Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,446 to 17,460 of 30759
-
04-16-16 20:03 #13314Regular Member

Posts: 1Nice!!
I went to do massage this morning. There was a new worker whose name is Helen. She is excellent, young and beautiful. I really like her smiling face and want to go there again next time.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5541037826.html
-
04-16-16 16:06 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 199Sweet Massage at CC
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NotFie
[View Original Post]
Pic is not of person. Short Chinese part of the Chinese Network connection in CC. Rotates between 15,18, and other floors where their dragon sisters convene their "Massage" business though I be hard press to actually see actual cerificate. More like rub and tug establishments meant to gather the kala and get you out under the advertised hour. Mongers wanting their full hour need to make it known at initial appointment and meeting the so called "Therapist". If you want actual massagr, not the place. Just a rub and tug with so so visual stimuli and occasionally roaming. Some do offer FS but depends on who you get. YMMV especially if you click and they likey you handsome man. LOL. Your kala and your time. Up to you how you want to spend it. There are a few Independent who have decent massage skills and also partake HJ and / or FS but they're on the download (yeah right) and loyal patrons don't like to share. These forums have lots historical if you match search to CC and BP Ads along with "names" of these "therapists".
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
I would imagine CC Management is aware of the influx of the Massage Businesses. Why I hate going to that building nowadays.
-
04-16-16 11:59 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 76Body rub vs massage
I've seen both type of ads posted here with reports. I came across this one and am interested in testing her out.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ll-now/5764274
Any feedback? Whats the difference with body rub and massage?
-
04-15-16 22:13 #13311Regular Member

Posts: 94 hands
Anyone sampled?
Originally Posted by WhippingCream
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 20:59 #13310Regular Member

Posts: 9Century Center
Hi fellow mongers.
I've been reading up on the massage therapist at century center. I am planning to check it out tonight. Any thoughts on the following?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...see-me/3283363
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...of-you/2705065
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...eautie/6016260
Pm would be great, hopefully I can report after I do the deed.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-15-16 19:56 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 76Fake pic
Yes, went this morning and was told that pic was real and that's who I would be seeing. Anyways, said not here after I just confirmed her. Pic was to good to be true. MT was short Chinese girl, maybe late 20's. Left to conserve my funds, as much selections to choose from.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 19:46 #13308Banned Member

Posts: 13634Not a fan of bolt-ons, which is another reason I declined to see her, plus she looks a little old / worn. Already know a Filipina in Atlanta with big bolt-ons who works at a hair salon (used to cut my hair) but does massage and hand cranks on the side. Very curvy, slender and does it on the cheap.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
Envy you being in on the island. Used to live there in the 90's and still have a lot of buddies over there. Good times.
-
04-15-16 18:54 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 629Yeah, I had a strange feeling it was fake too. I wonder if the therapist is at least decent looking, pretty and not some old fugly.
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 18:38 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 440Fake
That's afake picture, I got sucked it also and checked it out and found out about it being fake.
Originally Posted by NotFie
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
04-15-16 17:57 #13305Regular Member

Posts: 7What a cutie!
Is that really her picture? If so, I'm really interested! Does she allow roaming? Are there other girls working there?
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 17:53 #13304Senior Member

Posts: 324You don't accept PM so Ill post it
Is this the short viet / girl that's about 4 10 at the most and use to work out of 1001?. Not the girl in photo right?
Originally Posted by GottAPayForIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 16:20 #13303Regular Member

Posts: 1Viet nicky is now thai jenny
Saw her last year in cc 1020 now on 13.
Same outfits jackhammer he menu.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/6019063
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5536268613.html
-
04-15-16 14:49 #13302Senior Member

Posts: 324Cherry 1508
Cherry will also short you and will answer her phone constantly. You have been WARNED!!
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 14:11 #13301Senior Member

Posts: 895Try Son Kyong
Try her if you are curious.
Originally Posted by CutheBull
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 13:45 #13300Senior Member

Posts: 440Anal Massage
Call Cute Spa and ask for Apple at suite 1011 and she will give you a complete inspection and massage. She has small hands and will go wrist deep in there to check it out.
Originally Posted by CutheBull
[View Original Post]
HB.












Reply With Quote




