Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #641

    Bailey

    Has anyone dreamt of being with Bailey in the last 2 weeks. I heard a rumor that she had moved in with a guy.

  2. #640

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about this. But now there are a few of us to know better than to call her now. Thanks for the heads up.

    I got ripped off once in Dallas, two girls, one took and counted the money while the other is in the bath room, she came out and I went in, it was then I heard what was the two of them running down the hallway but by the time I could follow then there were driving out the parking lot. Could have been worse, they could have taken my laptop, phone but I still remember and take precautions. This is a hobby based on some level of trust. One they will perform as discussed and we will pay them their fee. We have no place to go if we get ripped out in one way or another, we can't go to the cops! LOL.

    A hard lesson for sure but I've found more good then bad in my many many many years doing this.

    Good luck everyone and play safe while getting that pussy.
    So. I'm trying to figure this out, which amanda is this? Do you have a link or something? I think a may have had a dream about this chick also.

  3. #639

    Ok Looking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.

    We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.

    She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.

    We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.
    They took you! I don't have to tell you this but never give up donation if the ambience is not appropriate. A laundry room? They were going to burn you. If they open up the door butt naked or panties on then you are going to get that pussy. If they want to meet in the alley or in the basement garbage room or garage then you.

    Then you may get burned or fucked up.

  4. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.

    We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.

    She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.

    We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.
    Thanks for this review. Isn't that sad. To think of all the energy I waste researching, all the sifting and winnowing, to end up having some "ok looking" girl give me the run around and maybe jerk me off or let me cum in or on her.

  5. #637

    Beautiful Asian girl 23

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her? She is on Backpage Escorts under Additonal Adds. I called last week and asks if she was in Madison. She said Sun Prairie and did I want to see her now, and we will have a very good time.

    I said I wasn't going to be in Madison untill 2 hours later and she hung up. Tried to call back went to VM and no call back. Any info would be great.

    On a side note Lexi (who was talked about on here) is gone from Reflexology Station in McFarland.
    I called and she gave me her address in Sun Prairie.

    We went to basement laundry room (I shoud have walked but she was ok looking) so some mutual touching and I gave her the donation. Then she couldn't find cover so said she would get and be right back. I wait a will then go to my car.

    She text me her black boyfriend caught her and she needs 20 min to calm him down. I text back you better hurry up. She then said he was looking for me. I did see a black guy stand in doorway. She ask if I'm in grey car I said yes but he never came out again.

    We text back and forth 12 more time and she gave address on west side Madison to meet 2 hr. Later. That was it for me so stay away.

  6. #636

    Beautiful Asian girl 23

    Has anyone tried her? She is on Backpage Escorts under Additonal Adds. I called last week and asks if she was in Madison. She said Sun Prairie and did I want to see her now, and we will have a very good time.

    I said I wasn't going to be in Madison untill 2 hours later and she hung up. Tried to call back went to VM and no call back. Any info would be great.

    On a side note Lexi (who was talked about on here) is gone from Reflexology Station in McFarland.

  7. #635

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She looks awful young so better check I'd, and if it checks go then go get some of this young pussy.
    For sure go get that pussy!

  8. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by HippityHop  [View Original Post]
    I agree go get that pussy wow, this is so easy I will have 1,800 post in no time!
    LOL. That's a good one.

  9. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by HippityHop  [View Original Post]
    I agree go get that pussy wow, this is so easy I will have 1,800 post in no time!
    Was wondering when someone was going to say something about that.

  10. #632

    Better check it

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met this one to confirm? Feel free to pm. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stina/14906836.

    Thanks.

    GoodKarma.
    She looks awful young so better check I'd, and if it checks go then go get some of this young pussy.

  11. #631

    Christina

    Anyone met this one to confirm? Feel free to pm. http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...stina/14906836.

    Thanks.

    GoodKarma.

  12. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Oops! I read that wrong. You said you may repeat, not won't repeat. Still would love to hear details before I try to see her. She is actually in lacrosse now until March 16, according to a text from her last night.
    I don't feel like doing a blow by blow. There were a lot of positives. But I left feeling like she really directed the action more than I usually like, so maybe I like the more submissive ones. Hehehe.

    Pm me for specifics if you want.

    YMMV here.

    Fd.

  13. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    What was out of the ordinary? What was GFE and what wasn't? It must not have been great if you may not repeat. She told me she was GFE, but of course they all say that.
    Oops! I read that wrong. You said you may repeat, not won't repeat. Still would love to hear details before I try to see her. She is actually in lacrosse now until March 16, according to a text from her last night.

  14. #628

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Cash and dash. Sorry about the poor details just feel foolish.
    Sorry to hear about this. But now there are a few of us to know better than to call her now. Thanks for the heads up.

    I got ripped off once in Dallas, two girls, one took and counted the money while the other is in the bath room, she came out and I went in, it was then I heard what was the two of them running down the hallway but by the time I could follow then there were driving out the parking lot. Could have been worse, they could have taken my laptop, phone but I still remember and take precautions. This is a hobby based on some level of trust. One they will perform as discussed and we will pay them their fee. We have no place to go if we get ripped out in one way or another, we can't go to the cops! LOL.

    A hard lesson for sure but I've found more good then bad in my many many many years doing this.

    Good luck everyone and play safe while getting that pussy.

  15. #627

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallionman  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing Amanda again. Instead got 'frisked' for $200. When will I learn?
    Note to self: take Amanda off the list of providers you've been trying to contact and won't get back to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape