Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,431 to 17,445 of 30759
-
04-18-16 13:20 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 274Helen
Don't waste your time here.
Originally Posted by Jeremy08
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 14:02 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 5231I don't look for her ads. At the time NotFie was looking, there may not have been an ad.
Originally Posted by Ring60
[View Original Post]
I see he found her ad on another site.
-
04-17-16 13:11 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 544Not her
This is a woman about 5'3". Previous reports on her in this thread, search for Nina. She is independent and floats with her friend Lusi. BTW Lusi and Jenny are 2 different people.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 03:59 #13326Regular Member

Posts: 7She's back up!
http://honolulu.postfastr.com/Therap...herapy/6130035
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
It looks like this just went up. She got rid of her old pictures and put up one new one. Hours also look to be a little shorter. I wonder what the reason is for the change.
-
04-17-16 03:29 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 71Ah. To bad.
Originally Posted by RicoSr1
[View Original Post]
Was weak back then also. Good to know. Memory lane.
-
04-17-16 03:12 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 71Not sure what your talking about, QM.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
Here's recent ad. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/6130035 dated 4-15-16.
-
04-17-16 03:06 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 5231Good question. I imagine her stable of customers is sufficiently large so that she does not need to advertise, yet on the other hand as we know she had ads appearing regularly.
Originally Posted by NotFie
[View Original Post]
I hope she's still there. It's a nice little place.
-
04-17-16 00:56 #13322Senior Member

Posts: 77Helen?
Thank you Redneck for doing the search and outing this "Fake Ad"! I too knew right off that this pic was "too good to be true" as I responded to Jeremy08. And, Jeremy, shame on you to not be forthright in your report. If indeed you did see a "Helen" at this place, why continue the deception and not tell us who you saw, other than "she is excellent, young and beautiful?" I also posted a reference pic some time ago of "Jasmin" at Mango Massage who's pic is at MeAndMyAsian.com, Sometimes, I wonder if some of these MTs place their own reports (ie: HonGirl) to bring in a sucker or two. Once you're in the door, it takes some balls to confront them and walk out. All, your out of at that point is the parking fee. This site if great for us Mongers and best when we have each others back and post accurate and useful reports. Play safe my brothers.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 00:52 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 1450Helen
Thank you Redneck for the update. Another fake ad.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 00:14 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 5120Thanks for your first report, "Jeremy". Would you happen to know why this place stole a Blanc sunglasses advertising photo featuring singer/actress Jessica Jung, carefully cropped out the sunglasses and brand name, and then posted the photo as if Jessica Jung is working there as a masseuse? (Compare the two photos below.) That seems rather deceptive to me.
Originally Posted by Jeremy08
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 23:17 #13319Regular Member

Posts: 7QM Therapy alive?
I noticed QM Therapy in the Executive Centre doesn't show up online unless you do a cached search. Has anyone gone there recently? I know she's getting annoyed with people asking for HE, but I'm wondering if she closed shop altogether. It would weird to call in asking for a massage when the info isn't supposed to be available.
-
04-16-16 22:11 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 5231Maybe I got B & S'd, but it was not her nor did I see her around in there. I got a 40+++ Thai woman.
Originally Posted by RodeHog
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 21:36 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 1450Helen
Where is she located in cc?
Originally Posted by Jeremy08
[View Original Post]
How tall and heavy?
Happy ending? Cost?
Thank you.
-
04-16-16 21:25 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 180Viet Tiffany?
Any confirmation on this one? Or any infornation about any girls she may have with her? PM if better. Mahalo!
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 21:14 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 77Helen
But, I'm almost certain that the pic in the ad is not her, right? I know that YMMV, but is any play available?
Originally Posted by Jeremy08
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





