Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 9307
-
04-07-16 13:20 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 1833My two cents
I'm mostly a foxy guy etc but every time I go there I get both my hands and mouth on the girls tits during lap dances. Often it's both hands full of ass and a mouthful of tit.
Most of them are not only ok with it but they will take your hands and place them on their tits and even put their tit in your mouth etc. Or they will tell you it's ok for you to touch them etc. They just want you to keep on getting dances etc.
Hey if it feels good for them AND they're making $25 a song why not? However, if I'm going to go downstairs it's for MUCH more than tit play. At the very minimum a BBBJ is going to happen. But IMHO getting tit play at a strip joint isn't very cost effective unless it's that atmosphere you're looking for.
I would more than likely just place an ad on CL etc stating that you're looking for some tit play etc or even tit play followed by a BJ etc (since you're not much into FS).
Lastly, YMMV but to me if a guy is clean, smells nice, polite etc there really isn't much that he can't get in any of the strip joints if he spends a few bucks.
I get a lot of extra affection just by buying them a drink and saying sit down and relax a few minutes, get to know each other a bit and then get a dance etc. Socialize dammit.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Horny As Hell; 04-07-16 at 13:23. Reason: fix typo
-
04-07-16 12:56 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 254That's because most of the guys on this forum are pretty frugal, and a good breast to mouth session is going to cost you if it's with a hot dancer. Basically what I'm saying is that ever since the scene changed a few years ago it's very hit or miss getting a good dance, no matter what club you're at. I used to come down to RI thinking I would be in tittie suck heaven but found out quickly that lot's of dancers don't like it. I guess they don't want stinky saliva on their tits for the rest of the shift. That can all change however if you pay up for a private room. Now before any of you try and flame me and make claims that it can be done with just a dance, let me tell you in advance that I know that. It's just that you have to burn through ten dancers to find two that will let you do it. Especially at a place like the foxy where the girls are minx's. I'd say your best bet is desires, during the daytime, on a sunny day when all the reg's are playing shuffleboard.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-16 08:08 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 354If you can deal with women who are not the most attractive in the world then try Mickey's in Cumberland. You will find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-16 21:57 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 778Boob play
So i havent done the SC scene in over 20 years. But since BP keeps coming up empty I'm looking to get back into it. To be honest All I'm really looking for is a good hands on / mouth on breast session. Haven't really seen much details on that over here.
-
04-06-16 16:57 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal at WZ
When does crystal work?
-
04-04-16 08:23 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 242Thanks for the Isis update. Married? Damn, that sucks. Sucks for us but good for her. Glad to hear she sobered up. But like you said, maybe there will be a chance in the future to have some fun, who knows. It would be good to see her again.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-16 10:49 #4036

Posts: 734Best pole dancer ever
For those aficionados of world class pole dancers go to Wonderland and see the petite little black girl they flew in from their Miami club. I don't think she will be here long but you have to see it to believe it. Yes my friends this girl can climb the pole with her hands only and her body straight out horizontal to the pole and then go around in circles using her two hands only, body levitated in mid air like an amazing magic trick!
-
04-03-16 10:19 #4035

Posts: 734Isis and tatiana
It took a little over three years but at long last I finally can tell you old school Cheaters fans where the two queen bee's of the pink palace have gone. I talked to Isis last night at the WZ and she looks better than she did 10 years ago. She lost weight, quit drinking, still has those world class milkers and is still crazy fun. Unfortunately she got married and no longer dances but she was out Saturday night with 2 other former Cheaters girls and I didn't see any guys around so who knows maybe trouble in paradise and back to having fun like the old days all over again. Now if you want to hook up with Tatiana you still can buy her world class ass and yes she still loves to get banged hard in all three holes including the tight one but you will have to go to Sin City to find her because that is where she resides, unfortunately.
-
04-02-16 13:38 #4034

Posts: 734Renee now Crystal
OMG is she good. That spinner cutie does it all if she has enough to drink and you know her. I had tons of fun with her in the old days at PP. She is dynamite smokin hot and crazy, but actually kind of shy till you get to know her and loosen her up with some liquor!
Originally Posted by Griffiken
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-16 12:34 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 1833Foxy
Had some time to kill and actually went from Leggs and Eggs all the way thru the day shift and into the beginning of the night shift. It was actually pretty busy for most of the day too but most guys were not spending that much just hanging out and very few girls were "hustling" dances.
Back in the day, you used to get asked constantly by a steady stream of girls if you wanted a dance but it's kind of rare now. They seemed to want you to ask them or to arrange a dance while they're on stage.
Isabella is one that is all business though, not good at the social game at all and just an ok dance. She did "talk the talk" about making me "happy" downstairs etc but I passed.
Angel has an AMAZING body, a cute enough face and gives an above average lapdance. You can see her gymnastic skills and be amazed PLUS she is very hands on both ways. If you're a gentleman she will take your hands and put them where they belong on her. She also talked the talk about downstairs and if anybody can possibly verify that she does follow up on that I'd be happy to drop the cash on her but I was getting the vibe that she was more inclined to have it just be a fully nude sexual tease dance etc and no actual ending.
Stella is a 22yo drop dead GORGEOUS blond model type (and a very smart intellectual girl) with a cute tiny little butt. Nice girl, gives a nice dance as well but NOT anywhere close to being a hands on girl. You can caress her booty and that is IT and no way in hell are you ever going to get her for any extra's but she is just adorable.
Joy is a short chubby (almost flabby) blond that tried to sell downstairs and the ending HARD. She said it was a bad day and that she needed the cash badly and gave a VERY detailed explanation of what she was willing to do downstairs. I'm just not into chubby girls that much especially after a bunch of fine spinners. My impression is that she is a fuck pig (a compliment) that will rock your world.
Rose is a short chubby (but solid) brunette that is all natural and does what she says she will. In my opinion she puts in as much effort as anybody in the club and really tries to make sure that you're having a GREAT time. She's worth the time to get to know.
I also spent some time with Dominique and a few others but my favorite person in the whole damn club was the server Paola. OMG she is just so freaking cute, adorable and bubbly and I WISH she was a dancer.
Reminded me back in the day of Jeannie who was very cute and nice and often made more money as a server than the dancers did LOL. Later another hot server (spinner blond) came on too. The massage girl was very doable as well.Last edited by Horny As Hell; 04-02-16 at 12:39. Reason: fix typo's
-
04-02-16 02:06 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 431Renee? As for the drinking. She could drink a 7' tall 300 lb guy under the table without acting any more drunk than when she started. No way her tiny frame could handle that much licquor without 'help'.
Originally Posted by Griffiken
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-16 22:26 #4031Regular Member

Posts: 9I had a better experience on Thursday around 1 pm last week.
Originally Posted by Pyro1976
[View Original Post]
One VERY pretty girl who claimed it was her first day. Perfect body, great face. Terrible lap dance. Asked me to upgrade but wasn't buying what she was selling.
Around 2:00 a very sexy latina girl came in but never got the chance to meet.
Ended up playing with petite girl dancing as Crystal. You may remember her from PP as Renee. She's a nut but she has a great spinner body and was "old school" for our dance. Had to actually stop her from doing more than I felt safe doing. She was pretty intoxicated and I seem to recall on my few occasions at PP that it is not a rare state.
-
03-29-16 18:43 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 118Wz
Was there a couple of days ago dead as dead could be don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by Jafo101
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-16 17:19 #4029Banned Member

Posts: 118Easter
Honestly I wish I had your experience and just wasted gas (60 minutes not 90 though) and saved cash (report in the MA msg thread).
Originally Posted by Worgent6
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 16:52 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 253Damn Easter closings!
Drove 90 minutes to check out the Prov Strip Club scene first time in many months and I didn't realize the damn clubs are closed, or opening late today due to the holiday. Drove home with blueballs.










Reply With Quote





