helen" at this place, why continue the deception and not tell us who you saw, other than "she is excellent, young and beautiful?" I also posted a reference pic some time ago of "Jasmin" at Mango Massage who's pic is at MeAndMyAsian.com, Sometimes, I wonder if some of these MTs place their own reports (ie: HonGirl) to bring in a sucker or two. Once you're in the door, it takes some balls to confront them and walk out. All, your out of at that point is the parking fee. This site if great for us Mongers and best when we have each others back and post accurate and useful reports. Play safe my brothers.

  9. #13321

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.
    Thank you Redneck for the update. Another fake ad.

  10. #13320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy08  [View Original Post]
    I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.
    Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Original Photo.jpg‎   Deceptively Cropped Photo.jpg‎  

  11. #13319

    QM Therapy alive?

    I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.

  12. #13318
    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Any confirmation on this one? Or any infornation about any girls she may have with her? PM if better. Mahalo!
    Maybe I got B & S'd, but it was not her nor did I see her around in there. I got a 40+++ Thai woman.

  13. #13317

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy08  [View Original Post]
    I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.html
    Where is she located in cc?

    How tall and heavy?

    Happy ending? Cost?

    Thank you.

  14. #13316

    Viet Tiffany?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoseMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Is this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?
    Any confirmation on this one? Or any infornation about any girls she may have with her? PM if better. Mahalo!

  15. #13315

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy08  [View Original Post]
    I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.html
    But, I'm almost certain that the pic in the ad is not her, right? I know that YMMV, but is any play available?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape