Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1213
-
04-08-16 15:49 #58Senior Member

Posts: 52I'm not pushy unless I think somethings on the table and they have the wrong vibe about me (youngish, fit, clean cut guy so I get the LEO questions a lot.). I start out nude w no drape and always let them put towel / sheet on if they see fit. Other than that I adjust myself for easy incidental contact and am flirty. Never rude and definitely appreciate a good massage as well.
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 19:05 #57Senior Member

Posts: 200I always tip min $20
I always leave min $20 for a tip if the massage is good even no HE. I personally enjoy Asian massage more than any other type even with out any funny business and I return business to legit places if the massage is above average. I also try and treat these girls with respect for the most part they work hard and I respect the fact that they are not all about our gratitude. So I am never pushy and take the hint when nothing else is offered and always tip well if the massage is good. If the massage sucks then I will leave $10.
Originally Posted by ManchMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 16:53 #56Senior Member

Posts: 103820 is what you should tip for a decent legit massage. Although I have tipped 40 for an excellent massage with phenomenal tease many times from a cute girl. But she would never finish.
Originally Posted by ManchMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-16 12:54 #55Senior Member

Posts: 52225 Lowell rd Hudson
Nice apparently legit AMP. No he offered or even hinted at, draped most of time, but had a cute 35 ish masseuse who made the experience sensual even if it wasn't naughty. Tried all my normal tricks, and no bite at all. 60 and hour if you say you found on CL. 70 otherwise. There was a gorgeous little spinner working front desk as I walked out. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.
-
03-07-16 15:24 #54Senior Member

Posts: 52Amherst st
Visited AMP next to cumbys about a month ago. Parking behind, but very busy street. Had an ooooold masseuse (looked 50, so probably 70 LOL) gave a decent rub, left happy, standard tipping. Prob wouldn't repeat unless a spur of the moment need while I was in town.
-
03-04-16 10:27 #53

Posts: 729Correction
It is not fair to say their ad on BP is suggestive, because it really isn't. Just the fact that it is on BP body rubs and they are known as a legit spa, so I take back my previous allegation. They should be advertising in the therapeutic massage section.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 07:57 #52

Posts: 729Red Lotus, Tyngsboro
I have no first hand knowledge, but it has been reviewed here or in The Lowell MP thread. So far no happiness has been reported, it has been reviewed as strictly therapeutic, notwithstanding their suggestive ads on BP body rubs. For that reason alone, false advertising it is a no go for me, although I almost went for a foot massage one time.
Originally Posted by BigBass19
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 07:20 #51Senior Member

Posts: 60Red lotus
Anyone have any info on this place. Nice and close for me thinking about trying it. PM if you want. Appreciate any heads up.
-
03-04-16 07:16 #50Senior Member

Posts: 60This is in Hudson.
Originally Posted by Ruby4163
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-15 01:46 #49Regular Member

Posts: 2Amherst St
Visited Amherst st, drew a lady I'd say is around 45/50. Poor english. I had trouble finding the door so make sure to go to the rear of the building. Half assed massage but good HE. Might be back, 40 hh 0. 4 later.
-
12-22-15 20:20 #48Senior Member

Posts: 148So many questions in your each of your posts Ruby. Take some time and read the forum and maybe even the post you are replying to. Hope your next post is a review if you expect answers in the future.
Originally Posted by Ruby4163
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-15 08:43 #47Regular Member

Posts: 10Message
Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.
Originally Posted by BigBass19
[View Original Post]
Thank you looking for a little happy ending LOL.
-
12-16-15 17:34 #46Regular Member

Posts: 2Merrimack parlor by Rite Aide
Visited the parlor by rite aide a while back around 930 pm. Nice place, clean and masseuse looked ok. Being younger she said "too young" on the flip but I felt she didn't mind. Pretty good HE. Tipped 40 extra. Will be back.
-
11-03-15 19:52 #45Senior Member

Posts: 115Amherst st again
Made a second visit on a whim. Had the same woman and the same experience. I was hoping there would be more on the menu but didn't look like anything else beside a HE was available. Time to look at other places.
-
10-11-15 16:06 #44Senior Member

Posts: 115Amherst st
Had about the same experience. Went in at night and drew an older one. Didn't see anyone else there and it sounded like the woman came from upstairs. The massage was just OK and started off under a towel which wasn't a good sign. Maybe because it was cold that night. A little tease and then the flip. She went right at it which was nice with a hot towel cleanup. A little bit of a scalp massage and I was on my way. Half hour 40/40. I didn't mind the parking but the entrance is right at a busy intersection so not too discreet. Not sure if I would repeat.
Originally Posted by NTSerious
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






