Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 959 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6169

    SW activity in Chitown

    Good evening fellows, I plan on visiting Chicago pretty soon and I was wondering if it's generally safe too monger in the hood of Chicago?

  2. #6168

    Sunday Morning

    I ended up driving Cicero a few times yesterday but wasn't able to stop do to passengers in the car. Around 8:00 am I saw a blond on Cic between 290 & 5th, I didn't get a good look at her face but the rest looked like she would be fun. When I passed through on my way back from Midway she was gone.

    In the afternoon around 2:00 I came across a skinny girl in sweats near the Micky Ds on 47th. She appeared to be looking for new friends but wasn't to my taste being so skinny. I'll keep my eye out and hopefully find a new friend when I'm not shuttling someone around.

  3. #6167

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    I cruised down 5th on sat and came across Stephanie for BBBJ, $ . 20. Was the only one out around 4 pm. Used to have terrible acne a while ago, but looks like she cleared all the way up and looks pretty decent. Thats why I never f*d wit her at first. Skills are on point along with tit action. Anybody got any experience with her.
    I believe I've seen the Stephanie you are referring to. Tall WSW with nice tits? Picked her up on 5th as well about a month ago around 11 pm as she was the only one around at the time also LOL. Told me to touch her breasts to make sure I wasn't le. Went and parked by an abandoned house. FS was 40. Very nice girl. Haven't seen her since.

  4. #6166

    Big Steph

    I cruised down 5th on sat and came across Stephanie for BBBJ, $ . 20. Was the only one out around 4 pm. Used to have terrible acne a while ago, but looks like she cleared all the way up and looks pretty decent. Thats why I never f*d wit her at first. Skills are on point along with tit action. Anybody got any experience with her.

  5. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls623  [View Original Post]
    If you use the app Waze you can input where police are. I use it when I'm out and about and has come in handy plenty of times.
    I did the same, the other night.

  6. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosendo12  [View Original Post]
    What time was this at?
    Around 10 pm.

  7. #6163

    Police scanner on iOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis2  [View Original Post]
    Nice tip on scanner app. Which one do you use?
    Police scanner is a good free app just rember to look up wht district you are going to be in the west side of Chicago is police district 15 & 25 you can get actual police dispatch calls so if they ever call on my car I can here it and leave the area although it has never happend but it's good to know.

  8. #6162

    Megan

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently. Was staying down 4th before she got locked up.

  9. #6161
    Quote Originally Posted by JVD1954  [View Original Post]
    Saw a HSW by 47 and Rock, but she vanished quick. Saw a hot, high quality, early 20's HSW at 47 and Sac, had to turn around three times before she got up to come see me, but another car swooped in and grabbed her before she got to me in the alley. Nice to see them out.

    JVD.
    What time was this at?

  10. #6160

    Use the app Waze

    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis2  [View Original Post]
    Nice tip on scanner app. Which one do you use?
    If you use the app Waze you can input where police are. I use it when I'm out and about and has come in handy plenty of times.

  11. #6159

    Out tonight

    Saw a HSW by 47 and Rock, but she vanished quick. Saw a hot, high quality, early 20's HSW at 47 and Sac, had to turn around three times before she got up to come see me, but another car swooped in and grabbed her before she got to me in the alley. Nice to see them out.

    JVD.

  12. #6158

    Good Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area of north & pulski around 11 am had a dream with a nice blond older kinda big not my usual that I go 4 but decided why not face was a 5 skills were a sold 8 CBJ damage was. 40 have digits to trade shady neighborhood tho I usually use the scanner app on the phone whn I frequent these areas.
    Nice tip on scanner app. Which one do you use?

  13. #6157

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    ............ That'said how newbies end up arrested, attacked, robbed, or even dead. But it's your life. People who have been there give advice. Take it or don't.
    Any of us who have been around the block a few times can generally agree with your sage advice on the subject Ump1969. I'm sure we have all been, at one time or another, been guilty of violating the generally accepted safety protocols to be followed in the mongering world. Just as some play roulette with BB sessions risking unwanted pregnancies or STDs. Will you have a problem each and every time you violate these rules? Of course not, but then again all it takes is one bad or really bad experience to change you for life. So with that said, this is for the newbies. For those who choose to ignore the advice, the best of luck to you and may you have many happy years of mongering ahead of you.

    G2.

  14. #6156

    Near Laramie??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiz30  [View Original Post]
    I was in the 60651....
    Around lar / madison area. Did a similar thing going to older womans brother house.

  15. #6155

    Blond with big tits

    Was in the area of north & pulski around 11 am had a dream with a nice blond older kinda big not my usual that I go 4 but decided why not face was a 5 skills were a sold 8 CBJ damage was. 40 have digits to trade shady neighborhood tho I usually use the scanner app on the phone whn I frequent these areas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape