Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,751 to 39,765 of 59509
-
02-22-16 12:12 #19759Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just because it's on a list it doesn't validate the claim. There is no over the counter ingredient that boosts testosterone in human males. Most claims are from animal studies which is generally not reproducible in humans. There are some ingredients that may help blood flow and libido, but that does not mean you directly increased testoterone, yohimbine is a good example.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
Of that. The only way to increase testosterone is through HRT (hormone replacement therapy). My job is researching ingredients for the industry and to decipher studies between fact or fiction on claims. The reason I post about this is so that members don't waste money on products that don't work, and with testosterone boosters none of them do. There is not even 1 single study.
Done on humans, NONE. Just cleaver marketing to fool the consumer.
-
02-22-16 12:08 #19758Senior Member

Posts: 148Kim in Kennesaw
She's actually in Woodstock but Kennesaw side; close to Acworth as well. The oThER site says Kennesaw but it's the same girl. http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/20826346.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 22:17 #19757Senior Member

Posts: 189New Spot
Went by there tonight. Young girl, kind of boyish, short hair and glasses. All legit. Massage was okay, nothing special.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 22:03 #19756Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, with all of the crazy discussion about these magic "elixirs," it reminds me of snake oil salesmen in the Old West. Anyone who suddenly gets boner enhancement from eating beet juice, bananas or armadillo urine is probably lacking in a vitamin deficiency.
Originally Posted by NotParticular
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 21:25 #19755Senior Member

Posts: 351Found myself outside my normal stomping grounds and chanced across this place. Didn't recall seeing it mentioned here on the board, although I had seen an occasional BP ad. Popped in on an impulse for a 30 m test drive and to my surprise left happy. Friendly thin older lady (squarely in the "WTF" age range for Asians); tried to DIY me after an ass-ton of ass play but we came to a more equitable understanding after some winking and ass-grabbery. $40 for the 30 min plus $30 for the friendly service when I expected only run of the mill. Out of my way and nothing really remarkable so I can't say that I'd repeat, so FYI.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0049/22446862
-
02-21-16 20:17 #19754Senior Member

Posts: 311Male Performance Enhancement discussion
Please guys enough of this discussion on the MP thread. If you want start a new thread with this as the topic feel free.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
NP.
-
02-21-16 19:36 #19753Banned Member

Posts: 333Another new place in Cumming and with the new laws that just went into effect. Were the laws just passed to please the soccer moms and nobody is going to enforce them? .
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 18:42 #19752Banned Member

Posts: 2410To confirm my statement, I looked up her reviews and they are not promising. On a 1-10 scale she score a 3 and 4 on looks with a 2 on performance on each on her 2 reviews from 2015. The reviews also state she is much larger than her pics and they don't fairly represent what your expecting.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 14:30 #19751Banned Member

Posts: 2410I've read so-so reviews about Mya on the other review site. She's not 19 but older and I think her ad usually says outcall only. And if memory serves me I think she's not the girl in the pics or they're a misrepresentation of what you get (bigger).
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 14:24 #19750Banned Member

Posts: 2410Siracha or any other hot sauce does not boost testosterone. Physiological fact!
Originally Posted by NuGuy36
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 13:18 #19749Senior Member

Posts: 249Erotic experience / massage with release. I'd like to experience the nuru massage too. As you can tell I'm pretty new so I don't know if their prices are fair or on the expensive side.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 12:46 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 1862You forgot to add, it will light up your bunghole too!
Originally Posted by AMPHunter007
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 11:28 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 514I'll be in Atlanta next month
Looking for a good nuru massage with extras; any recommendations?
-
02-21-16 10:57 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 58I see lot of discussion going on about enhancements products. Here are my two cents. Eat hot and spicy food. Use lot of red pepper and raw onions in diet. Spread hot siracha sauce on your sandwich or burger generously. It Wil hurt tongue and stomach at first. But will help you boost testosterone. It's my life long (I m 35) experience.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-16 10:53 #19745Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yep that's Cindy. If she had great HJ skills and was at least cute she'd get a lot of appointments. She is sweet though. I don't like to kiss her because I know she kissing other guys. I came in one time and Cindy greeted me. I asked for Mandy and she looked very sad and told me that "Mandy was busy. You come see me. " At the end she told me to only come see her and no one else. Last time she massaged me she farted. LOL. Not a turnoff but very funny. I do like sucking on her tits during the HJ. She always wear tight pants though so I can't reach in for UTC on her ass. But I did FIV once and she liked that.
Originally Posted by Southbound
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






