Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13074

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that a unit in the mauka side of the building?
    Can't remember. It was at the end of the hall. Small studio. Don't recall seeing the windows opened to know which side of bldg I was on. Was distracted by how tall she was and how big her naturals were. Had to keep squeezing them to check if fakes.

    At first I thought she could be a lady boy because of how tall she is. But down there is real. Or is it? Thailand surgeons are the best.

  2. #13073
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? 12th? I know you turn left and it's the unit at the end of the hall, straight ahead. Was I on the 12th and not the 15th? I must be smokin something.
    Isn't that a unit in the mauka side of the building?

  3. #13072
    Quote Originally Posted by Supafli69  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit, are those pics accurate?? I would love to get some of that action if that's her, damn!!
    She is as Licentious described. Most of the time she uses fake pics, but she does have nice boobs for an older girl. She has been reviewed many times by different names.

    Hopefully she no longer double-books and shorts in time.

  4. #13071

    Jasmine

    Seen Jasmine at CC the other day for a massage. Not as hot as the pics, but probably hers with some photoshop. About 5'9" or so and skinny belly. Said she's Chinese / korean. Very friendly and good english, as mentioned. Fairly attractive face but not my type. The best part was her large breasts and round aureolas which did me in quickly.

  5. #13070
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    She's been there for a few years.

    Changes her name to freshen up her add.

    She's great can take a pounding.

    She's about 5 feet or shorter.
    Holy shit, are those pics accurate?? I would love to get some of that action if that's her, damn!!

  6. #13069

    12th or 15th

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    She's on 12th floor.
    Seriously? 12th? I know you turn left and it's the unit at the end of the hall, straight ahead. Was I on the 12th and not the 15th? I must be smokin something.

  7. #13068

    Nery

    I went to see nery in CS. Boy she can go deep. Dresses really conservative. Strictly legit.

    Has any tries Coco in CC. Did a search and only got a hit on coco on Amana st. Says she's 35 yo.

  8. #13067

    Nery

    I went to see nery in CS. Boy she can go deep. Dresses really conservative. Strictly legit.

    Has any tries Coco in CC. Did a search and only got a hit on coco on Amana st. Says she's 35 yo.

  9. #13066
    Quote Originally Posted by Licentious  [View Original Post]
    15th flr?.
    She's on 12th floor.

  10. #13065

    Aisha

    Anyone ever tired this person? http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...elight/5935867.

    Decent massage? Service? Actual girl in picture? Let me know before I decide to pull the trigger on this one. You can PM me also. I been in touch with her. Says she is Japanese and is in the Waikiki area and asked what I do for work. Hmm.

    JW.

  11. #13064

    Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    I checked her out too last week. She is the one in the pic, or at least her body looks a lot like the pics. When I arrived, I had to look twice as she seems a lot taller in person. Maybe her heels. Was unusual to look at a provider directly in the eye. I too prefer spinners. But her tits are amazing naturals. She had this top that had velcro at the shoulders. It was a rip away top like those track or bball sweat pants. I was like wow when she ripped away her top and pushed my face into those tits.

    Service was maybe an 7-8. Don't get me wrong, she has a nice personality and service minded, but her technique was way too mechanical. Could also be her size. I'm not use to doing a tall chick like her. Mostly Asian spinners. Looks and attitude were 9's. Would I repeat. Not sure. Private setup in CC. Doesn't seem she shares with anyone as only a studio with no dividers. But I swear I saw other providers before in that same unit on the 15th floor.
    15th flr?.

  12. #13063

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by EmSee  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...se-you/3167828

    Tried her the other night. Pretty. But it was kinda dark. Nice tittys. Massage was pretty good. Strong. Got the knots out of my shoulders. Didn't know what to expect but everything on the menu offered. Settled for HJ. Which she got naked for. Roming and titty sucking was encouraged. Kinda rushed a bit tho "ohh you cum for me already baby". Lucky I ain't no min man. LOL. Drop that normal 120. Would repeat / would not depending on my situation LOL.

    Huuuurajah!
    She's been there for a few years.

    Changes her name to freshen up her add.

    She's great can take a pounding.

    She's about 5 feet or shorter.

  13. #13062
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    So this is AMP with the full service at 200 total rate?
    I'd assume so. She didn't tell me how much I just went off of what I hear on the forum. Just HJ and BJ MSOG, I TIPPED 140.

  14. #13061
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    Selena

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...se-you/3167828

    Tried her the other night. Pretty. But it was kinda dark. Nice tittys. Massage was pretty good. Strong. Got the knots out of my shoulders. Didn't know what to expect but everything on the menu offered. Settled for HJ. Which she got naked for. Roming and titty sucking was encouraged. Kinda rushed a bit tho "ohh you cum for me already baby". Lucky I ain't no min man. LOL. Drop that normal 120. Would repeat / would not depending on my situation LOL.

    Huuuurajah!

  15. #13060
    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    He stated at the end of his posting that it was 60/150. I donated 60/140.
    I think definitely worth it too. Kinda like for a change going to a single girl private AMP vs those fulltime ampz. No mama, no rush, no public entrance. Worth the repeat.

    Flesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape