Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 621 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9315
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4020

    Big Titty blonde MILF BBBJ at WZ

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    How can anything happen at WZ if everything is wide open? Not interested in getting a BJ with people watching.
    After spending a couple hours with one of my RIC reg girls and getting drained dry I met up with the guys at WZ for a few drinks just to shoot the shit and watch the.

    Dancers tittys bounce. I did see Rachel there but another 39 year old blonde MILF called Jade who has only been there 3 weeks comes up to me and my buddy and asks.

    Us if we wanted BBBJ's and CFS for 100 each. I tell her no thanks I was already drained dry by my gf and she says 70 for just a BBBJ. I.

    Say ok what the hell I will give you a try for 70 because I wanted to see the Godiva room and see how private it is. So we go in the back. The private area CR's are Sep.

    Arate but no doors on them just 3 wall partitions almost like Mario's but yeah I did get a 15 minute BBBJ and no bouncer will bother you back there but it is not enclosed.

    With a curtain or door. I got offered that from more than one girl in there but I got to say the blonde MILF Jade was not worth 75 plus the CR fee of 35. She give's.

    Cheater head, another words spends more time doing a HJ and sucking the head only instead of getting it in her mouth a few inches or more and when I tried to pull her head.

    Head in more but she just kept backing off. I said it wasn't good so she told me she would make up.

    For it and give me BBFS out of the club for $$ however!! She gave me her cell # for guys I know only who want it but I am not going to see her because if her BBFS.

    Is as good as her BBBJ it won't be worth $ let alone $$. Also I got offers from two other girls for OTC BB action. They aren't making any money there, it was dead for.

    A Sat. Night so the girls are moon lighting for more money. I guess I am getting spoiled with the two 19 year old college girls, perfect bodies, perfect faces.

    Never had kids, no stretch marks, don't do drugs, don't time me, spend as long as I want, give me anything I want or ask for, and never ask for money up front.

    I doubt I will be seeing many BP or CL girls anymore when I can spend time with perfection like that.

  2. #4019

    Heaven

    Is the girl at CL the same one that was around 3 to 5 years ago? Dark black spinner, real cute, beautiful smile and just plain nice.

  3. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeov  [View Original Post]
    Don't know the name, I was down stairs at the bar and saw the tats and knew exactly who she was.
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the info. May try this Saturday night.

  4. #4017

    WZ Privacy

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    So WZ is back to being the PP of old, hope the AMPs come back too.
    How can anything happen at WZ if everything is wide open? Not interested in getting a BJ with people watching.

  5. #4016

    CF Peyton

    I got 2 dances from Peyton $30 each, lots of touching real nice and friendly. I asked about private dance she said it's fun but didn't get specific. Next time I'm going to try the booth.

  6. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    What name does she use at the WZ? Is it Rachel or another stage name because I was there for quite a while with three other guys Sat. Night and we didn't see her! But we did spend a lot of time upstairs however with Stephanie and some of the girls mostly stay downstairs so we wouldn't have seen her if she was hanging downstairs most of the night.
    Don't know the name, I was down stairs at the bar and saw the tats and knew exactly who she was.

  7. #4014

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeov  [View Original Post]
    Yes, saw her there Saturday night.
    What name does she use at the WZ? Is it Rachel or another stage name because I was there for quite a while with three other guys Sat. Night and we didn't see her! But we did spend a lot of time upstairs however with Stephanie and some of the girls mostly stay downstairs so we wouldn't have seen her if she was hanging downstairs most of the night.

  8. #4013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bceagles88  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knows where Rachel dances. Someone said possible the Wild Zebra. Just wondering if anyone could confirm.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ve-fun/5216749
    Yes, saw her there Saturday night.

  9. #4012

    WZ and all the others

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    So WZ is back to being the PP of old, hope the AMPs come back too.
    Here is the story, The WZ, CF, CD and the CL are all getting back to basic real fun but will never be what they were in the good old days before the 15 year old with fake I'd's stripping at Cheater's turned the RI club scene into a political and media induced debacle!! All I can say is things are getting better at most all the clubs and fun can be had. You will never see the good old days when Cheater's used to have a sign posted inside that said prostitution is legal in RI inside a building but not outside. Even with that old RI law abolished off the statutes SW's would still hang around outside and jump in your vehicle in the strip club parking lots and offer a BBBJ for 40 roses before you entered the clubs. Changing the RI laws and the club scene fun just forced more girls onto BP and CL and gave the city more SW's so what did the media and the crooked politicians accomplish, absolutely nothing as usual. When we are all dead and gone and the crooked politicians have spent billions all over the USA arresting johns and escorts, the oldest tradition of sex for money will still be alive and well. But hey, they love finding ridiculous ways to waste your tax dollars! That will never change either.

  10. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    I and a few of my buds decided to hang at the Zebra for half the evening before going to Lust to get away from the late night crowd. There was a new white girl there, her very first night on the job called Pink. We talked, we drank, she offered full menu, Also spent a little time with another new black girl called Vixen only about a month or two dancing there, she also offered a full menu but too pricey and had to say Nadia has most of them all beat for price and service. Finally one of the girls gave me some intel on where ISIS is! She told me she has come in to the Zebra once in a while on the weekend nights later after 11 pm to re-live her old stomping grounds as the queen bee of Cheaters and possibly may be getting hired back if she can control her drinking. I said to this girl that Rafaella told me she had quit drinking and this girl tells me no way she is just as party crazy as ever when she comes back home here!! This girl asked if I knew her well. I said well I will put it to you this way. We wore the black naugahyde off the bench couch in CR 3 and then sometimes I would take her home when she got done work and almost crash my truck when she was giving me BJ's on I-95 before we made it to her big comfy bed where we could sleep off our hangovers and re-start bangin again at noon time before leaving in the good old days!
    So WZ is back to being the PP of old, hope the AMPs come back too.

  11. #4010

    Wild Zebra

    I and a few of my buds decided to hang at the Zebra for half the evening before going to Lust to get away from the late night crowd. There was a new white girl there, her very first night on the job called Pink. We talked, we drank, she offered full menu, Also spent a little time with another new black girl called Vixen only about a month or two dancing there, she also offered a full menu but too pricey and had to say Nadia has most of them all beat for price and service. Finally one of the girls gave me some intel on where ISIS is! She told me she has come in to the Zebra once in a while on the weekend nights later after 11 pm to re-live her old stomping grounds as the queen bee of Cheaters and possibly may be getting hired back if she can control her drinking. I said to this girl that Rafaella told me she had quit drinking and this girl tells me no way she is just as party crazy as ever when she comes back home here!! This girl asked if I knew her well. I said well I will put it to you this way. We wore the black naugahyde off the bench couch in CR 3 and then sometimes I would take her home when she got done work and almost crash my truck when she was giving me BJ's on I-95 before we made it to her big comfy bed where we could sleep off our hangovers and re-start bangin again at noon time before leaving in the good old days!

  12. #4009

    Fantasies

    On a recent early weeknight trip to CF I met.

    Brandy. Larger than average dancer, but she carries her weight well, very large naturals and butt to match. Very friendly, easy to talk to. Only went for regular lapdance, but if her lapdance is any indicator of how good her private LDs are then she'd be worth the CR price. Lots of grinding and contact, very solid lap dance.

    Lauren. Tall, late 20-something (or 30?) brunette, slim very pretty face beautiful smile. Pleasant enough but clearly not into dancing. Either on stage or in the lapdance area. After watching her barely dance onstage only went for a LD because it was the $10 early bird special. She said she was having a bad day so maybe it was just an off night for her.

  13. #4008

    Camilla Lee Sweets

    As far as I can tell, no one answered your question. My own guess is that it's two very different Camillas. And it was sheer coincidence that the discussions came up at the same time.

    Nevertheless, it is always mysterious when someone just disappears, especially when she is an institution like CLS who had been around for years and has a huge fan base.

    In the long run, none of the theories that were floated initially -- her phone got stolen, her husband got jealous -- seem to do a good enough job of explaining her sudden and complete disappearance.

    The only thing that would make sense would be that she found a SD. That would explain the aggressive responses that were coming back from her phone during the early days following her retirement. And if that's the case then that never lasts long and she should eventually be back.

    I look forward to being corrected by the many extremely knowledgeable members of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the chick Camilla Lee Sweets? Nice spinner black chick?

  14. #4007

    Wild Zebra. Rachel

    I was wondering if anyone knows where Rachel dances. Someone said possible the Wild Zebra. Just wondering if anyone could confirm.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ve-fun/5216749

  15. #4006
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    I was going to visit CF this week, but walked in and saw no dancers besides one not very attractive on stage and upstairs was closed. I left.
    Unless you go right after a shift change there's almost always at least a couple of really attractive girls at CF. But the hottest / most-fun dancers are out of sight giving dances so what you see when you walk in is the be-squad.

    Have to stay 20 minutes or more to see a full shift. Also if the weather's good some dancers practically live out on the patio / smoking area.

    (Timing is important at CF because they are the most lax about enforcing when a shift starts so hot dancers who can make enough money for a night in a short shift will come in an hour late or more. I know one really hot really fun dancer who used to show up for her 7 PM shift at 9 PM or later and she'd leave an hour or two early too).

    Also - Cassandra, a blonde with a killer body and friendly personality (formerly of CD) started dancing at CF last week. Don't think her schedule is firm yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape