Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19924
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagePerv  [View Original Post]
    I call that "a Win" in my book!

    Anytime we can team up and keep a "bs" provider from stealing a bill (That's a win!

    Good Assist from "Mr. Power Inch" and Hope you spend that $ appropriately at HobbyMan51!!
    I agree, MP. For most of us money is precious and we want to spend it as

    wisely as we can. I appreciate a heads-up like we got from Inch in this case very much.

  2. #19923

    A good Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was thinking about checking her out but not now.
    I call that "a Win" in my book!

    Anytime we can team up and keep a "bs" provider from stealing a bill (That's a win!

    Good Assist from "Mr. Power Inch" and Hope you spend that $ appropriately at HobbyMan51!!

  3. #19922
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I had one not too long ago where she kept scraping me with one of her teeth. Hurt like hell. I asked her to please be careful but she ignored me and kept scraping away. Needless to say I deflated like a balloon with a hole in it and had to have her finish me off by hand. Was sore for three days afterwards. That....... was a bad BJ.
    My current fuck buddy does that. Bad overbite.

  4. #19921
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I was thinking about checking her out but not now.
    Missy has been discussed here for years and never in a good way.

  5. #19920
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Hair studio,1 massage room in the back, don't waste money there. No tease no pleasing
    Thanks. I was thinking about checking her out but not now.

  6. #19919
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSouth  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. Scratching my head. Is there such a thing as a bad BJ?
    Yes. I had one not too long ago where she kept scraping me with one of her teeth. Hurt like hell. I asked her to please be careful but she ignored me and kept scraping away. Needless to say I deflated like a balloon with a hole in it and had to have her finish me off by hand. Was sore for three days afterwards. That....... was a bad BJ.

  7. #19918
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSouth  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. Scratching my head. Is there such a thing as a bad BJ?
    IMO there is. Each guy is different. Some like it this way and others like it another way. Like Chris rock said "blame our ex-girlfriends or past women we been with for the way we like our dicks sucked" LOL.

  8. #19917
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSouth  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. Scratching my head. Is there such a thing as a bad BJ?
    Never had a bad one? How about girl cups the head of your dick with her mouth, jiggles the shaft with her thumb and index finger and doesn't get you off. Had plenty of them.

  9. #19916
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL don't know if she'd give good head, especially after the way she kisses. But again with age comes experience. I'll definitely look up that website for a cheap hotel. Thanks!!
    I am confused. Scratching my head. Is there such a thing as a bad BJ?

  10. #19915
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Well, if some of us would be nicer with new guys that join, perhaps things would be more active and more adventures would be heard of. My view and its not towards you, just a input on topic.
    You make a good point there, Inch.

  11. #19914

    For Public service!

    Not really a review per say But, in the spirit of being kind to the "New Guys".

    Let's discuss this one again (Missy) the nerve of this old bag to post this special!! LOL.

    I've managed to not "do her" mainly because she seems like a cold fish but some new ones may be tempted!!

    Shall we save them?

    Again, I've never been but does she have like a studio or a nail salon set up?

    https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5472649680.html

  12. #19913
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    You could of got head while driving her home, take the long routes LOL. After, you could have tipped her 20 bucks. Bet it would of been a priceless reaction. www.airbnb.com has rooms starting at $15 per night if u need a place to have some discreet fun
    LOL don't know if she'd give good head, especially after the way she kisses. But again with age comes experience. I'll definitely look up that website for a cheap hotel. Thanks!!

  13. #19912
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    What? No massage parlor posts for over 24 hours now? What the hell is going on out there?
    Yeah I've been slack. So here you go.

    Having never been by Olympia I finally checked it out earlier this week. And daham the only girl on duty looked *rough* - like, sleep-deprived just-escaped-the-thunderdome rough. Bit older and not unattractive. But hella tired looking. Quoted me 6 hhr 8 hr which I was def not feeling given the holy-shit-I-need-sleep vibe so I bounced. Mama was working out in the back garden or something (WTF right?) and wanted to know "why I leave". Told her house was too steep and she downshifted into aggressive bargaining mode. Which would normally be fun but I'd already checked out so I begged off with my usual "I'll come by next week" line.

    So I headed further north to Rose, where they're still running the $40 hr special that is my fucking kryptonite. And hearing about you other jokers getting some playtime up there (esp Inch with his jedi mind shit) has me REALLY obsessed with this place LOL. Got a different girl yet again (4 trips, 4 girls) - young 30's I'd guess, thin and decently cute. Massage was solid, but not even a hint of anything more. She abided by JW's Rules of the Game (in this case, combo 1: good massage, no tease, no extras) so I tipped her 10. Total damage was 50 for nothing more than a pretty good massage. Which let's be honest is fairly solid even if it fell short of meeting ALL of my expectations.

  14. #19911

    Rainbow

    Had a happy dream.

    Went into Rainbow for a massage. Can't remember her name. Short, thin, early 40's, great personality. Great massage. After flip, she asked how happy I wanted to be. Great HJ. Said maybe we would do more next time. Left relaxed and happy. . 6 for the hour and. 8 for HE.

    Great dream.

  15. #19910

    Not real interesting. But something

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    What? No massage parlor posts for over 24 hours now? What the hell is going on out there?
    This really isn't a report. I'm messing around with a girl at work: Latina, older, short, big tits, no ass, little English.

    I dropped her off at home. We made out in my car (mostly me sucking on her tits). Bad kisser (I could tell it's been awhile for her even being around a guy and I'm sure the 1st time will be pretty bad. Guess I'll have to educate her) but nice tits. Anyways, couldn't go in her house. She's Latina so you know she don't live alone. Left with blue balls. Looked on BP and all they had were 24 hr places. I wanted a release but didn't want to pay that much (I know how those 24 hr downtown places are operated). Even sunlight was closed (they usually open til midnight or even 2). Oh well, went home. May hit taj ji, Q, or some place where I'm guaranteed to leave happy. Sorry this isn't an interesting report, but better than nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape