Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 621 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4012
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    What name does she use at the WZ? Is it Rachel or another stage name because I was there for quite a while with three other guys Sat. Night and we didn't see her! But we did spend a lot of time upstairs however with Stephanie and some of the girls mostly stay downstairs so we wouldn't have seen her if she was hanging downstairs most of the night.
    Don't know the name, I was down stairs at the bar and saw the tats and knew exactly who she was.

  2. #4011

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeov  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her there Saturday night.
    What name does she use at the WZ? Is it Rachel or another stage name because I was there for quite a while with three other guys Sat. Night and we didn't see her! But we did spend a lot of time upstairs however with Stephanie and some of the girls mostly stay downstairs so we wouldn't have seen her if she was hanging downstairs most of the night.

  3. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bceagles88  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knows where Rachel dances. Someone said possible the Wild Zebra. Just wondering if anyone could confirm.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ve-fun/5216749
    Yes, saw her there Saturday night.

  4. #4009

    WZ and all the others

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    So WZ is back to being the PP of old, hope the AMPs come back too.
    Here is the story, The WZ, CF, CD and the CL are all getting back to basic real fun but will never be what they were in the good old days before the 15 year old with fake I'd's stripping at Cheater's turned the RI club scene into a political and media induced debacle!! All I can say is things are getting better at most all the clubs and fun can be had. You will never see the good old days when Cheater's used to have a sign posted inside that said prostitution is legal in RI inside a building but not outside. Even with that old RI law abolished off the statutes SW's would still hang around outside and jump in your vehicle in the strip club parking lots and offer a BBBJ for 40 roses before you entered the clubs. Changing the RI laws and the club scene fun just forced more girls onto BP and CL and gave the city more SW's so what did the media and the crooked politicians accomplish, absolutely nothing as usual. When we are all dead and gone and the crooked politicians have spent billions all over the USA arresting johns and escorts, the oldest tradition of sex for money will still be alive and well. But hey, they love finding ridiculous ways to waste your tax dollars! That will never change either.

  5. #4008
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    I and a few of my buds decided to hang at the Zebra for half the evening before going to Lust to get away from the late night crowd. There was a new white girl there, her very first night on the job called Pink. We talked, we drank, she offered full menu, Also spent a little time with another new black girl called Vixen only about a month or two dancing there, she also offered a full menu but too pricey and had to say Nadia has most of them all beat for price and service. Finally one of the girls gave me some intel on where ISIS is! She told me she has come in to the Zebra once in a while on the weekend nights later after 11 pm to re-live her old stomping grounds as the queen bee of Cheaters and possibly may be getting hired back if she can control her drinking. I said to this girl that Rafaella told me she had quit drinking and this girl tells me no way she is just as party crazy as ever when she comes back home here!! This girl asked if I knew her well. I said well I will put it to you this way. We wore the black naugahyde off the bench couch in CR 3 and then sometimes I would take her home when she got done work and almost crash my truck when she was giving me BJ's on I-95 before we made it to her big comfy bed where we could sleep off our hangovers and re-start bangin again at noon time before leaving in the good old days!
    So WZ is back to being the PP of old, hope the AMPs come back too.

  6. #4007

    Wild Zebra

    I and a few of my buds decided to hang at the Zebra for half the evening before going to Lust to get away from the late night crowd. There was a new white girl there, her very first night on the job called Pink. We talked, we drank, she offered full menu, Also spent a little time with another new black girl called Vixen only about a month or two dancing there, she also offered a full menu but too pricey and had to say Nadia has most of them all beat for price and service. Finally one of the girls gave me some intel on where ISIS is! She told me she has come in to the Zebra once in a while on the weekend nights later after 11 pm to re-live her old stomping grounds as the queen bee of Cheaters and possibly may be getting hired back if she can control her drinking. I said to this girl that Rafaella told me she had quit drinking and this girl tells me no way she is just as party crazy as ever when she comes back home here!! This girl asked if I knew her well. I said well I will put it to you this way. We wore the black naugahyde off the bench couch in CR 3 and then sometimes I would take her home when she got done work and almost crash my truck when she was giving me BJ's on I-95 before we made it to her big comfy bed where we could sleep off our hangovers and re-start bangin again at noon time before leaving in the good old days!

  7. #4006

    Fantasies

    On a recent early weeknight trip to CF I met.

    Brandy. Larger than average dancer, but she carries her weight well, very large naturals and butt to match. Very friendly, easy to talk to. Only went for regular lapdance, but if her lapdance is any indicator of how good her private LDs are then she'd be worth the CR price. Lots of grinding and contact, very solid lap dance.

    Lauren. Tall, late 20-something (or 30?) brunette, slim very pretty face beautiful smile. Pleasant enough but clearly not into dancing. Either on stage or in the lapdance area. After watching her barely dance onstage only went for a LD because it was the $10 early bird special. She said she was having a bad day so maybe it was just an off night for her.

  8. #4005

    Camilla Lee Sweets

    As far as I can tell, no one answered your question. My own guess is that it's two very different Camillas. And it was sheer coincidence that the discussions came up at the same time.

    Nevertheless, it is always mysterious when someone just disappears, especially when she is an institution like CLS who had been around for years and has a huge fan base.

    In the long run, none of the theories that were floated initially -- her phone got stolen, her husband got jealous -- seem to do a good enough job of explaining her sudden and complete disappearance.

    The only thing that would make sense would be that she found a SD. That would explain the aggressive responses that were coming back from her phone during the early days following her retirement. And if that's the case then that never lasts long and she should eventually be back.

    I look forward to being corrected by the many extremely knowledgeable members of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the chick Camilla Lee Sweets? Nice spinner black chick?

  9. #4004

    Wild Zebra. Rachel

    I was wondering if anyone knows where Rachel dances. Someone said possible the Wild Zebra. Just wondering if anyone could confirm.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ve-fun/5216749

  10. #4003
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    I was going to visit CF this week, but walked in and saw no dancers besides one not very attractive on stage and upstairs was closed. I left.
    Unless you go right after a shift change there's almost always at least a couple of really attractive girls at CF. But the hottest / most-fun dancers are out of sight giving dances so what you see when you walk in is the be-squad.

    Have to stay 20 minutes or more to see a full shift. Also if the weather's good some dancers practically live out on the patio / smoking area.

    (Timing is important at CF because they are the most lax about enforcing when a shift starts so hot dancers who can make enough money for a night in a short shift will come in an hour late or more. I know one really hot really fun dancer who used to show up for her 7 PM shift at 9 PM or later and she'd leave an hour or two early too).

    Also - Cassandra, a blonde with a killer body and friendly personality (formerly of CD) started dancing at CF last week. Don't think her schedule is firm yet.

  11. #4002

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatin05  [View Original Post]
    LOL at the bad breath. Yeah that was a hug turn off. Funny how you reminded me of that!
    I always thought that was ironic. She always kept her pussy smelling sweet. Every time she got done with a customer that wanted FS she would go to the ladies room and douche clean her pussy but didn't take an extra 5 seconds to gargle with mouthwash!! I think she liked BBBJ's so she wouldn't have to clean her pussy! Always good and clean though for DATY.

  12. #4001

    Pp

    PP had some of the best black girls around. Would love to know where they have gone to. Triple Platinum was my fav, she actually brought in a few cute friends also.

  13. #4000
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Allure was at Mario's for a while and was still doing BBBJCIM but she is no longer there. As far as Lucy, she never tried to scam me. She told me right out that she wouldn't do BBFS or CIM anymore just BBBJ only now, exactly as I stated below and her price was always good. I can honestly say I went private with her many times and she always got me to pop even with just the BBBJ. Also the reason why she doesn't do DFK is because she has bad breath almost all the time so you weren't missing much there.
    LOL at the bad breath. Yeah that was a hug turn off. Funny how you reminded me of that!

  14. #3999
    Krystal I was told moved out of the area. No idea on the rest of the ex-Cheaters, though I can confirm Allure was at Mario's as someone mentioned.

  15. #3998

    Cheaters oldies but goodies!

    There were two others at Cheaters I forgot to mention that I'd REALLY like to find again! These girls to back to that Golden Age in Cheaters, close to a decade ago, but were still active just before Cheaters closed: Big natural tit Brazilian Ruby, and Siren, the hot MILF with the bolt ons who did some porn with Boston Baby Dolls. Here is a link showing Siren's picture on the Boston Baby Dolls video box: http://www.hotmovies.com/video/11173...Babydolls-18/..

    Does anyone knows the current whearabouts of either of THOSE two very fine ladies? Now THAT would surely be worth a TOP SHELF trade!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoombaOomba  [View Original Post]
    Sure miss those days at Cheaters. Let's see now, I've been living up here in the White Mtns. Since 2005. I can't believe it's been 11 years since I've visited Cheaters. I think the building was Pink then with the modeling studio next door. If you hit it right, you could persuade the model to do some things for you. There was the other club that opened late evenings, (can't remember the name now,) Anyway, I do miss it. Sucks getting old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape