Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 148 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #279

    4 Hands

    I would say it is a waste of money as I have tried it. I had one girl give me FS while the other just rubbed here and there so I tipped 100 for FS and gave the other girl 20 and boy she was pissed. I did pay the house fee for the two girls. Was not worth it for me.

  2. #278

    4 Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by PumaBear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take the plunge with Tokyo's four hand option? I went there a few times when they first opened. I think her name was Amy. First two visits were great. Third visit she seemed disconnected and kept leaving to answer phone / door. Fourth visit she kept leaving again then haggled for tip before flip which killed the whole vibe. Maybe got ripped off? I don't know, but she obviously didn't remember me because I'm a good tipper. Haven't been back since. I noticed a few months ago she started advertising "no overweight" and then one "ages 35-55 only" or something to that effect. Neither disqualifies me, but I just thought to myself "wow, that's definitely illegal. " It's not there now so somebody probably let her know openly discriminating potential customers is probably a bad idea.

    Anyway, their four hand option has been up for a while and it has definitely caught my eye. I almost pulled the trigger the other day, but detoured to Aqua instead. The recent "linebacker masseuse" report leaves me hesitant. Any intel is greatly appreciated.
    Seen this discussed on the Boston forum, I think it was. Those who have had the 4 hand experience say they would not waste the money again. Almost all said the HE was carried out by just one, with the other standing back of the head.

    I've been to Tokyo 4-5 times. Mixed bag. Was a younger girl there recently who was fantastic. Was either Jenny or Jennifer. About a month ago I asked for her, drove 40 minutes, and when I got there just an older woman in her 40's. Once there, she said "Jennifer not working today. ".

    I told her I had driven 40 minutes and the walked out.

    If you do take the 4 hand plunge, let us know where and how it went. I think about it a lot, but keep remembering that Boston forum discussion.

    Z.

  3. #277

    Tokyo Four Hand

    Anyone take the plunge with Tokyo's four hand option? I went there a few times when they first opened. I think her name was Amy. First two visits were great. Third visit she seemed disconnected and kept leaving to answer phone / door. Fourth visit she kept leaving again then haggled for tip before flip which killed the whole vibe. Maybe got ripped off? I don't know, but she obviously didn't remember me because I'm a good tipper. Haven't been back since. I noticed a few months ago she started advertising "no overweight" and then one "ages 35-55 only" or something to that effect. Neither disqualifies me, but I just thought to myself "wow, that's definitely illegal. " It's not there now so somebody probably let her know openly discriminating potential customers is probably a bad idea.

    Anyway, their four hand option has been up for a while and it has definitely caught my eye. I almost pulled the trigger the other day, but detoured to Aqua instead. The recent "linebacker masseuse" report leaves me hesitant. Any intel is greatly appreciated.

  4. #276

    Aqua

    Visited aqua and Sophie seemed to be in a good mood. UTC top / bottom. Giggled most of the time. Same options, but overall better experience than last few visits.

  5. #275

    Red Lotus

    I left a similar review in the Nashua folder, but I just repeated yesterday, and I just have to mention it, in case folks locally are looking for the ultimate AMP massage without extras. I have seen a Chinese man there in a suit who was about the same age as the masseuse, so I think it may be a family business. This young woman (mid 30's) gives the best massage I have ever had in NH. (Weekly massages for over 10 years at dozens of places) She can definitely get through the fascia so she's working inside the muscles where the pain is coming from, and brings relief that lasts until the next week. She is strong and experienced, so can deliver deep pressure, whatever works for you, throughout the session. I am usually fine with her 60 minute stint, but have also done the 90 min. Deep tissue massage which is even better.

  6. #274

    Webster

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about vacation. Last I saw amy she was saying she was going to go back to China on vacation for a month around September. What do the new girls look like?
    Thanks for that info on Amy. She is a masseuse that I will miss a lot. I did see some evidence that they might be back, but nothing for sure. The new girls are fairly young and petite, but Anna was younger and better looking, in every way. As you know there isn't a lot of time to observe as the massage proceeds. I am also hoping she may offer more once she is more comfortable at Webster.

  7. #273

    Webster

    Quote Originally Posted by PickettWilson  [View Original Post]
    There's been a complete changeover of the massage staff. The previous duo of Angela (long hair and shy) and Amy (petite and gregarious) have been replaced by Kiki and Anna. I really liked both Angela and Amy and saw them many times. I'm hoping they're on vacation as reported. I have had massages from both of the new staff, and they both offer very good massage, but no hint of HE.
    I don't know about vacation. Last I saw amy she was saying she was going to go back to China on vacation for a month around September. What do the new girls look like?

  8. #272

    Webster Street

    There's been a complete changeover of the massage staff. The previous duo of Angela (long hair and shy) and Amy (petite and gregarious) have been replaced by Kiki and Anna. I really liked both Angela and Amy and saw them many times. I'm hoping they're on vacation as reported. I have had massages from both of the new staff, and they both offer very good massage, but no hint of HE.

  9. #271

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by Willcall44  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? She advertised on BP as a Manchester MP in the Hanover / Maple area. Somewhat UTR; true gentlemen left very happy after an excellent massage.
    I was wondering same thing for the last couple weeks. She was pretty darn good.

  10. #270

    April?

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She advertised on BP as a Manchester MP in the Hanover / Maple area. Somewhat UTR; true gentlemen left very happy after an excellent massage.

  11. #269

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by FpSoyMan  [View Original Post]
    Just act like you've been there before.

    Everyone gets HE there.

    If you don't mind dropping the extra $$$ go for the TAble shower, that gaurentees better service.
    I have never partaken in the table shower and wanted to know what better services you get? Shoot me a pm when you get a moment. Thanks.

  12. #268

    Aqua

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some help. I've been around the BP block plenty, but I haven't ventured into an AMP. I drive by Aqua nearly everyday, but the idea of not knowing what to do holds me back. Any advice? PM if you want.

    Thanks.
    Just act like you've been there before.

    Everyone gets HE there.

    If you don't mind dropping the extra $$$ go for the TAble shower, that gaurentees better service.

  13. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    Snapped a picture of the line-up while being introduced to the selection of fine ladies.
    Nice Doll house LOL.

  14. #266

    Aqua help

    Looking for some help. I've been around the BP block plenty, but I haven't ventured into an AMP. I drive by Aqua nearly everyday, but the idea of not knowing what to do holds me back. Any advice? PM if you want.

    Thanks.

  15. #265

    Cracked UP

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke  [View Original Post]
    Snapped a picture of the line-up while being introduced to the selection of fine ladies.
    This one did have me laughing out loud.

    OR CH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape