Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,586 to 39,600 of 59509
-
03-02-16 15:03 #19924Banned Member

Posts: 1610I agree, MP. For most of us money is precious and we want to spend it as
Originally Posted by MassagePerv
[View Original Post]
wisely as we can. I appreciate a heads-up like we got from Inch in this case very much.
-
03-02-16 14:43 #19923Senior Member

Posts: 175A good Day!
I call that "a Win" in my book!
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Anytime we can team up and keep a "bs" provider from stealing a bill (That's a win!
Good Assist from "Mr. Power Inch" and Hope you spend that $ appropriately at HobbyMan51!!
-
03-02-16 13:36 #19922Banned Member

Posts: 13634My current fuck buddy does that. Bad overbite.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 13:34 #19921Banned Member

Posts: 13634Missy has been discussed here for years and never in a good way.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 13:01 #19920Banned Member

Posts: 1610Thanks. I was thinking about checking her out but not now.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 12:59 #19919Banned Member

Posts: 1610Yes. I had one not too long ago where she kept scraping me with one of her teeth. Hurt like hell. I asked her to please be careful but she ignored me and kept scraping away. Needless to say I deflated like a balloon with a hole in it and had to have her finish me off by hand. Was sore for three days afterwards. That....... was a bad BJ.
Originally Posted by JackSouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 12:50 #19918Senior Member

Posts: 4061IMO there is. Each guy is different. Some like it this way and others like it another way. Like Chris rock said "blame our ex-girlfriends or past women we been with for the way we like our dicks sucked" LOL.
Originally Posted by JackSouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 12:37 #19917Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never had a bad one? How about girl cups the head of your dick with her mouth, jiggles the shaft with her thumb and index finger and doesn't get you off. Had plenty of them.
Originally Posted by JackSouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 12:21 #19916Banned Member

Posts: 333I am confused. Scratching my head. Is there such a thing as a bad BJ?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 11:54 #19915Banned Member

Posts: 1610You make a good point there, Inch.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 11:52 #19914Senior Member

Posts: 175For Public service!
Not really a review per say But, in the spirit of being kind to the "New Guys".
Let's discuss this one again (Missy) the nerve of this old bag to post this special!! LOL.
I've managed to not "do her" mainly because she seems like a cold fish but some new ones may be tempted!!
Shall we save them?
Again, I've never been but does she have like a studio or a nail salon set up?
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/thp/5472649680.html
-
03-02-16 11:52 #19913Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL don't know if she'd give good head, especially after the way she kisses. But again with age comes experience. I'll definitely look up that website for a cheap hotel. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-16 11:09 #19912Senior Member

Posts: 351Yeah I've been slack. So here you go.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Having never been by Olympia I finally checked it out earlier this week. And daham the only girl on duty looked *rough* - like, sleep-deprived just-escaped-the-thunderdome rough. Bit older and not unattractive. But hella tired looking. Quoted me 6 hhr 8 hr which I was def not feeling given the holy-shit-I-need-sleep vibe so I bounced. Mama was working out in the back garden or something (WTF right?) and wanted to know "why I leave". Told her house was too steep and she downshifted into aggressive bargaining mode. Which would normally be fun but I'd already checked out so I begged off with my usual "I'll come by next week" line.
So I headed further north to Rose, where they're still running the $40 hr special that is my fucking kryptonite. And hearing about you other jokers getting some playtime up there (esp Inch with his jedi mind shit) has me REALLY obsessed with this place LOL. Got a different girl yet again (4 trips, 4 girls) - young 30's I'd guess, thin and decently cute. Massage was solid, but not even a hint of anything more. She abided by JW's Rules of the Game (in this case, combo 1: good massage, no tease, no extras) so I tipped her 10. Total damage was 50 for nothing more than a pretty good massage. Which let's be honest is fairly solid even if it fell short of meeting ALL of my expectations.
-
03-02-16 10:52 #19911Senior Member

Posts: 114Rainbow
Had a happy dream.
Went into Rainbow for a massage. Can't remember her name. Short, thin, early 40's, great personality. Great massage. After flip, she asked how happy I wanted to be. Great HJ. Said maybe we would do more next time. Left relaxed and happy. . 6 for the hour and. 8 for HE.
Great dream.
-
03-02-16 10:30 #19910Senior Member

Posts: 4061Not real interesting. But something
This really isn't a report. I'm messing around with a girl at work: Latina, older, short, big tits, no ass, little English.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
I dropped her off at home. We made out in my car (mostly me sucking on her tits). Bad kisser (I could tell it's been awhile for her even being around a guy and I'm sure the 1st time will be pretty bad. Guess I'll have to educate her) but nice tits. Anyways, couldn't go in her house. She's Latina so you know she don't live alone. Left with blue balls. Looked on BP and all they had were 24 hr places. I wanted a release but didn't want to pay that much (I know how those 24 hr downtown places are operated). Even sunlight was closed (they usually open til midnight or even 2). Oh well, went home. May hit taj ji, Q, or some place where I'm guaranteed to leave happy. Sorry this isn't an interesting report, but better than nothing.










Reply With Quote





