Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14810

    Outcall massage not just Therapeutic

    Hi fellow mongers. Coming up from Cincinnati next week. Wondering if anyone knows an attractive massage provider that provides outcall to a nice hotel with HE. Prefer a mature provider but not a deal breaker.

  2. #14809

    Linda from here a while ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman
    If anyone remembers her from here, she would never play here. She is not out of the biz, she is at another place and she plays hard now.

    If interested, my PM works just fine.

  3. #14808

    Bob. You're awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

    Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

    A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

    So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.
    You know what time it is as far as starting / keeping relationships.

    I also have 3-4 relationships at all times. I just choose not to put them on here as most don't and won't believe it, which is fine. Some men just don't relate to women that well, period! That's not a shot to the guys here, It's just a fact.

    You get it and and I'm sure others are like us, but don't put it out here.

    I'm not going to open a post. I stopped posting for a very long time here, as I just didn't feel the need to post much info anymore.

    These are gown men who are here and if they want info, they can ask, as they do, and I will help as long as they have something for me, if not, I don't give info anymore without reciprocation. It's taken many years and many dollars to know what I know, and who I know, and how things operate, and if a guy wants to share info, I'm in, if not I'm not sharing.

    I can only hope others understand where I am coming from. I know one guy who doesn't and I'm sure he will post his venom.

  4. #14807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    I want to learn

    I, for one, really do want to learn from members of the forum. Take Rocket Dork for an example. His style, using Craigslist is completely different, and yet he is successful. DMichaels, from what I have read, seems to know every AMP and therapist in the state! I pay attention to what he says.

    Any member would do well to watch those posts and others. Some guys alert members to new spots to go fishing. That's invaluable. My own philosophy is not so much about picking the best "fishing" locations, but rather about using the best "bait". I believe you can succeed with literally ANY woman if you are patient and nice. My (#3) girlfriend was a celibate Buddhist disciple. Now all we do is make love.

    A member, enjoys a massage, but does not get the name or contact information. Well that's a shame. Because the best relationships build over time. And rarely peak in the massage store. They peak offsite.

    So, Confucius, open a new post and offer some ideas. I know for sure we would all benefit. Thanks. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.

    Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.

    It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.

    What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.

    Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.

    I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.

    Thanks Buddy.

  5. #14806

    Comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.
    What they and you need to realize is that I know what I'm talking about and know what I'm doing in the hobby.

    Look at my older post. I've been around a long time and hav and have a ton of fun with this.

    It's too bad others have difficulty when I don't really have a problem getting help from our little friends.

    What you think doesn't apply to all, especially me.

    Maybe you should ask me what I do to have such success, but you won't. It's easier for such a wonderful fella like you to dis anyone who has has more success then you in this hobby.

    I'm so happy guys like you are out there, it's makes it so easy for me.

    Thanks Buddy.

  6. #14805

    Right, everywhere is great!

    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.

  7. #14804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Moon

    Thanks for the heads up. Today she substituted at TPro. I sent her negative Yelp reviews but she was already there. I can't exactly tell her how I know certain places will bother her. It's a shame the places that offer extras can't advertise. Customers and workers would be better off if everybody knew what was what. Guys get upset if my girlfriend won't touch their junk. But she is upset also that she was not informed about the type of work. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

  8. #14803

    Moon Spa

    I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

    That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

  9. #14802

    White String Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.
    Happened to me today. And when it does I give them the "Mind If We Verify That?" look.

    I also agree with DMichaels69 and Ron M on this.

    "Seems like she did not care about wasting your time."

    "Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her."

  10. #14801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Sun Kiss & Moon

    I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

    That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

  11. #14800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Leo

    Man you got to ditch that black and white crown vic. And the handcuffs. LOL!

    Actually, I think the recent busts have everyone on edge. From the girl perspective, I know they are walking on eggshells, because they tell me. My only useful advice is to "collect" contacts that you get to know and who trust you. I never ever have an issue.

    Plus, when I like a girl, I get her contact info. Then follow her to the next store. Once she gets there, the store owner knows I'm ok. So it is pretty rare that I go to a place where I'm a stranger. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
    I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
    And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

    I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

    Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

  12. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman
    Then you should try Justine at Grand Spa (Grand and Noble).

  13. #14798

    Last 3 places

    I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
    I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
    And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

    I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

    Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

  14. #14797

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.
    Man, I wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion.

    It's a candy store everywhere.

    Just my opinion.

  15. #14796

    Sun Kiss Spa

    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape