Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14803

    Moon Spa

    I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

    That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

  2. #14802

    White String Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.
    Happened to me today. And when it does I give them the "Mind If We Verify That?" look.

    I also agree with DMichaels69 and Ron M on this.

    "Seems like she did not care about wasting your time."

    "Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her."

  3. #14801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Sun Kiss & Moon

    I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

    That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

  4. #14800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Leo

    Man you got to ditch that black and white crown vic. And the handcuffs. LOL!

    Actually, I think the recent busts have everyone on edge. From the girl perspective, I know they are walking on eggshells, because they tell me. My only useful advice is to "collect" contacts that you get to know and who trust you. I never ever have an issue.

    Plus, when I like a girl, I get her contact info. Then follow her to the next store. Once she gets there, the store owner knows I'm ok. So it is pretty rare that I go to a place where I'm a stranger. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
    I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
    And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

    I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

    Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

  5. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman
    Then you should try Justine at Grand Spa (Grand and Noble).

  6. #14798

    Last 3 places

    I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
    I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
    And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

    I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

    Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

  7. #14797

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.
    Man, I wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion.

    It's a candy store everywhere.

    Just my opinion.

  8. #14796

    Sun Kiss Spa

    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

  9. #14795

    Yes yes you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.
    If I go and get the service I prefer, and SOME others don't, and they say that the service is declining, because this happens too gmuch to them, you don't think they may have have a problem with the girls?

    See' Mon. Man, it's all about the girls relating to you and liking you for treasure, or you get the coal.

  10. #14794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Closed For Monthly Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.
    Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her. I'm lucky. My gals tell me in advance before we get busy.

  11. #14793
    Seems like she did not care about wasting your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.

  12. #14792
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.

  13. #14791

    Beauty Spa

    Went by there a couple days ago, and seems they are now out of business. FYI.

  14. #14790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Tipping

    DM and WRD are right. YOU decide the tip. She should not be telling you anything but "thank you". The tip is based on a variety of factors, like attitude and effort and quality of the massage. Length of time. And expectations. If the place is known for extras and you got teased but not released, then its a definite downgrade. However if the place is legit and you got a legit massage, its not a downgrade.

    Now perhaps your question is what's the appropriate tip. Is there a scale for legit full body massage. I'd say $20 is reasonable. $15 is also reasonable. I've know a woman, gotten a legit massage every week or two for five years. Seriously good massage. Anyway, she worked at three different places during the time. Heavenly Massage now. She has worked with management to give me extra time / lower price. So I've tipped $25, except Christmas or her birthday, I give her $50.

    Could you have said here's $10, take it or leave it? Sure. And with the girl's inappropriate comment, she really was in the wrong. But $20 is about right, if she did a good job. Table shower does not merit an extra tip unless she played with your junk. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

  15. #14789
    Its a tip so its up to you what you tip not her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whooptedoo  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying my luck in Chinatown and for the most part have just gotten what I consider to be good to great massages. Went to a AMP off of canal and had a great massage from a cute 30's Chinese gal. She did not have great english skills but I found that spelling things made it easier to communicate. Said her name was Kaly and she also did hair. Very nice personality. Up beat and smiling the whole time. Went back to the same spot on Monday and asked for her and was told she was no longer there. I headed up the street to Moon and got April. Attractive gal once again in her 30's named April. I am wondering if I go back in 3 weeks if May would be available. Once again got a very good massage and gave hints like raising hips when she worked on my legs but no suggestive feedback from her. Of options available. Was offered a ts and took her up on that and got washed well almost everywhere. When I was done and dressed I offered a $10 tip and she said she wanted $20. As I am new to this I wasnt sure what to do and bumped it $5. Massage was $65. Was I off base? Is the ts usually extra? I enjoy reading all the reports and will be contibuting more. WTD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape