Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 993 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 493 893 943 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1043 1093 ... LastLast
Results 14,881 to 14,895 of 18229
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3349
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    I did it

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRon  [View Original Post]
    I didn't change the thread, I was struggling getting the ad to post and copy and pasted ad. It was my error not theirs. Next thing I know they're all posting, I got little warning from adman asking me not to have post same review.

    Admin, sorry about that.
    Happened by accident when I moved your post here. I think when I move the first post in a new thread behind the scenes the forum software is actually merging the threads and it renames the old thread.

    Fixed now, no blood no foul.

    A2

  2. #3348
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Ron thanks for the review, she does need new pics. How did you change the name of this thread?
    I didn't change the thread, I was struggling getting the ad to post and copy and pasted ad. It was my error not theirs. Next thing I know they're all posting, I got little warning from adman asking me not to have post same review.

    Admin, sorry about that.

  3. #3347

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard2  [View Original Post]
    A UTR looking to expand, she a ebony woman 5'2 cute average build, 120 lbs She is in your Orlando area, full GFE, she's clean and drug free. Just needs help with home and schooling, only senior members at this time. And friends of forum of course PM me, I just want to add I am just helping to get her started, and am no way benefitting from this. MF.
    Interested digits.

  4. #3346
    Haven't checked the new number, but the girl in the video is amazing. She's changed her name a few times since the last time I saw her, but I had a wonderful time, multiple times.

    Reviews in my post history.

  5. #3345

    White Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by JustRon  [View Original Post]
    I'm struggling getting this ad to post. I should have posted this last week, I can tell you why I waited.

    Making sure it wasnt fluke or keeping her to myself. Little of both.

    Her photos needs to be replaced, they do not do her justice. She always has smile on her face which is which is beautiful, she really is pretty, oh BTW, her body is sharp and tight.

    She's type of lady you could hang with all day, intelligent, funny, and class act and not clock watcher. I'm not sure what's better, looks, leggs, butt, esp in jeans, lips, or skills.

    First time we met she drove herself, times changed and is in hotel in Casselberry. Theres no handler and have feeling honest as they come.

    Guys, want a great time with beautiful lady, call her. She's not big into kissing and not interested into traveling to Greece, gross in my book.

    I wasn't ask don't please don't do that enjoys what she does.

    BTW, I called 3 times, 2 times she called within 5 minutes, other times she was busy and called within 30 minutes. This is extra money, she has regular job.

    Enjoy you time guy.

    I think she also play with ladies.
    Ron thanks for the review, she does need new pics. How did you change the name of this thread?

  6. #3344

    Run don't walk to white Russian blonde Jenna

    I'm struggling getting this ad to post. I should have posted this last week, I can tell you why I waited.

    Making sure it wasnt fluke or keeping her to myself. Little of both.

    Her photos needs to be replaced, they do not do her justice. She always has smile on her face which is which is beautiful, she really is pretty, oh BTW, her body is sharp and tight.

    She's type of lady you could hang with all day, intelligent, funny, and class act and not clock watcher. I'm not sure what's better, looks, leggs, butt, esp in jeans, lips, or skills.

    First time we met she drove herself, times changed and is in hotel in Casselberry. Theres no handler and have feeling honest as they come.

    Guys, want a great time with beautiful lady, call her. She's not big into kissing and not interested into traveling to Greece, gross in my book.

    I wasn't ask don't please don't do that enjoys what she does.

    BTW, I called 3 times, 2 times she called within 5 minutes, other times she was busy and called within 30 minutes. This is extra money, she has regular job.

    Enjoy you time guy.

    I think she also play with ladies.

  7. #3343

    Sasha

    Have we all, including you dear younga' sista. Primary and Worth, having the opportunity to hold a newly t-rex in her arms and have him or it look up into dem eyes? Spirit, so recently seen by him. As newly created spot responds sent to her Father to its created, pure little tiki hut.

    Takes time.

  8. #3342

    Can anyone help me out?

    Had a girl can't seem to get a hold of her anymore.

    Does anyone know of a petite provider who's small and perky up top?

    Thanks!

  9. #3341

    Sasha is BAck

    Be careful with this girl. She is not real and goes to mechanical mode.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...e-fun/14788899

  10. #3340

    Farrah foru

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    I miss this blonde gfe provider. Has anyone found a similar provider that is GFE and in mid / late 20's?
    You would have a great time with her. Of coourse no one will ever beat the donation of michel.

  11. #3339

    UTR Chyna

    A UTR looking to expand, she a ebony woman 5'2 cute average build, 120 lbs She is in your Orlando area, full GFE, she's clean and drug free. Just needs help with home and schooling, only senior members at this time. And friends of forum of course PM me, I just want to add I am just helping to get her started, and am no way benefitting from this. MF.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25110125344643.jpg‎  

  12. #3338

    Michele1 L

    I miss this blonde gfe provider. Has anyone found a similar provider that is GFE and in mid / late 20's?

  13. #3337

    Columbian

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...biana/14561505

    Most likely TGTBT, but does anyone know what 70/70/70 means? If anyone has seen her feel free to PM me!
    Tried to reach her via txt, no response. Phone call didn't go thru either.

    NB1.

  14. #3336

    Hot Colombian!

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...biana/14561505

    Most likely TGTBT, but does anyone know what 70/70/70 means? If anyone has seen her feel free to PM me!

  15. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceLover1305  [View Original Post]
    Made the appointment. Got the location and started scouting. There were 2 guys chilling in front of her place. One of them was laying in the mattress that was laid outside. May be not anything to worry about. But certainly not my preference. And hence opted out.
    I actually saw her last week at her total pig sty of a location. I'm not sure about the two guys you saw outside but when I saw her she was the only one there. In that situation, I consider it as giving to charity. Yes she is YMMV but is also in need. So I oblige. She provides a good bbbjcimw / spit and everything else except for the trip to Greece. Will repeat based on marios.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape