Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14678

    Searching

    Anybody know where the Latina at Oki Doki went, think it was Amanda.

    Also wondering if Lily from Tpro is still around of left.

    PM me if you know.

  2. #14677

    Wallet

    I always bring my wallet into the AMP, but it never leaves my side. You will find a zippered bag on the side table for personal items. In it I put my watch, car keys, wallet and bring with me to TS. When Paying the provider pull the money from your wallet. When they see this they are less concerned you are LE. Of course only bring the amount of money plan to spend so your little head doesn't spend more.

  3. #14676

    East Village / Noble Square / Ukranian Village / Humboldt Park

    I've been to a few places around these neighborhoods, and looking to put in my 2 cents. Also looking for recommendations for similar parlors in the area.

    Oki Doki. Happy with this place, girls are decent looking and give a fair massage. Have been shorted on time occasionally, but they usually do a great job of teasing.

    Sunkiss. This place is nice inside, the girls are good looking but have never left a happy man after multiple visits.

    Ashland Wellness Center. Only visited once and had an older lady give me a massage, she was probably the mommason. Won't go back.

    T-Pro. Have been very happy with this place, have only seen one provider a couple times and she does a great job. Only complaint is that both times the mommason started the first 1/2 hour of massage and the younger girl finished it.

    Anybody been to 7th Heaven or any others around the near West area?

  4. #14675

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    I never bring my wallet or phone anywhere. Leave it in my. Trunk of my car. I bring cash that I want to spend inside. Rocket Dork.
    Seconded. I may take my monger phone with me just in case I need to make a call to the AMP (if the door is locked or I'm meeting an apartment girl). And I may take some extra cash in case the girl does a really good job and I want to tip a bit more. But that's it.

  5. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Another visit at lux. Above average looks and very good attitude. I'm not sure if its worth staying for an hour though.

    Anyone else tried for an hour? Not a big fan of TS. What else would be different??
    If you are lucky enough to get a girl that has good massage skills, it is worth it. 30 minutes on the back and legs, flip over, discuss menu, get to business and if there is time left, they work on face, chest, and / or quads. I personally have such a jakked up back and legs that the girls I have had so far really work out my kinks. Even get a back walk which I am a big fan of getting. Who did you get at Lux?

  6. #14673

    Lux

    Another visit at lux. Above average looks and very good attitude. I'm not sure if its worth staying for an hour though.

    Anyone else tried for an hour? Not a big fan of TS. What else would be different??

  7. #14672

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    I want to put in my two cents so you guys be aware of what happens to your pants while you are in getting a table shower. A lot of providers used this opportunity to check your wallet for I'd they want to make sure you'are not LE or robbed you but most likely to screen you.
    I never bring my wallet or phone anywhere. Leave it in my. Trunk of my car. I bring cash that I want to spend inside. Rocket Dork.

  8. #14671

    Table shower

    I want to put in my two cents so you guys be aware of what happens to your pants while you are in getting a table shower. A lot of providers used this opportunity to check your wallet for I'd they want to make sure you'are not LE or robbed you but most likely to screen you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperMalloy  [View Original Post]
    Made a similar faux pas once with a smartwatch. Just unthinkingly put it on the table within my view along with some other belongings. It vibrated just as the session was over and it took a lot of convincing the young lady that nothing untowards was going on.

    Fortunately, she believed me when I said it didn't have any kind of camera (it didn't), and showed her some text messages.

    Since then, I leave my technology in a pocket.

  9. #14670

    United

    So anybody have info on the NEW TALENT? Last time I was there I was shorted 20 min by a $$$ hungery Biatch.

  10. #14669
    Made a similar faux pas once with a smartwatch. Just unthinkingly put it on the table within my view along with some other belongings. It vibrated just as the session was over and it took a lot of convincing the young lady that nothing untowards was going on.

    Fortunately, she believed me when I said it didn't have any kind of camera (it didn't), and showed her some text messages.

    Since then, I leave my technology in a pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. During my one of the AMP visits, I accidentally left phone on the belt clip and it was facing out while hanging with my pants on the wall.

    That spooked the therapist so much she actually asked me to see the phone. You know. Because "she was interested in buying a new smart phone".

  11. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Personal Belongings

    It depends on the circumstances. First, Like others have said. Skip the table shower. Its a waste of fun time. Go early in the morning before you get dirty. Between a TS and Sauna, you are blowing 20 minutes you could spend fucking. So my stuff is always in the room with me. Never had any concern about any theft. Also, I tend to go places where I'm well known. If you really have concerns, as others have said, leave your stuff in the car. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  12. #14667
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.
    Unless you've built up good rapport, definitely leave the wallet in the car. I split the door fee and tip too and keep cell phone easily accessible and positioned a certain way just in case they decide to rummage through my stuff. I've only had to confront one mamasan about this. Of course she denied it.

  13. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.
    Another option- although probably not a popular one for many on here since they request it- is declining the table shower. Of course that's assuming you took a shower earlier. That way you don't have to worry about anyone going through your things since you're in the same room. Hopefully you'll get more massage time as well.

  14. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStu95  [View Original Post]
    I will tell you that I've always brought my cell phone and wallet with me whenever I go, however, this one instances while I was at an AMP on elmhurst, I did notice that my phone was checked while I was in the shower. I noticed this when I was dressing, my phone was place in a different direction / way in my pocket (I always place it in the same way / fashion). This might have been done out of caution just to make sure I wasnt recording or whatnot but I definitely don't appreciate someone going through my pockets while not in there.
    Yeah. During my one of the AMP visits, I accidentally left phone on the belt clip and it was facing out while hanging with my pants on the wall.

    That spooked the therapist so much she actually asked me to see the phone. You know. Because "she was interested in buying a new smart phone".

  15. #14664
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPerv  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs has some sort of container (bag or basket) to put your belongings. I take a old Crown Royal bag with me. Put my valuables in it and it goes with me to the shower and I place it on the floor below the peep hole during the massage.
    Interesting. Mine stays in the car. No hassle no worries.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape