Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13059
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    So. How did it go? Be interested to know if anything happened considering she would be considered the last to get chosen on my scale. PM me if you like.

    Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.
    I decided not to partake. I don't want to waste my money anymore. I tried too many others with no success. I want a sure thing now. Really good massage + he is what I seek.

  2. #13058

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBilly  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage?
    He stated at the end of his posting that it was 60/150. I donated 60/140.

  3. #13057

    RE-posted to Refresh your memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    She is female; I have spent (at least) three sessions with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate for the info with out the weird issues.

    Good stuff bro. Thanks.
    Thanks bruh. That's what these threads are for. Helping. By the way here's another old post about the same topic to refresh your memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Angie, Apple and Jane are all female. Trust me.
    Just so you know, it was posted a while ago. There was no weird issues with that old post either. The only weird issue is your perception of the issue. Now isn't that weird?

  4. #13056
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    She is female; I have spent (at least) three sessions with her.
    I appreciate for the info with out the weird issues.

    Good stuff bro. Thanks.

  5. #13055

    Ginger Gold Rush

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    I feel like a gold rush pioneer. I want to strike gold so I think I will return tonight and see how it goes with ginger. I hope I do not regret the choice but I cannot find reviews on her so I need to just take the risk.
    So. How did it go? Be interested to know if anything happened considering she would be considered the last to get chosen on my scale. PM me if you like.

    Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.

    007.

  6. #13054
    Quote Originally Posted by DJQuick  [View Original Post]
    Is Kay the dark skin Thai LMT girl at CC? There's a lot out there with similar names. Hard to keep up which one is which. LOL.
    Yes she is.

  7. #13053

    Honolulu girl

    Much mahalos to HG had a awesome massage for someone that had just started doing massage it felt better than most that have been doing it for years. Conversation was very simple and easy going as she is a very intelligent woman with a very outgoing personality and beautiful as well I will be repeating there is a larger menu but I failed to partake as the massage was really what I was needing and she hit all the spots.

  8. #13052

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Jasmine. Pictures in ad looks incredible. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125 Got to suite in CC, and girl in pics are real. Tall and pretty with smoking body. Took shower and laid on table. Nice massage, but didn't waste time as I wanted some FS action. She undressed and I was very impressed with her nice toned body with some pretty big naturals. Nice stomach with very nice skin. Just some little pubs which I didn't mind. Did some DATY till she came. Sucked on those nice nips. Gave me a nice CBJ, than CFS. Nice sweet pussy was wet and tight.

    Finished up, took shower. Very friendly, English is good, no rush at all. Didn't ask for BBBJ, but will next time around. Kinda liked doing a taller girl. Usually prefer spinners, but was nice change. She's around 5'9. L / A / S 9/9/9 IMHO 60/150 Will definitely repeat.

    Flesh.
    I checked her out too last week. She is the one in the pic, or at least her body looks a lot like the pics. When I arrived, I had to look twice as she seems a lot taller in person. Maybe her heels. Was unusual to look at a provider directly in the eye. I too prefer spinners. But her tits are amazing naturals. She had this top that had velcro at the shoulders. It was a rip away top like those track or bball sweat pants. I was like wow when she ripped away her top and pushed my face into those tits.

    Service was maybe an 7-8. Don't get me wrong, she has a nice personality and service minded, but her technique was way too mechanical. Could also be her size. I'm not use to doing a tall chick like her. Mostly Asian spinners. Looks and attitude were 9's. Would I repeat. Not sure. Private setup in CC. Doesn't seem she shares with anyone as only a studio with no dividers. But I swear I saw other providers before in that same unit on the 15th floor.

  9. #13051
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work. Can you post another link for rona. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu  [View Original Post]
    The link does not work

    I agree with what barefoot writes. You mind putting up another link to this rona please. Much mahalo for sharing.
    The link that was posted by HawaiiGuy23 does work if the period at the end is removed:

    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491200484.html

  10. #13050
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Jasmine. Pictures in ad looks incredible. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125 Got to suite in CC, and girl in pics are real. Tall and pretty with smoking body. Took shower and laid on table. Nice massage, but didn't waste time as I wanted some FS action. She undressed and I was very impressed with her nice toned body with some pretty big naturals. Nice stomach with very nice skin. Just some little pubs which I didn't mind. Did some DATY till she came. Sucked on those nice nips. Gave me a nice CBJ, than CFS. Nice sweet pussy was wet and tight.

    Finished up, took shower. Very friendly, English is good, no rush at all. Didn't ask for BBBJ, but will next time around. Kinda liked doing a taller girl. Usually prefer spinners, but was nice change. She's around 5'9. L / A / S 9/9/9 IMHO 60/150 Will definitely repeat.

    Flesh.
    What was the total damage?

  11. #13049

    Jasmine in CC

    Checked out Jasmine. Pictures in ad looks incredible. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125 Got to suite in CC, and girl in pics are real. Tall and pretty with smoking body. Took shower and laid on table. Nice massage, but didn't waste time as I wanted some FS action. She undressed and I was very impressed with her nice toned body with some pretty big naturals. Nice stomach with very nice skin. Just some little pubs which I didn't mind. Did some DATY till she came. Sucked on those nice nips. Gave me a nice CBJ, than CFS. Nice sweet pussy was wet and tight.

    Finished up, took shower. Very friendly, English is good, no rush at all. Didn't ask for BBBJ, but will next time around. Kinda liked doing a taller girl. Usually prefer spinners, but was nice change. She's around 5'9. L / A / S 9/9/9 IMHO 60/150 Will definitely repeat.

    Flesh.

  12. #13048

    3-peat

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    Based on the pic or experience? I remember a convo about this provider a while back and was said she was female.
    She is female; I have spent (at least) three sessions with her.

  13. #13047

    Well wishes for the HJ Seeker and 411 on CC LMTs RE: UTR and YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker963  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Logically I am asking for info and suggestions with out your narcisstic schtick. Your schtick is not helpful but your reviews and contributions concerning providers and reports are great and I value them big time. Not sure why you wouldn't just turn around and be a normal Person and go ahead and PM me rather than continue the game playing.

    I have no logical reason to lie on this site about anything let alone us Never exchanging PMs. I was just keeping it real.

    Like I said before, I think you are one of the best posters on these board and your info is great. But try and drop the schtick and the games. Hope this whole exchange was not injurious to your ego and you are able to pm me and function like a Normal person as I seek to learn about new opportunities out there. Thanks bro, no hard feelings.

    Here and I hope you are able to step up. This is the last I have to say about it because your future actions will show it all.
    Thanks Seeker963, Much mahalos, I am glad that you enjoyed the reviews and contributions concerning providers and reports. I am honored that you think the reports "are great". I am humbled that you've shared "that you value them big time". You were PM sometime back in 2015. Apologies that the info and suggestions provided to you did prevail in a happy ending. Thanks for letting us know. Perhaps you should try another endeavor?

    There are many places in CC that provide a therapeutic massage with sensual HE, you just need to be a seeker and seek them out. Most LMTs are UTR and it is YMMV.

    "Like I said before, I think you are one of the best posters on these board and your info is great. " Thanks again for the accolades. I am humbled, but it is you sir that is the master of HJ or at least the master seeker of the HJ at LMTs. You are the best HJ seeker. Keep seeking and mongering.

  14. #13046

    The link does not work

    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot  [View Original Post]
    The link doesn't work. Can you post another link for rona. Thanks.
    I agree with what barefoot writes. You mind putting up another link to this rona please. Much mahalo for sharing.

  15. #13045
    Any reports on Far East Spa, the new place. The girls there look pretty decent. Not bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape