Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14674
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Another visit at lux. Above average looks and very good attitude. I'm not sure if its worth staying for an hour though.

    Anyone else tried for an hour? Not a big fan of TS. What else would be different??
    If you are lucky enough to get a girl that has good massage skills, it is worth it. 30 minutes on the back and legs, flip over, discuss menu, get to business and if there is time left, they work on face, chest, and / or quads. I personally have such a jakked up back and legs that the girls I have had so far really work out my kinks. Even get a back walk which I am a big fan of getting. Who did you get at Lux?

  2. #14673

    Lux

    Another visit at lux. Above average looks and very good attitude. I'm not sure if its worth staying for an hour though.

    Anyone else tried for an hour? Not a big fan of TS. What else would be different??

  3. #14672

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    I want to put in my two cents so you guys be aware of what happens to your pants while you are in getting a table shower. A lot of providers used this opportunity to check your wallet for I'd they want to make sure you'are not LE or robbed you but most likely to screen you.
    I never bring my wallet or phone anywhere. Leave it in my. Trunk of my car. I bring cash that I want to spend inside. Rocket Dork.

  4. #14671

    Table shower

    I want to put in my two cents so you guys be aware of what happens to your pants while you are in getting a table shower. A lot of providers used this opportunity to check your wallet for I'd they want to make sure you'are not LE or robbed you but most likely to screen you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperMalloy  [View Original Post]
    Made a similar faux pas once with a smartwatch. Just unthinkingly put it on the table within my view along with some other belongings. It vibrated just as the session was over and it took a lot of convincing the young lady that nothing untowards was going on.

    Fortunately, she believed me when I said it didn't have any kind of camera (it didn't), and showed her some text messages.

    Since then, I leave my technology in a pocket.

  5. #14670

    United

    So anybody have info on the NEW TALENT? Last time I was there I was shorted 20 min by a $$$ hungery Biatch.

  6. #14669
    Made a similar faux pas once with a smartwatch. Just unthinkingly put it on the table within my view along with some other belongings. It vibrated just as the session was over and it took a lot of convincing the young lady that nothing untowards was going on.

    Fortunately, she believed me when I said it didn't have any kind of camera (it didn't), and showed her some text messages.

    Since then, I leave my technology in a pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. During my one of the AMP visits, I accidentally left phone on the belt clip and it was facing out while hanging with my pants on the wall.

    That spooked the therapist so much she actually asked me to see the phone. You know. Because "she was interested in buying a new smart phone".

  7. #14668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Personal Belongings

    It depends on the circumstances. First, Like others have said. Skip the table shower. Its a waste of fun time. Go early in the morning before you get dirty. Between a TS and Sauna, you are blowing 20 minutes you could spend fucking. So my stuff is always in the room with me. Never had any concern about any theft. Also, I tend to go places where I'm well known. If you really have concerns, as others have said, leave your stuff in the car. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?

  8. #14667
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.
    Unless you've built up good rapport, definitely leave the wallet in the car. I split the door fee and tip too and keep cell phone easily accessible and positioned a certain way just in case they decide to rummage through my stuff. I've only had to confront one mamasan about this. Of course she denied it.

  9. #14666
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.
    Another option- although probably not a popular one for many on here since they request it- is declining the table shower. Of course that's assuming you took a shower earlier. That way you don't have to worry about anyone going through your things since you're in the same room. Hopefully you'll get more massage time as well.

  10. #14665
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStu95  [View Original Post]
    I will tell you that I've always brought my cell phone and wallet with me whenever I go, however, this one instances while I was at an AMP on elmhurst, I did notice that my phone was checked while I was in the shower. I noticed this when I was dressing, my phone was place in a different direction / way in my pocket (I always place it in the same way / fashion). This might have been done out of caution just to make sure I wasnt recording or whatnot but I definitely don't appreciate someone going through my pockets while not in there.
    Yeah. During my one of the AMP visits, I accidentally left phone on the belt clip and it was facing out while hanging with my pants on the wall.

    That spooked the therapist so much she actually asked me to see the phone. You know. Because "she was interested in buying a new smart phone".

  11. #14664
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPerv  [View Original Post]
    Most AMPs has some sort of container (bag or basket) to put your belongings. I take a old Crown Royal bag with me. Put my valuables in it and it goes with me to the shower and I place it on the floor below the peep hole during the massage.
    Interesting. Mine stays in the car. No hassle no worries.

  12. #14663

    Most Will Have A Container

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    Most AMPs has some sort of container (bag or basket) to put your belongings. I take a old Crown Royal bag with me. Put my valuables in it and it goes with me to the shower and I place it on the floor below the peep hole during the massage.

  13. #14662
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    I will tell you that I've always brought my cell phone and wallet with me whenever I go, however, this one instances while I was at an AMP on elmhurst, I did notice that my phone was checked while I was in the shower. I noticed this when I was dressing, my phone was place in a different direction / way in my pocket (I always place it in the same way / fashion). This might have been done out of caution just to make sure I wasnt recording or whatnot but I definitely don't appreciate someone going through my pockets while not in there.

  14. #14661

    Sysong in Skokie

    Dreamt of this place. Looks pretty new decided to try it out. Massage was ok. No teasing at all. Weird kinda shower thing on the table you get your massage on. I think her name was Paris. I'm not sure if I'd go back. Definitely not better than my legit places. If you have any info on this place keep this post going.

    The Rider.

  15. #14660

    Leave the wallet, take the money

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRed  [View Original Post]
    I have a question regarding personal belongings while getting a massage. Because of a messed up back, I do get massages at the local chiropractor, which a hundred percent legit and by the book. Since I'm in a office setting, I do not really worry about my wallet being emptied or anything else.

    Swiped while I'm laying there face down. I would like to venture out and get a more sensual massage, but the question, where do you place you personal items at?
    I have several spots in my car that I can hide my wallet in. I will usually stop some place near the AMP (a convenience store is a great place, and you get the chance to borrow a bathroom so you don't end up having to use the one at the AMP) and take the money out of my wallet before hiding it. Research will tell you the door fee, so I separate that out and put it in one pocket, then the 'tip' goes in anther pocket. That way the massage provider doesn't see the tip, just the door fee. You can still get ripped off if they have the chance to go through your stuff, but at least you don't have to worry about credit cards, drivers license and everything else you have in your wallet going MIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape