The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14877

    And a Larger Bankroll

    For all the bribes you will need to pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Don't wait for me. Go ahead and visit. This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together. Ask other members their preferences for Chinatown locations (SPAs I assume). I've only gone to places my friends have worked, so I don't have a reliable recommendation. Mostly, I go to their apartments / hotels. Bob.

  2. #14876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thanks Garbonzo

    The members of this forum have been very helpful. "L"'s friends have also been helpful. It's almost like the bar "Cheers" where everybody knows your name. There are places like this in China and tons of Chinese friends are describing their version of "Cheers". The idea of a comfortable place where people can hang out really resonates universally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garbonzo  [View Original Post]
    One quick random thought -- do you or your partner know people (or know people who know people) who have experience with / can smooth the various code / new business hoops in the city? I've heard stories about how having someone who knows how things really work makes this easier.

    I don't think not having someone would make it a non-starter, but it could make things easier. If you don't have someone, it might be worth the effort to tap whatever networks you have to find someone. I'd pass on a name if I had one. Good luck to you!

  3. #14875

    Suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-want/36279119

    Seems like something my uncle LEO would post. Anyone been there?
    Never been there, but I'm with you: the misspellings and grammar sound forced, as if somebody tried to sound like a non-native English speaker.

    BB.

  4. #14874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Anyone try this place?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-want/36279119

    Seems like something my uncle LEO would post. Anyone been there?

  5. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together... Bob.
    One quick random thought -- do you or your partner know people (or know people who know people) who have experience with / can smooth the various code / new business hoops in the city? I've heard stories about how having someone who knows how things really work makes this easier.

    I don't think not having someone would make it a non-starter, but it could make things easier. If you don't have someone, it might be worth the effort to tap whatever networks you have to find someone. I'd pass on a name if I had one. Good luck to you!

  6. #14872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Thanks Motor

    Don't wait for me. Go ahead and visit. This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together. Ask other members their preferences for Chinatown locations (SPAs I assume). I've only gone to places my friends have worked, so I don't have a reliable recommendation. Mostly, I go to their apartments / hotels. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity77  [View Original Post]
    Bob as you know I'm new to the Chicago area. Should I visit Chinatown for the first time now or wait until you get this up and operational?! I think in the short term your business idea should at least be able to cover a lease and insurance. I hope this becomes a reality for both of you.

  7. #14871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    You are right!

    I completely agree with you. No nudity in the "House". Yeah, the licensing scares me. But I will be trying to involve people with specific expertise in food service, real estate, etc. My objective is to identify stakeholders and bring them into the deal. On the one hand it will be an interesting social experiment which hopefully will benefit men and women. On the other hand Chinese culture and charity are close to L's heart. I've told you (all) before she's a devout Buddhist. She plans to give her profits to homeless charities in the US and charities in Tibet. I also mentioned before that's she's been refusing massage tips from me for the last five months. So we agreed I would donate that money to charity. Which I now do. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Crazy idea, indeed. Plan on lots of licensing, especially if food is involved. Health Department, sanitation, refrigeration and heating, building codes, etc. Any type of food is subject to a host of regulation, mostly involving temperature. Believe it or not, there are even regulations for candy bars at a store. Then comes zoning, the mix of public food service and private club, employee certifications, immigration regulations (although Chicago is a sanctuary city), and the probable sticky wicket (wordplay intended) of food and drink being served in close proximity to naked bodies, and the obvious possibility of cross contamination. Workers in the massage area not sanitizing adequately before handling / serving food and drink, and vice versa. Good Luck.

    .

  8. #14870
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezBone  [View Original Post]
    Bob. Here is an article about 18 different tea franchises. This should give you more ideas about a tea house. You already know all about the popularity of coffee franchises. But if tea is more of your thing. http://ow.ly/10D7KT.
    Thanks man. We have been looking at places to get ideas. Obviously, coffee shops is similar. L tells me that in China it is not uncommon for folks to get a pot of tea with a fruit plate and kill two hours. I tried to explain, we'd go out of business at that time / revenue ratio. Bob.

  9. #14869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Massage in a Tea House

    Yeah, I pushed back on that idea also.

    It might be interesting to allow girls (on their own as entepreneurs) to hang out in the store and offer neck / shoulder massages at the bar / your table. Five minutes / $5 tip. Whatever. Almost like speed dating, LOL.

    We are trying to figure out the best way to get pretty Chinese girls to show up. If they come, so will guys. "L" says they are motivated by money. If if they are not working in a spa, they will still want to kill a couple hours and maybe collect some tip money.

    If a guy and a girl hit it off and want to pursue a relationship, that's great. We would never condone solicitation. But a genuine friendship is what we hope to achieve.

    I also agree with what everybody has said, the business operations and paperwork is not very appealing. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Workers in the massage area not sanitizing. I don't even want to think about that one. LOL.

  10. #14868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Inbox

    Hey Joe, sorry. I cleared some space. Sorry. Thanks again. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Bob, clean out your inbox. I think it's full.

  11. #14867
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Is she new?
    Michelle a. K. a. Lily if we're talking about the same girl. From your description, sounds like it.

    Not new, no.

  12. #14866

    Hq

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    If you like the straight and narrow then go to one of these massage places. You won't even be teased.

    Sunflower Massage SPA.

    3005 S ARCHER AVE.

    CHICAGO IL 60608.

    773-570-5598.

    HQ Spa.

    2953 S Archer Ave.

    Chicago, IL 60608.

    773 847-7375.
    At HQ I've had a few releases I with the top down and some great teasing before and during s service but I will have to admit that that is not the usual. Usually just undraped ok rub.

  13. #14865
    Workers in the massage area not sanitizing. I don't even want to think about that one. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Crazy idea, indeed. Plan on lots of licensing, especially if food is involved. Health Department, sanitation, refrigeration and heating, building codes, etc. Any type of food is subject to a host of regulation, mostly involving temperature. Believe it or not, there are even regulations for candy bars at a store. Then comes zoning, the mix of public food service and private club, employee certifications, immigration regulations (although Chicago is a sanctuary city), and the probable sticky wicket (wordplay intended) of food and drink being served in close proximity to naked bodies, and the obvious possibility of cross contamination. Workers in the massage area not sanitizing adequately before handling / serving food and drink, and vice versa. Good Luck.

    .

  14. #14864

    L7 Massage Place

    If you like the straight and narrow then go to one of these massage places. You won't even be teased.

    Sunflower Massage SPA.

    3005 S ARCHER AVE.

    CHICAGO IL 60608.

    773-570-5598.

    HQ Spa.

    2953 S Archer Ave.

    Chicago, IL 60608.

    773 847-7375.

  15. #14863

    Tea House

    Bob. Here is an article about 18 different tea franchises. This should give you more ideas about a tea house. You already know all about the popularity of coffee franchises. But if tea is more of your thing. http://ow.ly/10D7KT.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    Bob,

    Behind on my USSG reading and just followed this thread back to your post. If you follow through please keep me posted. I would definitely like to join. Just one question. What do you have against Mah Jong? Just kidding. Just think of all the guys on this board that will become fluent enough in Chinese they won't even need WeChat. Maybe I could expense my visits as Chinese lessons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape