Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,701 to 17,715 of 30759
-
03-18-16 05:32 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 174I decided not to partake. I don't want to waste my money anymore. I tried too many others with no success. I want a sure thing now. Really good massage + he is what I seek.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 02:00 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 372Jasmine
He stated at the end of his posting that it was 60/150. I donated 60/140.
Originally Posted by SomeBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 01:46 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 2364RE-posted to Refresh your memory.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Thanks bruh. That's what these threads are for. Helping. By the way here's another old post about the same topic to refresh your memory.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
Just so you know, it was posted a while ago. There was no weird issues with that old post either. The only weird issue is your perception of the issue. Now isn't that weird?
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 01:01 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 203I appreciate for the info with out the weird issues.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
Good stuff bro. Thanks.
-
03-17-16 22:39 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 362Ginger Gold Rush
So. How did it go? Be interested to know if anything happened considering she would be considered the last to get chosen on my scale. PM me if you like.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
Aloha and stay safe my fellow mongers.
007.
-
03-17-16 20:39 #13054Senior Member

Posts: 174Yes she is.
Originally Posted by DJQuick
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 18:19 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 303Honolulu girl
Much mahalos to HG had a awesome massage for someone that had just started doing massage it felt better than most that have been doing it for years. Conversation was very simple and easy going as she is a very intelligent woman with a very outgoing personality and beautiful as well I will be repeating there is a larger menu but I failed to partake as the massage was really what I was needing and she hit all the spots.
-
03-17-16 16:51 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 372Jasmine
I checked her out too last week. She is the one in the pic, or at least her body looks a lot like the pics. When I arrived, I had to look twice as she seems a lot taller in person. Maybe her heels. Was unusual to look at a provider directly in the eye. I too prefer spinners. But her tits are amazing naturals. She had this top that had velcro at the shoulders. It was a rip away top like those track or bball sweat pants. I was like wow when she ripped away her top and pushed my face into those tits.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Service was maybe an 7-8. Don't get me wrong, she has a nice personality and service minded, but her technique was way too mechanical. Could also be her size. I'm not use to doing a tall chick like her. Mostly Asian spinners. Looks and attitude were 9's. Would I repeat. Not sure. Private setup in CC. Doesn't seem she shares with anyone as only a studio with no dividers. But I swear I saw other providers before in that same unit on the 15th floor.
-
03-17-16 12:34 #13051Senior Member

Posts: 5121
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
The link that was posted by HawaiiGuy23 does work if the period at the end is removed:
Originally Posted by GoodTimeSoahu
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5491200484.html
-
03-17-16 10:00 #13050Senior Member

Posts: 97What was the total damage?
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 08:10 #13049Senior Member

Posts: 384Jasmine in CC
Checked out Jasmine. Pictures in ad looks incredible. http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...beauty/5462125 Got to suite in CC, and girl in pics are real. Tall and pretty with smoking body. Took shower and laid on table. Nice massage, but didn't waste time as I wanted some FS action. She undressed and I was very impressed with her nice toned body with some pretty big naturals. Nice stomach with very nice skin. Just some little pubs which I didn't mind. Did some DATY till she came. Sucked on those nice nips. Gave me a nice CBJ, than CFS. Nice sweet pussy was wet and tight.
Finished up, took shower. Very friendly, English is good, no rush at all. Didn't ask for BBBJ, but will next time around. Kinda liked doing a taller girl. Usually prefer spinners, but was nice change. She's around 5'9. L / A / S 9/9/9 IMHO 60/150 Will definitely repeat.
Flesh.
-
03-17-16 05:18 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 23643-peat
She is female; I have spent (at least) three sessions with her.
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 05:04 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 2364Well wishes for the HJ Seeker and 411 on CC LMTs RE: UTR and YMMV
Thanks Seeker963, Much mahalos, I am glad that you enjoyed the reviews and contributions concerning providers and reports. I am honored that you think the reports "are great". I am humbled that you've shared "that you value them big time". You were PM sometime back in 2015. Apologies that the info and suggestions provided to you did prevail in a happy ending. Thanks for letting us know. Perhaps you should try another endeavor?
Originally Posted by Seeker963
[View Original Post]
There are many places in CC that provide a therapeutic massage with sensual HE, you just need to be a seeker and seek them out. Most LMTs are UTR and it is YMMV.
"Like I said before, I think you are one of the best posters on these board and your info is great. " Thanks again for the accolades. I am humbled, but it is you sir that is the master of HJ or at least the master seeker of the HJ at LMTs. You are the best HJ seeker. Keep seeking and mongering.
-
03-17-16 04:30 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 174The link does not work
I agree with what barefoot writes. You mind putting up another link to this rona please. Much mahalo for sharing.
Originally Posted by Barefoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-16 03:43 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 629Any reports on Far East Spa, the new place. The girls there look pretty decent. Not bad.











Reply With Quote





