Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14805

    Right, everywhere is great!

    Read the comments by IdiotBoy, FrankyCando, and Head First, and it sure seems it's like a candy store everywhere. A candy store filled with unsweetened, lemon jawbreakers.

  2. #14804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Moon

    Thanks for the heads up. Today she substituted at TPro. I sent her negative Yelp reviews but she was already there. I can't exactly tell her how I know certain places will bother her. It's a shame the places that offer extras can't advertise. Customers and workers would be better off if everybody knew what was what. Guys get upset if my girlfriend won't touch their junk. But she is upset also that she was not informed about the type of work. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

  3. #14803

    Moon Spa

    I would cross Moon Spa off your list. Reliable seniors on this board tell me that anything goes with some girls over there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

    That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

  4. #14802

    White String Blues

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.
    Happened to me today. And when it does I give them the "Mind If We Verify That?" look.

    I also agree with DMichaels69 and Ron M on this.

    "Seems like she did not care about wasting your time."

    "Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her."

  5. #14801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Sun Kiss & Moon

    I'm looking for legit places for my girlfriend (who is legit). So I'll add Sun Kiss and Moon to her list of "safe" places. I want her to live in Chinatown where she can be with people she is comfortable with (rather than live is some bullshit spa in the suburbs.).

    That said, I sort of agree with Confucius. There is fun to be had anywhere, especially if you can make the connection. Chinese women are basically afraid of Americans. So it is a little like feeding a deer. No fast movements. Be sweet and let them come to you. Underneath, there is a volcano of passion if you have the patience to allow it to happen naturally. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

  6. #14800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Leo

    Man you got to ditch that black and white crown vic. And the handcuffs. LOL!

    Actually, I think the recent busts have everyone on edge. From the girl perspective, I know they are walking on eggshells, because they tell me. My only useful advice is to "collect" contacts that you get to know and who trust you. I never ever have an issue.

    Plus, when I like a girl, I get her contact info. Then follow her to the next store. Once she gets there, the store owner knows I'm ok. So it is pretty rare that I go to a place where I'm a stranger. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
    I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
    And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

    I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

    Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

  7. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman
    Then you should try Justine at Grand Spa (Grand and Noble).

  8. #14798

    Last 3 places

    I have reported on 3 places in the last week or so and none of them offered a handshake
    I hope this is not a new fad or anything but it might even be me, maybe I have a LEO look ahhahahahhaha.
    And yes I know all the signals of letting them know I am not

    I also see a few new places popping up so more reports in the next few weeks.

    Also my go to girl Jessica that use to be at OP & 19 (that she closed up last year) will be working at a new place opening soon in Tinley Park.

  9. #14797

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    I would say in general the spas by and off Chinatown are not worth it. Much better play in the burbs.
    Man, I wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion.

    It's a candy store everywhere.

    Just my opinion.

  10. #14796

    Sun Kiss Spa

    Driving back from south side and decided to give this place on s Canal st a try.
    Walked in fella took my. 5 and a pleasant female led me to a room all smiley and giggly.
    Massage was good she allowed some light touching, loved her giggle but nothing else offered not even a handshake left an ok tip and homeward bound.

    Would return if in the area bcs the price is. 5 and the massage was good as well as the girls giggly attitude,Yes I'm a big sucker for giggly Asian woman

  11. #14795

    Yes yes you can!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Some mongers won't report when they have issues. If someone says there is a decline in service you cannot conclude its because they can't relate to women. They have an opinion.
    If I go and get the service I prefer, and SOME others don't, and they say that the service is declining, because this happens too gmuch to them, you don't think they may have have a problem with the girls?

    See' Mon. Man, it's all about the girls relating to you and liking you for treasure, or you get the coal.

  12. #14794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Closed For Monthly Reset.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.
    Probably she needed the money. She didn't want you to cancel on her. I'm lucky. My gals tell me in advance before we get busy.

  13. #14793
    Seems like she did not care about wasting your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.

  14. #14792
    So I scheduled time with my go to broad for massage and FS. Would have been nice if she told me that her Aunt Flo was in town. Didn't tell me until the flip. Really pisses me off when I make an appointment for specific extras and then am not told that the downstairs is closed. Could have went elsewhere.

  15. #14791

    Beauty Spa

    Went by there a couple days ago, and seems they are now out of business. FYI.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape