Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 14374
-
04-16-16 02:21 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 50Yesterday afternoon
47 stroll from the east to CIC up north to about Addison over to pul back down to Augusta. It was early in the afternoon but I figured the weather would help. Not so much.
-
04-15-16 23:22 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 172ARM / Cic
Crusing today, Spotted I believe either a WSW or light skin HSW on cic between arm to bel. Think 7 on face. About 5'6, brunette hair to mid / lower back. Kinda chunky (looked maybe preggo but not sure, could have been just belly fat). I'd say 20's, tat on right side of neck. Anyone have info on her?
-
04-15-16 17:21 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 192What time of day?
Originally Posted by SoxDom
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 17:17 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 469Not her
Thats prolly not her, she doesn't have a facetat and it was .2
Originally Posted by Milfseeker21
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 07:12 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 56Mannheim
Been mongering there lately couple young WSW couple old.
Couple good dreams Mannheim and north ave.
-
04-14-16 22:04 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 104Inbox is full
Hey outtatheloop-inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Outtatheloop
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-16 19:15 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 632RE: Southside Troubles
Well MwmChicago, I am glad things worked out for you. I hope you kept that lawyers name and don't mind sharing just in case one of the guys here gets into a similar situation.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
04-14-16 17:46 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 75Meg
Saw Meg from 47th. She has gone down hill in recent months and now has a stab wound on her face which isn't particularly attractive. But FS was still decent.
-
04-14-16 17:07 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 99Melissa
Never got here name but picked up a red head on 5th near Cicero around 9 am this morning and she wouldn't do bbj for under 40. Once we got underway, it was almost instantly, "you got to hurry. " I can't stand that. This woman had a small heart tattoo where many gang members have tear drops. Not sure if it's the same woman but she was awful even though decent looking and I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 17:53 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 469Redhead Melissa
We put it down earlier today FS. Bbj is on point. Only had. 20. Does any one have her #,she gave it to me but, I didn't save. I got #'s for trade. Is this the same one allegedly ripping off folks?
-
04-12-16 21:27 #6219Senior Member

Posts: 601I was busted about 12-13 years ago on Cic at 50th. Got off though. Friends lawyer I used and friend is convinced it's because of the lawyers mob connections. Don't know for sure but $1,000 well spent!
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 21:23 #6218Senior Member

Posts: 601Swollen hands are a sign of herion use. They shoot up in the veins in their hands and it fucks the hands up. Also, usually a long time user since they will shoot in arms and feet before moving to hands. Best to avoid!
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 18:15 #6217Senior Member

Posts: 192England
This is an interesting read on how one town in England approaches the SW issue.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35987536
-
04-12-16 17:21 #6216Senior Member

Posts: 38Gigi
This!
Originally Posted by Vbenny
[View Original Post]
Too risky for me on my end, wound up blocking her number!!
-
04-12-16 16:31 #6215Senior Member

Posts: 50Last night
Cruised down cicero to about Roosevelt and then back up Pulaski. Did 2 loops between about 1030 til midnight. WSW on cic south of Belmont. Looked a bit rough, mid 40's, skinny maybe a 5 on the scale. Another WSW a bit south of her (maybe around Fullerton). Even rougher looking. Spotted a good looking early 20's BSW just north of Roosevelt on the especially shady corner on the east side of the street just before the viaduct. From the glance I'd give her a 7 or an 8 (def an 8 on the ass) she was gone on the next pass. Nothing eslse worth noting other than the strong presence of our uncle. Stay safe.













Reply With Quote





