Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 545 of 959 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6214

    Saftey Reference

    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis2  [View Original Post]
    Hey there BigMoney21, I am thinking that it could be considered "standard protocol" to NOT go where the SW girl wants to take you. More times than not you will be OK as she probably knows the neighborhood better than you do. But then again, if it was to be a setup, you would be completely taken by surprise. Trust me on this one as I have had my share of too close for comfort calls by not heeding this rule. Again, you do what you feel is right for you. If you are trained in hand to hand, or are a bigger guy, then go for it. Still no guarantees though. You are correct, in that a reputable SW will in fact be known by the gangbangers as a money source, so they will not try and mess up her game. The ones that are a problem, are the ones with jealous boyfriends or who are really wacked out and don't' care about anything but the moment. Why get paid whatever you agree on when they can possibly rip you off for more. Just me soapboxing here.

    As always, Safety first.

    G2.
    Gentlemen, Yes indeed. I picked up a hot looking eastern European girl (40 ish) on Devon. See was texting while we drove. Apparently her phone had a service like what Sprint calls "family trackor". The bf shows up while we are parked on a quite side street but I am able to pull out before he blocked us in. I let her out on Peterson with the bf behind me. Near miss on a major confrontation which I was well prepared for.

  2. #6213

    Ashley

    I've seen her name on here a lot, but just met her yezterday by 5th. BBJ. 25. Cute, nice ass, but her hands were swoll which always creeps me out. Also met up with Erin afterwards for same thing. Said she was in hospital last weekend.

  3. #6212

    Drugged out

    New to site but long time monger. Had a dream with girl right off 290 and Cicero30 bbj. Was OK kept gobbling my nuts she was all tweaked out and flatter than a board. This was Saturday at midnight. I'm trying to find the good girls do I hafta go during day to get a WSW?

  4. #6211
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    Just want to let those that don't know this. That area is the No1 area in the whole city for busting Mongers and Ho's.

    It's not just that, but a lot of crime happens to Mongers that is not reported in the news. A LOT!

    Always use the big head in that area, and not the little head especially when you have a buzz on and think you're safe from the PoPo, or pimps, and stealing Ho's.
    Any area with SW's can't be regarded as an up and coming area I guess. I've mongered this area for 15 years and seen PLENTY of providers with 0 issues. I'm very safe though. Will never pick up a SW on first sight. Will scope the area first and get them to meet me where I want them to meet me instead of picking them up in plain view.

  5. #6210

    Areas

    There's a few underrated areas in the city. Have much more success there and a lot less anxiety than cruising on 47th and Cicero. PM for suggestions of routes.

  6. #6209

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how many of you also got that blast text from her where she created a group conversation. Did NOT appreciate the idiots who kept talking on that chain.
    I was pissed that it happened in the first place, and even more pissed that I couldn't leave the conversation like Android users. Everyone knew what happened, why they couldn't let it die was beyond me.

  7. #6208

    Never again

    Quote Originally Posted by Irocz  [View Original Post]
    Saw gigi today for a qv. Best dream so far, definitely will repeat.
    I wonder how many of you also got that blast text from her where she created a group conversation. Did NOT appreciate the idiots who kept talking on that chain.

  8. #6207

    47 and Cicero area.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottytWoHotty  [View Original Post]
    I know it's cold. Not expecting much but I'm bored. Wish me luck. Going to hit up cic and the 40-s in hope to find Sarah. Anyone see her lately?? Gave a monger a couple #'s for a trade with Sarah's # but he flaked out and never shared.
    Just want to let those that don't know this. That area is the No1 area in the whole city for busting Mongers and Ho's.

    It's not just that, but a lot of crime happens to Mongers that is not reported in the news. A LOT!

    Always use the big head in that area, and not the little head especially when you have a buzz on and think you're safe from the PoPo, or pimps, and stealing Ho's.

  9. #6206

    My fault. I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Thats bogus. Did you two agree it was going to be a trade before Info was exchanged? Or was it a presumption? I hope it wasnt a senior member but then again try to avoid trading quickly with newbs.
    It was NOT a senior member, in which I should know better. However, I know this member knew her 100 % and even shared pics to lead me to believe he was being truthful and had her number. Therefore, I shared. He did say he saw her on a regular basis and almost sounded like he was falling for a SW LOL. Live and learn.

  10. #6205

    Sat. Night 4/09/16

    Thought I would venture out and to my surprise very little wagging their tail on Cicero. I guess because of the cold and the on again / off again show. BUT just when I was going to call it a night, up pops Brittany On Cicero near Diversey. 44 yr old in pretty good shape for that age. Great personality, very pleasant. BBBJ. 60. CBJ. 40. She's not a backdoor girl and everything else is covered but she's quite nice and for whatever your pleasure I would recommend. G.

  11. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottytWoHotty  [View Original Post]
    I know it's cold. Not expecting much but I'm bored. Wish me luck. Going to hit up cic and the 40-s in hope to find Sarah. Anyone see her lately?? Gave a monger a couple #'s for a trade with Sarah's # but he flaked out and never shared.
    Thats bogus. Did you two agree it was going to be a trade before Info was exchanged? Or was it a presumption? I hope it wasnt a senior member but then again try to avoid trading quickly with newbs.

  12. #6203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 221

    Gigi

    Saw gigi today for a qv. Best dream so far, definitely will repeat.

  13. #6202

    Saturday night cruise

    I know it's cold. Not expecting much but I'm bored. Wish me luck. Going to hit up cic and the 40-s in hope to find Sarah. Anyone see her lately?? Gave a monger a couple #'s for a trade with Sarah's # but he flaked out and never shared.

  14. #6201
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton180  [View Original Post]
    Is she pregnant yet? She kept going on and on about irony and making babies.
    Not that I know of. But she a few marbles short, for sure.

  15. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Nice day out yesterday. Met Erin who somebody posted about before, who mentioned that she was crazy. I could def. See that. Cool chic tho, cute. Had a dream in an nearby alley FS. Bbj.
    Is she pregnant yet? She kept going on and on about irony and making babies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape