Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2214
-
02-14-16 12:52 #264Senior Member

Posts: 27Line Up
In this instance, your report seems to be somewhat inflated.
Originally Posted by SpeedingTicke
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-16 13:50 #263Senior Member

Posts: 156Got a picture while at Local Massaqge parlor
Snapped a picture of the line-up while being introduced to the selection of fine ladies.
-
02-13-16 05:01 #262Senior Member

Posts: 67Webster St one more time
Yesterday I called and asked for the slender girl with the long hair. I couldn't understand what she said her name was on the phone. But she said she'd be available at 1:30. Got there at 1:20. There was already a guy on the 'waiting couch'. Another came in a couple minutes behind me. Amy came out of the room and asked him to come back at 2 and he left. She told me to come back at 2 as well. I told her I was here to see the other girl at 1:30 and she told me 2:00 as well. I told her I couldn't and left. I had nothing else to do so drove around a bit then went back, waited for 10 minutes and the long haired girl came out and brought me to the room. She left, I got undressed, she came back and started massaging my shoulders and immediately I started touching her, she let me but now and then pulled away a bit. I thought this is going to be fun, can't wait to get that. Then she moved to my right leg and massaged there. And stayed there for a bit. Then she told me, I go get amy. I said no, I wanted you. She said I get amy. I told her next time I want you, she said something like 'no I don't have to' I think her exact words were, then left. A few minutes later amy came in and almost immediately tried explaining something to me and finally I took it as she does extra stuff but the long haired girl doesn't do anything but massage. She then started jerking me off, made me cum, cleaned me up, cuddled a few minutes, she says ok? I took that as you've got to go now. It was only 35 minutes. I got dressed gave her hug then realized I had only paid, $60. YES! Then she stopped me and held her hand out making the $ sign with her fingers. I handed her 50 and she smiled, thanked me and walked me out. If any one got anything beside massage from that long haired girl could they let me know I'm curious. Hope you enjoyed the read.
-
02-11-16 15:39 #261Regular Member

Posts: 13Check out post #2049 in the Backpage Advertisers Reviews forum for Manchester.
Originally Posted by Oxat1278
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2732143#post2732143.
-
02-11-16 07:00 #260Senior Member

Posts: 27Hello gents, longtime reader, out of town poster seeking advice from the experts. Has anyone tried this lady? I didn't see any reports about her. Reply here or pm is fine. Thanks. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...and-me/4484237.
-
02-05-16 16:28 #259Senior Member

Posts: 119Judge less quickly
I go with SMS on this one. AMPs are cautious, but FS is not all that rarely at many of them.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-16 15:37 #258Regular Member

Posts: 16Webster St
I had the same experience as you at Webster don't be skeptical all you have to do is try and ask.
-
02-02-16 17:39 #257

Posts: 729That just shows how inexperienced you are. I have received various levels of extra's, beyond the usual HJ, sometimes without even paying extra tipping, and when it is least expected. Not ever on a first time visit in my case, but don't think it can't happen. It is very rare, but it does happen, even in those places that are "known" to be HJ only.
Originally Posted by Tickerr3165
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 14:24 #256Senior Member

Posts: 40Been to the mentioned location and I'm not sure I'm buying this one. If so. Bravo to you sir.
Originally Posted by Tickerr3165
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-16 08:43 #255Senior Member

Posts: 27Really?
Call me skeptical. No one else finds this story to be a bit unbelievable? We have all likely attempted to throw money at pussy in the hopes of extra extras, but from experience most AMPs will not allow FS no matter the dollar amount offered.
-
02-02-16 04:57 #254Senior Member

Posts: 67Webster revisited
I visited Webster st again yesterday. Called ahead, asked for Amy. Said 10 minutes she'll be available. Got there in 5 and told I'd have to wait 10 minutes for her. Waited 15 more. Another girl with longer hair came and got me, brought me into a room. I gave her the 60 for the hour. I got naked. She came back and basically was going to start me and Amy would come in a minute when she's done with another guy. Started getting massage, this one was tiny and cute with long hair. I figured, why not. I started grabbing her ass and touching her between thighs, went under shirt and touching belly. After a bit she excused herself and Amy came in. She remembered me from last week and gave me 2 thumbs up. She came over I gave her hug, told her she looked beautiful and started touching her and her me. I tried to have her suck my dick again and she said she didn't do that like she said before. So I pointed to my dick and her pussy and I said how much. She said 140, I said no, she said 120, I said 100, she said ok. I paid and she left to get rubber. She came back and got naked, she's a thin tiny topped woman and she feels all guys like bigger tits. I myself like her tiny titties. I told her I like small. She said she liked my body as well. Although I'm nothing special at all. Anyway, she started stroking me, I was already hard. She put rubber on me and I motioned her to get on top of me. She looked at me like ya right can't do that. I motioned again and she climbed onto the table. That was nice. She rode me a while then she got off of me. I got her to lay on the table and I fucked her while I was standing up with her legs on my shoulders. Embarrassing, but I got soft. I layed on table again and she started jerking me I got hard. I signed her I wanted some daty and she climbed on table for 69. Only she was not sucking, just jerking me. I kept asking her to suck but she didn't. I did cum and she kept stroking until I was completely done. She cleaned me up. I stayed another 15 minutes touching her and her me. I finally got to kiss her on the lips this visit. No toungue just closed lip kiss but I did hold her face while I did that. Had fun again and believe I got it at the proper rate. I'm curious about the other girl that started me off. I'd like to try her out but am probably going to restock my funds before I do that. The full service part was always offered to me by every girl I saw as well at the place johnny had by the plaza off of elm st. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the read. Stay safe.
-
01-31-16 07:56 #253Senior Member

Posts: 114Has anyone had a similar dream? I have been to a few AMP, but never had the luck of this kind of dream. Do any other locations provide a similar massage?
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 06:01 #252Senior Member

Posts: 200The funnest part of the AMP experience for me.
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-16 13:24 #251Senior Member

Posts: 1038They always try to get more out of us don't they. Yeah, you might have paid 30 more than you could have gotten away with, but like you said, she looked fantastic, you had a good time and you had the funds. If it was me, all things the same, I would have been happy.
Originally Posted by FootballGuyMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-16 04:47 #250Senior Member

Posts: 67Webster
Went Monday, never been before. First time for a massage in many years. Been at johnnys place and sunset. Asked on the phone for lily because of the chatter on here about her. Lady on phone said yes she's available. Showed up and had to wait 20 minutes in waiting room. Paid in advance 60 for hour. Lady walked in turned out being amy. She lefrt room to let me get undressed. Came back put towel over me. I said I don't want that and it was fine. She moved to where my head was and I could see her feet thru the face hole and I reached for her ass and started fondling her ass and hips. She massaged, moved back to the side with a little tease to my dick. She said you like? I said oh yes! I rolled over and she made the motion like jerking off to me and said you want? I said yes. She said 60. I don't know the regular prices so I said 50 she said ok. I paid her. She started jerking me off. I kept fondling her body. I asked her to suck my cock. She said she don't do that. Then she pointed to my cock and to her pussy and asked if I wanted. I said yes. She said another 100. I said no. She said 80. I had the funds so I said yes. She went to get a rubber, got undressed and I bent her over the massage table. She looked fantastic bent over like that. I came, laid back down on the table, she cleaned me up, she massaged a bit more I gropped her, kissing licking her neck. Then she said all done. Kept asking if I'd come back and said ask for amy. I had fun, she's cute. I know I got screwed but like I said I had the funds and I enjoyed her company. Isn't that what it's all about? Can someone tell me what I shoulda paid anyway? I may go back and ask for a cheaper rate if available.









Reply With Quote






