Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 959 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6229

    Yesterday afternoon

    47 stroll from the east to CIC up north to about Addison over to pul back down to Augusta. It was early in the afternoon but I figured the weather would help. Not so much.

  2. #6228

    ARM / Cic

    Crusing today, Spotted I believe either a WSW or light skin HSW on cic between arm to bel. Think 7 on face. About 5'6, brunette hair to mid / lower back. Kinda chunky (looked maybe preggo but not sure, could have been just belly fat). I'd say 20's, tat on right side of neck. Anyone have info on her?

  3. #6227
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDom  [View Original Post]
    Been mongering there lately couple young WSW couple old.

    Couple good dreams Mannheim and north ave.
    What time of day?

  4. #6226

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfseeker21  [View Original Post]
    Never got here name but picked up a red head on 5th near Cicero around 9 am this morning and she wouldn't do bbj for under 40. Once we got underway, it was almost instantly, "you got to hurry. " I can't stand that. This woman had a small heart tattoo where many gang members have tear drops. Not sure if it's the same woman but she was awful even though decent looking and I will not repeat.
    Thats prolly not her, she doesn't have a facetat and it was .2

  5. #6225

    Mannheim

    Been mongering there lately couple young WSW couple old.

    Couple good dreams Mannheim and north ave.

  6. #6224

    Inbox is full

    Hey outtatheloop-inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outtatheloop  [View Original Post]
    Saw Meg from 47th. She has gone down hill in recent months and now has a stab wound on her face which isn't particularly attractive. But FS was still decent.

  7. #6223

    RE: Southside Troubles

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    I was busted about 12-13 years ago on Cic at 50th. Got off though. Friends lawyer I used and friend is convinced it's because of the lawyers mob connections. Don't know for sure but $1,000 well spent!
    Well MwmChicago, I am glad things worked out for you. I hope you kept that lawyers name and don't mind sharing just in case one of the guys here gets into a similar situation.

    G2.

  8. #6222

    Meg

    Saw Meg from 47th. She has gone down hill in recent months and now has a stab wound on her face which isn't particularly attractive. But FS was still decent.

  9. #6221

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    We put it down earlier today FS. Bbj is on point. Only had. 20. Does any one have her #,she gave it to me but, I didn't save. I got #'s for trade. Is this the same one allegedly ripping off folks?
    Never got here name but picked up a red head on 5th near Cicero around 9 am this morning and she wouldn't do bbj for under 40. Once we got underway, it was almost instantly, "you got to hurry. " I can't stand that. This woman had a small heart tattoo where many gang members have tear drops. Not sure if it's the same woman but she was awful even though decent looking and I will not repeat.

  10. #6220

    Redhead Melissa

    We put it down earlier today FS. Bbj is on point. Only had. 20. Does any one have her #,she gave it to me but, I didn't save. I got #'s for trade. Is this the same one allegedly ripping off folks?

  11. #6219
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    Just want to let those that don't know this. That area is the No1 area in the whole city for busting Mongers and Ho's.

    It's not just that, but a lot of crime happens to Mongers that is not reported in the news. A LOT!

    Always use the big head in that area, and not the little head especially when you have a buzz on and think you're safe from the PoPo, or pimps, and stealing Ho's.
    I was busted about 12-13 years ago on Cic at 50th. Got off though. Friends lawyer I used and friend is convinced it's because of the lawyers mob connections. Don't know for sure but $1,000 well spent!

  12. #6218
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her name on here a lot, but just met her yezterday by 5th. BBJ. 25. Cute, nice ass, but her hands were swoll which always creeps me out. Also met up with Erin afterwards for same thing. Said she was in hospital last weekend.
    Swollen hands are a sign of herion use. They shoot up in the veins in their hands and it fucks the hands up. Also, usually a long time user since they will shoot in arms and feet before moving to hands. Best to avoid!

  13. #6217

    England

    This is an interesting read on how one town in England approaches the SW issue.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-35987536

  14. #6216

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I was pissed that it happened in the first place, and even more pissed that I couldn't leave the conversation like Android users. Everyone knew what happened, why they couldn't let it die was beyond me.
    This!

    Too risky for me on my end, wound up blocking her number!!

  15. #6215

    Last night

    Cruised down cicero to about Roosevelt and then back up Pulaski. Did 2 loops between about 1030 til midnight. WSW on cic south of Belmont. Looked a bit rough, mid 40's, skinny maybe a 5 on the scale. Another WSW a bit south of her (maybe around Fullerton). Even rougher looking. Spotted a good looking early 20's BSW just north of Roosevelt on the especially shady corner on the east side of the street just before the viaduct. From the glance I'd give her a 7 or an 8 (def an 8 on the ass) she was gone on the next pass. Nothing eslse worth noting other than the strong presence of our uncle. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape