Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 9307
-
03-24-16 14:34 #4027

Posts: 269Cheaters Mercedes now is on backpage.
It appears that I am now able to answer my own question, below, about former Cheaters Mercedes! Because I just found an ad for her on Providence backpage! She was on backpage briefly, also, right after Cheaters closed, but then apparently disappeared, for about two years now. I have not seen her since Cheaters closed, and unless you know her well, you might not recognize her in the recent backpage ads, where she is using a different name, of course. She does appear quite a bit thinner in the recent backpage ads, than when she was stripping at Cheaters. But I've confirmed it is her through some hop-scotch reverse phone sluething combined with a tattoo analysis, LOL! She was BBFS CIP for 100 plus the 45 fuckbooth / house fees when she worked at Cheaters, for me and many others, and decent GFE, also, after you get to know her. I attached a picture of her fabulous natural tits, probably her best bodily features, although I always also found her young, early 20's face to be very very cute! When she first started at Cheaters, she was a rather shy girl next door type, but then blossomed over the years, with increasingly slutty stripper outfits and sleazy, whorishish make-up, as I like! So she really morphed into a very fine, professional provider, and a real pleaser!
If you want her link, unless you are a trusted friend, please send me a PM with a BBFS girl in trade! But if I already know you, email is preferred, as I can then send you face pics and creampie pics. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DoctorLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 22:21 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 310She was short, young, with curly hair. Kinda has a baby face. A few tats. I had her number but deleted right before the fall of pp.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 22:51 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 1230Fire
Damn, remember that name but just can't picture her. Almost sure I have spent some private time with her.
Originally Posted by LoveLatin05
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 22:22 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 310Old PP
Anyone remember a thick Cape Verdean girl Fire? Any info on her?
-
03-18-16 20:30 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 49Not sure what info you're looking for. I follow her on Instagram and Snapchat, don't think she'd mind giving out her name as she has 15 k followers.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 13:44 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 67Wild Zebra
Just wondering if phoenix tall red hair dressed like a belly dancer is still at WZ? Haven't been there since last summer because it was always dead and kinda boring but reading the recent post's may have to head back over there. I posted about her last summer.
-
03-17-16 00:38 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 254The only Laurie I've ever heard of here was "Lori" and she's a shot girl. I doubt anything is going to happen with her unless you rob a bank, a big bank.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-16 13:25 #4020Asshole

Posts: 496Foxy
Gents.
Looking for info on a girl named Laurie that works here. Bodybuilder, very full lips, brunette. PM's preffered.
-
03-15-16 16:41 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 355Whatever it is, it must not involve punctuation or the formation of legitimate paragraphs.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-16 07:49 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 2121So what's the trick in finding the college girls?
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-16 21:37 #4017

Posts: 734Big Titty blonde MILF BBBJ at WZ
After spending a couple hours with one of my RIC reg girls and getting drained dry I met up with the guys at WZ for a few drinks just to shoot the shit and watch the.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
Dancers tittys bounce. I did see Rachel there but another 39 year old blonde MILF called Jade who has only been there 3 weeks comes up to me and my buddy and asks.
Us if we wanted BBBJ's and CFS for 100 each. I tell her no thanks I was already drained dry by my gf and she says 70 for just a BBBJ. I.
Say ok what the hell I will give you a try for 70 because I wanted to see the Godiva room and see how private it is. So we go in the back. The private area CR's are Sep.
Arate but no doors on them just 3 wall partitions almost like Mario's but yeah I did get a 15 minute BBBJ and no bouncer will bother you back there but it is not enclosed.
With a curtain or door. I got offered that from more than one girl in there but I got to say the blonde MILF Jade was not worth 75 plus the CR fee of 35. She give's.
Cheater head, another words spends more time doing a HJ and sucking the head only instead of getting it in her mouth a few inches or more and when I tried to pull her head.
Head in more but she just kept backing off. I said it wasn't good so she told me she would make up.
For it and give me BBFS out of the club for $$ however!! She gave me her cell # for guys I know only who want it but I am not going to see her because if her BBFS.
Is as good as her BBBJ it won't be worth $ let alone $$. Also I got offers from two other girls for OTC BB action. They aren't making any money there, it was dead for.
A Sat. Night so the girls are moon lighting for more money. I guess I am getting spoiled with the two 19 year old college girls, perfect bodies, perfect faces.
Never had kids, no stretch marks, don't do drugs, don't time me, spend as long as I want, give me anything I want or ask for, and never ask for money up front.
I doubt I will be seeing many BP or CL girls anymore when I can spend time with perfection like that.
-
03-13-16 09:07 #4016Banned Member

Posts: 11Heaven
Is the girl at CL the same one that was around 3 to 5 years ago? Dark black spinner, real cute, beautiful smile and just plain nice.
-
03-11-16 12:36 #4015Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks guys. Appreciate the info. May try this Saturday night.
Originally Posted by JackMeov
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-16 07:54 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 143WZ Privacy
How can anything happen at WZ if everything is wide open? Not interested in getting a BJ with people watching.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-16 20:46 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 29CF Peyton
I got 2 dances from Peyton $30 each, lots of touching real nice and friendly. I asked about private dance she said it's fun but didn't get specific. Next time I'm going to try the booth.










Reply With Quote





