Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13194
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    She was about a block northwest of Century Center on the second floor of an apartment complex. East side of the street. Asian around 40 sh. Ok massage with prostate stimulation. Occasionally does FS when she's in the mood.

    Does this ring a bell?
    Most likely this one, though you may have had one of her partners and she does help out at CC also:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape.../royal/4455747

  2. #13193

    OneSpirit ur PM full, and thanks RE QM

    Thanks OneSpirit. Got the info RE: QM. I replied back to you but your PM box is full. Thanks.

  3. #13192

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Another member posted that it stands for Quan Min. That is a real pic, and she has other girls available because they can accommodate two customers at a time. It's a pretty clean and neat place.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5515878467.html
    Thank you H Mobius, Redneck 1, and Nas123 for the info on Quan Min. I don't frequent the executive center much, as I do CC, but I might go check out QM there. Thanks again.

  4. #13191

    Looking for one I saw last year

    She was about a block northwest of Century Center on the second floor of an apartment complex. East side of the street. Asian around 40 sh. Ok massage with prostate stimulation. Occasionally does FS when she's in the mood.

    Does this ring a bell?

  5. #13190

    Cute Suzy Taiwanese here for couple weeks. Don't miss on this one

    http://posting.honolulu.backpage.com...25a-1438254657

    So checked out Suzy from Backpage. Mongers don't miss out on Suzy. Ok, the pic in the ad might not be her but it's pretty close. This Taiwanese is one exotic beauty. Never saw any provider like her ever. She has a really exotic look. Almost Hapa. Fair skin, black shoulder length hair like the pic. Her skin is flawless. Not a blemish on her. Brown eyes, nice CZ which I think is real, great nips, maybe 5'2. Very slender but not skinny, very toned. Flat stomach, really shapely. Nice long legs, nice ass and sweet pussy. Somewhat shaved or just a little fuzz. Nice pussy lips.

    Can't get over how nice her skin is. Milky skin if you like that. Great service. She was so exotic, I was into servicing her. DATY till cum, slight DFK but YMMV. BBBJ with little upsell but was totally worth it. Again YMMV. Very nice and slow good suction. Not jerky or slippery, really worked me slow. And watching her face during the performance. Damnnn! Nice tight pussy with CFS. She really aims to please, but I took control, otherwise I knew I'd blow early. Never rushed, speaks English, very friendly. Really nice girl.

    Will definitely repeat. And soon. L / A / S 9/10/10. Standard fee, but gave a little extra for the BBBJ.

    Monger On. Don't wait too long!! LOL.

    Rus.

  6. #13189
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    To any Akamai Smart Monger, What does "Qm" stand for and WHERE is it located. PM or post link with contact info AND addy is OK. Mahalo in advance.
    Another member posted that it stands for Quan Min. That is a real pic, and she has other girls available because they can accommodate two customers at a time. It's a pretty clean and neat place.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5515878467.html

  7. #13188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us where you went? So there was play available and the massage was great? Many guys here are happily married but massage is sensual so a happy ending is nice. Please share the name of the place and providers if possible!!
    "Thai Style" is the name of the place, in CC2701:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5515878467.html

    They were the subject of discussion earlier this year, when guys were reportedly getting HJ's hand over foot. Suddenly they are very legit, so perhaps something happened to make them 'behave'.

  8. #13187

    Angie and Co!

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Had those 2 girls in the bottom picture. They let you do it yourself. Massage not that great.
    Who is the girl in top left. Perdy.

    Anyone try?

  9. #13186
    Quote Originally Posted by CutheBull  [View Original Post]
    So followed what seen here I figured ill give it a shot, went mid day I'm familiar with the bldg so knew exactly where it was.

    Greeted perky cute but def not as sexy as the ad shows. The place looks like a run down muggy office from a tarantino movie, it was surreal.

    The room was pink and white and black with sheets from the ceiling and the wall sink and I mean seriously fucked up vibe.

    Got naked, got on the bed massage was pretty firm and I guess ok, loads of oil, on the flip side towel stayed on and she keep talking about her massage is for detox purposes and she perfected the style of it and kept on yapping, then out of no where she said you know this is not full service and professional massage (seemed pissed or something) I just answered sure yea I know. Toward the end she start getting close to jr and at some point said this is extra. So he on the menu.

    Massage 7\8.

    Rest was a solid 6.

    Ambience was a stellar tho. Right of a movie set. LOL.

    Won't return. $ and. 7 for extra.
    Does Stella get fully naked too?

  10. #13185

    Report on stella detox massage.

    So followed what seen here I figured ill give it a shot, went mid day I'm familiar with the bldg so knew exactly where it was.

    Greeted perky cute but def not as sexy as the ad shows. The place looks like a run down muggy office from a tarantino movie, it was surreal.

    The room was pink and white and black with sheets from the ceiling and the wall sink and I mean seriously fucked up vibe.

    Got naked, got on the bed massage was pretty firm and I guess ok, loads of oil, on the flip side towel stayed on and she keep talking about her massage is for detox purposes and she perfected the style of it and kept on yapping, then out of no where she said you know this is not full service and professional massage (seemed pissed or something) I just answered sure yea I know. Toward the end she start getting close to jr and at some point said this is extra. So he on the menu.

    Massage 7\8.

    Rest was a solid 6.

    Ambience was a stellar tho. Right of a movie set. LOL.

    Won't return. $ and. 7 for extra.

  11. #13184

    Qm ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyHawaiiguy  [View Original Post]
    Thick Chinese girl used to work for Tiffany. She said one of her girls would do FS, called her to come while I got light touch massage, but I got impatient and had the Chinese girl give me decent HJ while I fondled / sucked her huge tits.
    Whose the Chinese? Lady in the ad? She okay looking, not necessarily great but not bad looking in my opinion. Has anyone there had their hard rock, erect, throbbing soldier sensually stroked by her hands. I wouldn't mind. And any other providers there that are cute and willing to get butt nekkid as well?

  12. #13183

    Cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Had those 2 girls in the bottom picture. They let you do it yourself. Massage not that great.
    When there is chatter about them, they get cautious because many of them have legit massage licenses. The reports from the past were credible at the time they were posted.

  13. #13182
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    To any Akamai Smart Monger, What does "Qm" stand for and WHERE is it located. PM or post link with contact info AND addy is OK. Mahalo in advance.
    Haven't been there myself, but it seems to be QM Therapy in Executive Center at 1088 Bishop Street downtown:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/5649995

  14. #13181

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    To any Akamai Smart Monger, What does "Qm" stand for and WHERE is it located. PM or post link with contact info AND addy is OK. Mahalo in advance.
    Not sure what QM stands for nor have I seen her but here is the link to her ad.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...herapy/5649995

  15. #13180

    Qm

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyHawaiiguy  [View Original Post]
    Thick Chinese girl used to work for Tiffany. She said one of her girls would do FS, called her to come while I got light touch massage, but I got impatient and had the Chinese girl give me decent HJ while I fondled / sucked her huge tits.
    To any Akamai Smart Monger, What does "Qm" stand for and WHERE is it located. PM or post link with contact info AND addy is OK. Mahalo in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape