Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14467
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Chinatown mercy

    Had a dream about going to this place in Chinatown by wentsworth. Was expecting a HE but shot down. MT was a 40+ fit and strong lady who gave the best pain massage of my life. She was a little sensual at times so my Johnson got excited and I made sure it is reachable to her by spreading legs and folding johnson to give her signal that I am ready but she did not proceed or showed any interest. I extended the time by hh hoping she would finish me. Turned my face up and placed her hands on my Johnson but she backed off. Since massage was very good tipped her. 2. Definitely go back for massage. Any idea how to return happy from Mercy? Does MT matter? Please PM or reply to my post.

  2. #14466
    Quote Originally Posted by Member202  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about the one that was on Western for a bit and then moved up to Montrose? One of the girls (Samantha) moved away to California to learn acupuncture. They had a young one that was pretty hot but that group sort of disappeared. Would be interesting to know if these are the same people. Always good service.
    Are you talking about this group from a couple years ago?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...es-21/22334753

    If this is the same group, I'd travel north for that kind of service.

  3. #14465
    Are you talking about the one that was on Western for a bit and then moved up to Montrose? One of the girls (Samantha) moved away to California to learn acupuncture. They had a young one that was pretty hot but that group sort of disappeared. Would be interesting to know if these are the same people. Always good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    Is this the same set of friendly Latinas that were around about 3 yrs ago working the north side of chicago or is this another group using the 'friendly Latina's' slogan?

  4. #14464

    Experienced Mongers

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ss-40/23835043

    Is this the same set of friendly Latinas that were around about 3 yrs ago working the north side of chicago or is this another group using the 'friendly Latina's' slogan?

  5. #14463
    Exactly right.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    Your initiative indicates DIY is you best option.

  6. #14462

    O Ya 300 Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen any of the girls at this place. But 300 for a Massage and HJ from a hot looking girl isn't worth it to me. But as PT Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute. ".
    I'm mainly in to AMP's. I like a great massage first. I can name a few off the top of my head. You can get just about anything you like 100. Bucks. Few escorts 100. To 150.

  7. #14461

    When In Doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.

    Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.
    Your initiative indicates DIY is you best option.

  8. #14460
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find M2 on Google. Where is it located?
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-town/30706994

  9. #14459

    M2 Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LogieBerra  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

    Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.
    Can't seem to find M2 on Google. Where is it located?

  10. #14458

    Lots of places

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.

    Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.
    Geeze, long. Didn't you finish school either because you were "tired of reading"?

    It's a huge city and there are dozens of places that meet your requirements. Pick your flavor and your location and there are sure to be several places within a few miles.

    This forum is a wealth of information if you take the time to read it consistently. There are new posts every day identifying locations, services and prices.

    If you expect to just walk into a place, drop your pants and have a MT just grab you and start wanking then you better learn to read again.

  11. #14457
    All of us have spent a lot of time and money trying places out. Some have been good, some no good so start doing that and eventually you will find a few spots.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.

    Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.

  12. #14456

    Current Information

    If the only comment you have to make is RTFF then keep it moving.

    Tired of reading the forum. Where should a person go to get and good massage and be made happy before leaving? Live in chicago and will travel.

  13. #14455

    Mercy

    I visited Mercy recently, very cheap door fee, followed by a mediocre massage and an offer to self serve. I opted out and left a small tip. Way better options for massage and other services out there. Won't repeat anytime soon.

  14. #14454

    Back to Bensenville

    Went back to Bensenville spa and drew Li Li, attractive, great relaxing massage with standard finish, go for half hour rate.

  15. #14453

    Best Massage in Carpentersville

    Saw Linda. She looks 20-30 but me tinks she be 30-40. Nice TS, very nice firm massage, not very good with the English but I feel she uses that to not understand what you want. Standard finish, enjoyable, requested other endings and feel that if I return soon while still in her memory, things may be different.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5417145421.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape