Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 14374
-
03-28-16 19:31 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 1520SW activity in Chitown
Good evening fellows, I plan on visiting Chicago pretty soon and I was wondering if it's generally safe too monger in the hood of Chicago?
-
03-28-16 13:50 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 85Sunday Morning
I ended up driving Cicero a few times yesterday but wasn't able to stop do to passengers in the car. Around 8:00 am I saw a blond on Cic between 290 & 5th, I didn't get a good look at her face but the rest looked like she would be fun. When I passed through on my way back from Midway she was gone.
In the afternoon around 2:00 I came across a skinny girl in sweats near the Micky Ds on 47th. She appeared to be looking for new friends but wasn't to my taste being so skinny. I'll keep my eye out and hopefully find a new friend when I'm not shuttling someone around.
-
03-27-16 21:47 #6167Senior Member

Posts: 121Steph
I believe I've seen the Stephanie you are referring to. Tall WSW with nice tits? Picked her up on 5th as well about a month ago around 11 pm as she was the only one around at the time also LOL. Told me to touch her breasts to make sure I wasn't le. Went and parked by an abandoned house. FS was 40. Very nice girl. Haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by SluggaP
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 19:20 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 469Big Steph
I cruised down 5th on sat and came across Stephanie for BBBJ, $ . 20. Was the only one out around 4 pm. Used to have terrible acne a while ago, but looks like she cleared all the way up and looks pretty decent. Thats why I never f*d wit her at first. Skills are on point along with tit action. Anybody got any experience with her.
-
03-27-16 07:14 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 82I did the same, the other night.
Originally Posted by ChiBulls623
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-16 00:25 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 103Around 10 pm.
Originally Posted by Rosendo12
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 15:44 #6163Senior Member

Posts: 194Police scanner on iOS
Police scanner is a good free app just rember to look up wht district you are going to be in the west side of Chicago is police district 15 & 25 you can get actual police dispatch calls so if they ever call on my car I can here it and leave the area although it has never happend but it's good to know.
Originally Posted by Genghis2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-16 14:53 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 75Megan
Was wondering if anyone has seen her recently. Was staying down 4th before she got locked up.
-
03-25-16 18:06 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 87What time was this at?
Originally Posted by JVD1954
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 16:34 #6160Regular Member

Posts: 16Use the app Waze
If you use the app Waze you can input where police are. I use it when I'm out and about and has come in handy plenty of times.
Originally Posted by Genghis2
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-16 00:27 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 103Out tonight
Saw a HSW by 47 and Rock, but she vanished quick. Saw a hot, high quality, early 20's HSW at 47 and Sac, had to turn around three times before she got up to come see me, but another car swooped in and grabbed her before she got to me in the alley. Nice to see them out.
JVD.
-
03-24-16 11:43 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 632Good Tip
Nice tip on scanner app. Which one do you use?
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-16 11:36 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 632Good Advice
Any of us who have been around the block a few times can generally agree with your sage advice on the subject Ump1969. I'm sure we have all been, at one time or another, been guilty of violating the generally accepted safety protocols to be followed in the mongering world. Just as some play roulette with BB sessions risking unwanted pregnancies or STDs. Will you have a problem each and every time you violate these rules? Of course not, but then again all it takes is one bad or really bad experience to change you for life. So with that said, this is for the newbies. For those who choose to ignore the advice, the best of luck to you and may you have many happy years of mongering ahead of you.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
G2.
-
03-24-16 00:15 #6156Senior Member

Posts: 469Near Laramie??
Around lar / madison area. Did a similar thing going to older womans brother house.
Originally Posted by Chiz30
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-16 18:12 #6155Senior Member

Posts: 194Blond with big tits
Was in the area of north & pulski around 11 am had a dream with a nice blond older kinda big not my usual that I go 4 but decided why not face was a 5 skills were a sold 8 CBJ damage was. 40 have digits to trade shady neighborhood tho I usually use the scanner app on the phone whn I frequent these areas.











Reply With Quote





