Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 81 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    I always leave min $20 for a tip if the massage is good even no HE. I personally enjoy Asian massage more than any other type even with out any funny business and I return business to legit places if the massage is above average. I also try and treat these girls with respect for the most part they work hard and I respect the fact that they are not all about our gratitude. So I am never pushy and take the hint when nothing else is offered and always tip well if the massage is good. If the massage sucks then I will leave $10.
    I'm not pushy unless I think somethings on the table and they have the wrong vibe about me (youngish, fit, clean cut guy so I get the LEO questions a lot.). I start out nude w no drape and always let them put towel / sheet on if they see fit. Other than that I adjust myself for easy incidental contact and am flirty. Never rude and definitely appreciate a good massage as well.

  2. #57

    I always tip min $20

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice apparently legit AMP. No he offered or even hinted at, draped most of time, but had a cute 35 ish masseuse who made the experience sensual even if it wasn't naughty. Tried all my normal tricks, and no bite at all. 60 and hour if you say you found on CL. 70 otherwise. There was a gorgeous little spinner working front desk as I walked out. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.
    I always leave min $20 for a tip if the massage is good even no HE. I personally enjoy Asian massage more than any other type even with out any funny business and I return business to legit places if the massage is above average. I also try and treat these girls with respect for the most part they work hard and I respect the fact that they are not all about our gratitude. So I am never pushy and take the hint when nothing else is offered and always tip well if the massage is good. If the massage sucks then I will leave $10.

  3. #56
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice apparently legit AMP. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.
    20 is what you should tip for a decent legit massage. Although I have tipped 40 for an excellent massage with phenomenal tease many times from a cute girl. But she would never finish.

  4. #55

    225 Lowell rd Hudson

    Nice apparently legit AMP. No he offered or even hinted at, draped most of time, but had a cute 35 ish masseuse who made the experience sensual even if it wasn't naughty. Tried all my normal tricks, and no bite at all. 60 and hour if you say you found on CL. 70 otherwise. There was a gorgeous little spinner working front desk as I walked out. Tipped 20 for a great legit massage (what are you supposed to tip legit places? LOL) worth it if you need to have your back worked on, looking for any type of release, not at all.

  5. #54

    Amherst st

    Visited AMP next to cumbys about a month ago. Parking behind, but very busy street. Had an ooooold masseuse (looked 50, so probably 70 LOL) gave a decent rub, left happy, standard tipping. Prob wouldn't repeat unless a spur of the moment need while I was in town.

  6. #53

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by SMS54  [View Original Post]
    I have no first hand knowledge, but it has been reviewed here or in The Lowell MP thread. So far no happiness has been reported, it has been reviewed as strictly therapeutic, notwithstanding their suggestive ads on BP body rubs. For that reason alone, false advertising it is a no go for me, although I almost went for a foot massage one time.
    It is not fair to say their ad on BP is suggestive, because it really isn't. Just the fact that it is on BP body rubs and they are known as a legit spa, so I take back my previous allegation. They should be advertising in the therapeutic massage section.

  7. #52

    Red Lotus, Tyngsboro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBass19  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this place. Nice and close for me thinking about trying it. PM if you want. Appreciate any heads up.
    I have no first hand knowledge, but it has been reviewed here or in The Lowell MP thread. So far no happiness has been reported, it has been reviewed as strictly therapeutic, notwithstanding their suggestive ads on BP body rubs. For that reason alone, false advertising it is a no go for me, although I almost went for a foot massage one time.

  8. #51

    Red lotus

    Anyone have any info on this place. Nice and close for me thinking about trying it. PM if you want. Appreciate any heads up.

  9. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby4163  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.

    Thank you looking for a little happy ending LOL.
    This is in Hudson.

  10. #49

    Amherst St

    Visited Amherst st, drew a lady I'd say is around 45/50. Poor english. I had trouble finding the door so make sure to go to the rear of the building. Half assed massage but good HE. Might be back, 40 hh 0. 4 later.

  11. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby4163  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.
    So many questions in your each of your posts Ruby. Take some time and read the forum and maybe even the post you are replying to. Hope your next post is a review if you expect answers in the future.

  12. #47

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBass19  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give this a shot yesterday. Called and there was room to get right in. The place seemed busy while I was there so I would definitely call to make apt and not just walk in. I know one walk in was turned away cause he didn't want to wait. I drew Jenn who I think is the one in charge cause the massage did get interrupted a few times. She spoke good English and did apologize each time. She had a great attitude and gave one of the better massages that I have had in a while. I knew right off the bat that things were going to end well when she stood right where my hands were resting. Full roaming was allowed and seemed to be wanted even. Nice to have that instead of the someone who seems to step away from your hands as much as possible. Anyways. Low down, Massage: 8, Looks: 8, attitude: 10, ending: 7.
    Can you tell me if that's the place in Merrimack? Or the name I like to check it out.

    Thank you looking for a little happy ending LOL.

  13. #46

    Merrimack parlor by Rite Aide

    Visited the parlor by rite aide a while back around 930 pm. Nice place, clean and masseuse looked ok. Being younger she said "too young" on the flip but I felt she didn't mind. Pretty good HE. Tipped 40 extra. Will be back.

  14. #45

    Amherst st again

    Made a second visit on a whim. Had the same woman and the same experience. I was hoping there would be more on the menu but didn't look like anything else beside a HE was available. Time to look at other places.

  15. #44

    Amherst st

    Quote Originally Posted by NTSerious  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in right after they opened. Drew an older masseuse. And I do mean older (50+). There was a younger woman there looked Korean. Not sure if she was working or not. The massage was mediocre at best as was the ending. 60/40 the parking was odd (rear parking lot). I probably won't return. Please let us know if you have a better experience.
    Had about the same experience. Went in at night and drew an older one. Didn't see anyone else there and it sounded like the woman came from upstairs. The massage was just OK and started off under a towel which wasn't a good sign. Maybe because it was cold that night. A little tease and then the flip. She went right at it which was nice with a hot towel cleanup. A little bit of a scalp massage and I was on my way. Half hour 40/40. I didn't mind the parking but the entrance is right at a busy intersection so not too discreet. Not sure if I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape