Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 621 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 9307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3997

    Balloons

    Quote Originally Posted by GoombaOomba  [View Original Post]
    Sure miss those days at Cheaters. Let's see now, I've been living up here in the White Mtns. Since 2005. I can't believe it's been 11 years since I've visited Cheaters. I think the building was Pink then with the modeling studio next door. If you hit it right, you could persuade the model to do some things for you. There was the other club that opened late evenings, (can't remember the name now,) Anyway, I do miss it. Sucks getting old.
    Going back a little, Balloons was the late night club next to PP. Slightly tougher crowd than PP and I think 18+, but they stayed open until 4 or 6 am, and on weekends usually had a decent stage show around 2 am or sometime after the PP crowd arrived from next door. I remember seeing shows with two girls, toys, and lots of oil. When you paid the cover, they'd give you back change as $2 bills. IIRC one of the back rooms had a sofa, but it was almost always double the cost of PP for roughly the same talent. Couldn't beat it at 4 am though, especially followed by something from the truck outside (if he was still there) or Haven bros downtown.

  2. #3996

    Pink Palace

    This place was the shits. Lots of positive talk. Lots of negative shit. But when you look back, this place was awesome. I remember when the days of Anna. Sweet Columbian with nice curves. Yeah, that's way back. When they would come around from chair to chair and grind you hard for a $1. And if you tip $2, they would grind until you spilled it. Fucking place rocked.

    Any word on Lucy's friends. Claudia and Paola. That's team ass right there.

  3. #3995

    "Those Were The Days My Friend"

    Sure miss those days at Cheaters. Let's see now, I've been living up here in the White Mtns. Since 2005. I can't believe it's been 11 years since I've visited Cheaters. I think the building was Pink then with the modeling studio next door. If you hit it right, you could persuade the model to do some things for you. There was the other club that opened late evenings, (can't remember the name now,) Anyway, I do miss it. Sucks getting old.

  4. #3994

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Regarding my previous post, below, I would be VERY interested in learning the whereabouts of the following BBFS girls at the PP, some of whom go back SO far at Cheaters, you would really have to be an old fart like me to have even ever met them: Miranda, Toni, Eclipse / Dawn (who was Tasha's best friend, the white MILFY one, NOT the little young hot Jamaican spinner Eclipse who did give up BBFS but it was like pulling teeth! Cleo (with the chest rose tattoo), Allure (the half-Asian one, with the huge natural hanging tits), blonde Krystal, black MILFY Jazzie who also went the backpage route for a while), blonde Mercedes (also went to backpage right after PP closed), Rachel (HOT black haired MILF spinner), and Emerald (Gawd--what a FINE perpetually stoned cumslut THAT one was!) And that cute little spinner freak Jasmine!

    Damn, as that old song says, those WERE the fuckin' days, my friends! We thought they'd never end! (But unfortunately, when Cheaters folded, they did end.). All of these girls are now missing in action, unfortuntely.

    So, any info anybody has on any of those will SURELY get my FULL attention by PM!
    Allure was at Mario's for a while and was still doing BBBJCIM but she is no longer there. As far as Lucy, she never tried to scam me. She told me right out that she wouldn't do BBFS or CIM anymore just BBBJ only now, exactly as I stated below and her price was always good. I can honestly say I went private with her many times and she always got me to pop even with just the BBBJ. Also the reason why she doesn't do DFK is because she has bad breath almost all the time so you weren't missing much there.

  5. #3993

    Former Cheaters Girls

    Regarding my previous post, below, I would be VERY interested in learning the whereabouts of the following BBFS girls at the PP, some of whom go back SO far at Cheaters, you would really have to be an old fart like me to have even ever met them: Miranda, Toni, Eclipse / Dawn (who was Tasha's best friend, the white MILFY one, NOT the little young hot Jamaican spinner Eclipse who did give up BBFS but it was like pulling teeth! Cleo (with the chest rose tattoo), Allure (the half-Asian one, with the huge natural hanging tits), blonde Krystal, black MILFY Jazzie who also went the backpage route for a while), blonde Mercedes (also went to backpage right after PP closed), Rachel (HOT black haired MILF spinner), and Emerald (Gawd--what a FINE perpetually stoned cumslut THAT one was!) And that cute little spinner freak Jasmine!

    Damn, as that old song says, those WERE the fuckin' days, my friends! We thought they'd never end! (But unfortunately, when Cheaters folded, they did end.). All of these girls are now missing in action, unfortuntely.

    So, any info anybody has on any of those will SURELY get my FULL attention by PM!

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    For those who are looking for BBFSCIP with Lucy: I and several others got it back around 2007 when she first arrived at Cheaters. She was SMOKIN' hot back then! She then quickly took it off the menu. I tried for years afterwards and failed. Also, she was never GFE with me (or anyone else I corresponded with--she would not DFK.) There were numerous reports of BBFS failures from around 2008 up until Cheaters closed. Then she became a bit shady over the years. There were numerous reports of her attempting to scam guys by promising BBFS and also CIM, taking the money, but not delivering in the fuck booth. In fairness, there were also numerous reports of CIM successes over that time period, but not BBFS. There is no reason to keep this data under wraps any more, as I don't like to see guys being taken advantage of by these not-so-honest girls.

    I would be interested in learning the current whereabouts of some of the other BBFS Cheaters girls. If anyone has any data that I'd be interested in, please PM me. I can return the favor by providing info for some BBFS girls currently in the Bridgeport clubs, and a couple that have gone the backpage route, as well as a gorgeous Portuguese MILF spinner who worked at Cheaters who is now totally UTR--but that one is ONLY for my trusted friends!

  6. #3992

    Dominican Lucy (formerly from Cheaters)

    For those who are looking for BBFSCIP with Lucy: I and several others got it back around 2007 when she first arrived at Cheaters. She was SMOKIN' hot back then! She then quickly took it off the menu. I tried for years afterwards and failed. Also, she was never GFE with me (or anyone else I corresponded with--she would not DFK.) There were numerous reports of BBFS failures from around 2008 up until Cheaters closed. Then she became a bit shady over the years. There were numerous reports of her attempting to scam guys by promising BBFS and also CIM, taking the money, but not delivering in the fuck booth. In fairness, there were also numerous reports of CIM successes over that time period, but not BBFS. There is no reason to keep this data under wraps any more, as I don't like to see guys being taken advantage of by these not-so-honest girls.

    I would be interested in learning the current whereabouts of some of the other BBFS Cheaters girls. If anyone has any data that I'd be interested in, please PM me. I can return the favor by providing info for some BBFS girls currently in the Bridgeport clubs, and a couple that have gone the backpage route, as well as a gorgeous Portuguese MILF spinner who worked at Cheaters who is now totally UTR--but that one is ONLY for my trusted friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she has been at Centerfold's for a while now and still one of the hottest Dominican girls around especially for her age. She still lives in Hyde Park Boston area. Best Dominican BBBJ and CFS for a great price. She used to do BBFS and CIM but she is getting cum shy in her later years. Speaking of old Cheater's girls big tits Stephanie is back at the Zebra and there is one petite beautiful crazy ***** there that gives it all up but sadly she wants to keep that quiet. She doesn't want it advertised and is afraid she might get fired. The second shift barmaids at the Zebra last Saturday evening upstairs and downstairs are both smokin hot and show off their gorgeous racks with low cut tops. All in all I would say that the Zebra does have 3 hotties on the weekend. The rest of the pack you could take it or leave it and nothing to write here about. Wonderland doesn't impress me. There is one smokin hot blonde that goes OTC and she is not cheap but she has recent certification clean paperwork from Dec. And she will do BBFS which after seeing the paperwork I did partake in and I doubt she is getting many takers except for clean rich boys. She is most definitely a SB / SD quality 10 girl but again I only know one other guy here seeing her and she told him the same as she told me. Don't give my cell out. She doesn't want or need new clients.

  7. #3991

    Anyone know her?

    Hey guys,

    A Boston board member here. Was looking for a girl I had the privilege of getting to know (sorry, can't recall her name) and getting some LDs from, one night I was out at the CL with some friends last April (I know, a lot can happen with these girls in that amount of time). She was ether Brazilian or Columbian, claimed to be 38 which I believed, great round tits and ass, very flat & toned stomach (even had really thin skin there which I was surprised by). For her age I was damn impressed. She had a great personality and warmed up to me immediately. By the end of her dances, she asked if I would take her home that night. Anyhow, does this fit the description of a girl at CL that any of you know? I'd just like to know if she's still dancing there, or any other spot down there. I really need to visit her again!

    Much appreciated guys. Thank you!

  8. #3990

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    She has been at Centerfold's on rt 20 in Worcester for a while now. She seems to work everyday, daytime. I have even seen her on a Sunday. I don't know if that is typical since it is the only time I have been there on a Sunday. When I stop on the occasional weekday afternoon, she is always there.
    Yes, she has been at Centerfold's for a while now and still one of the hottest Dominican girls around especially for her age. She still lives in Hyde Park Boston area. Best Dominican BBBJ and CFS for a great price. She used to do BBFS and CIM but she is getting cum shy in her later years. Speaking of old Cheater's girls big tits Stephanie is back at the Zebra and there is one petite beautiful crazy ***** there that gives it all up but sadly she wants to keep that quiet. She doesn't want it advertised and is afraid she might get fired. The second shift barmaids at the Zebra last Saturday evening upstairs and downstairs are both smokin hot and show off their gorgeous racks with low cut tops. All in all I would say that the Zebra does have 3 hotties on the weekend. The rest of the pack you could take it or leave it and nothing to write here about. Wonderland doesn't impress me. There is one smokin hot blonde that goes OTC and she is not cheap but she has recent certification clean paperwork from Dec. And she will do BBFS which after seeing the paperwork I did partake in and I doubt she is getting many takers except for clean rich boys. She is most definitely a SB / SD quality 10 girl but again I only know one other guy here seeing her and she told him the same as she told me. Don't give my cell out. She doesn't want or need new clients.

  9. #3989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if Lucy from Cheaters is still working any where?
    She has been at Centerfold's on rt 20 in Worcester for a while now. She seems to work everyday, daytime. I have even seen her on a Sunday. I don't know if that is typical since it is the only time I have been there on a Sunday. When I stop on the occasional weekday afternoon, she is always there.

  10. #3988

    Lucy from Cheaters

    Does any one know if Lucy from Cheaters is still working any where?

  11. #3987

    Marissa

    Hi guys. Does anyone know where Marissa from CD is now? Also if anyone remembers Remy from CD a few years back and what happened to her if be grateful. Thanks!

  12. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    I have been searching for her for quite a while and here is all the information I have. She was at CF for only a couple days and then got fired for you know what drinking too much of course and getting crazy! Then she went to that place in Dartmouth MA that they closed down, I can't remember the name of the place but they are closed from what I hear. Also I heard she quit drinking and gained weight but that was from another former Cheater's girl that could be full of you know what. She used to live in Quincy MA so I would assume she is at one of those clubs up around the Boston area. Fiona BTW is now a waitress at CF and is no longer dancing. She is off the heroin and she has been clean for a while and she does see a couple long time customers OTC but she always had a bf and still does have a bf same guy she has been with for years.
    Thanks for the intel, CC. I try searching for her on BP now and then, but it seems like she's sticking to the strip club scene. Hope to run into her somewhere. If I find her I'll let you know!

  13. #3985
    I was going to visit CF this week, but walked in and saw no dancers besides one not very attractive on stage and upstairs was closed. I left.

    Went to CD. Much better experience. Enjoyed a couple dances with Gia. Some report she is a rip off in CR, though, so I didn't want to risk wasting my money there.

  14. #3984

    Isis

    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Ah man, I really miss Isis. She was a lot of fun. A mess, but really hot. I wonder where the hell she is these days? I thought for sure she'd surface somewhere.
    I have been searching for her for quite a while and here is all the information I have. She was at CF for only a couple days and then got fired for you know what drinking too much of course and getting crazy! Then she went to that place in Dartmouth MA that they closed down, I can't remember the name of the place but they are closed from what I hear. Also I heard she quit drinking and gained weight but that was from another former Cheater's girl that could be full of you know what. She used to live in Quincy MA so I would assume she is at one of those clubs up around the Boston area. Fiona BTW is now a waitress at CF and is no longer dancing. She is off the heroin and she has been clean for a while and she does see a couple long time customers OTC but she always had a bf and still does have a bf same guy she has been with for years.

  15. #3983
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Read my post #3971. You are right when you say CD's is not as open but 75% do provide. You just have to put in a lot more time and effort but it's mostly filet mignon girls. They just don't go with anybody who walks in the door and some really have to get to know you before they will submit to the real fun. I was at Cheater's every week in the good old fun days and it was mostly high production chunky pot roast girls. Of course there were a few exceptions. Lucy, Renee, Isis, Tatiana, etc. And the best in there of course was Tasha. I do miss Isis the craziest ***** on earth. For 2 years she made me wear a cover in the club but she had lost her license for years from DUI's so finally I started taking her home and she was so drunk she used to blow me before we got there with no cover. Almost crashed and burned a few times! Then when I spent the night I finally got to the BBFS with her. I miss that crazy *****. Lucy, Renee, and Tasha were BBFS also anything goes but never could get Tatiana or Stacy to go for it, tried for years but no go. I won't mention the other BBFS girls because I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole as far as BBFS. They didn't care if you were homeless and hadn't taken a shower for months, if you had money they would take it and BBFS you!! Finally I will say that Cheater's did have one of the best there ever was but she was only there for 2 weeks and much too good for that dump. Her stage name was Platinum and she was better than gold but 2 weeks in that dump and she couldn't get back to Florida fast enough!
    Ah man, I really miss Isis. She was a lot of fun. A mess, but really hot. I wonder where the hell she is these days? I thought for sure she'd surface somewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape