Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19759
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    The more of these you eat the better nut you bust at a kamp or camp . Hot sauce is # 3 down the list

    Works in France:

    http://www.eatthis.com/7-testosterone-boosting-foods
    Just because it's on a list it doesn't validate the claim. There is no over the counter ingredient that boosts testosterone in human males. Most claims are from animal studies which is generally not reproducible in humans. There are some ingredients that may help blood flow and libido, but that does not mean you directly increased testoterone, yohimbine is a good example.

    Of that. The only way to increase testosterone is through HRT (hormone replacement therapy). My job is researching ingredients for the industry and to decipher studies between fact or fiction on claims. The reason I post about this is so that members don't waste money on products that don't work, and with testosterone boosters none of them do. There is not even 1 single study.

    Done on humans, NONE. Just cleaver marketing to fool the consumer.

  2. #19758

    Kim in Kennesaw

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide some info on Kim, either pic, ad link, etc, thanks!
    She's actually in Woodstock but Kennesaw side; close to Acworth as well. The oThER site says Kennesaw but it's the same girl. http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/20826346.

  3. #19757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 189

    New Spot

    Went by there tonight. Young girl, kind of boyish, short hair and glasses. All legit. Massage was okay, nothing special.

    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]

  4. #19756
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by NotParticular  [View Original Post]
    Please guys enough of this discussion on the MP thread. If you want start a new thread with this as the topic feel free.

    NP.
    Yeah, with all of the crazy discussion about these magic "elixirs," it reminds me of snake oil salesmen in the Old West. Anyone who suddenly gets boner enhancement from eating beet juice, bananas or armadillo urine is probably lacking in a vitamin deficiency.

  5. #19755
    Found myself outside my normal stomping grounds and chanced across this place. Didn't recall seeing it mentioned here on the board, although I had seen an occasional BP ad. Popped in on an impulse for a 30 m test drive and to my surprise left happy. Friendly thin older lady (squarely in the "WTF" age range for Asians); tried to DIY me after an ass-ton of ass play but we came to a more equitable understanding after some winking and ass-grabbery. $40 for the 30 min plus $30 for the friendly service when I expected only run of the mill. Out of my way and nothing really remarkable so I can't say that I'd repeat, so FYI.

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...-0049/22446862

  6. #19754

    Male Performance Enhancement discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey1015  [View Original Post]
    Siracha or any other hot sauce does not boost testosterone. Physiological fact!
    Please guys enough of this discussion on the MP thread. If you want start a new thread with this as the topic feel free.

    NP.

  7. #19753
    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Another new place in Cumming and with the new laws that just went into effect. Were the laws just passed to please the soccer moms and nobody is going to enforce them? .

  8. #19752
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey1015  [View Original Post]
    I've read so-so reviews about Mya on the other review site. She's not 19 but older and I think her ad usually says outcall only. And if memory serves me I think she's not the girl in the pics or they're a misrepresentation of what you get (bigger).
    To confirm my statement, I looked up her reviews and they are not promising. On a 1-10 scale she score a 3 and 4 on looks with a 2 on performance on each on her 2 reviews from 2015. The reviews also state she is much larger than her pics and they don't fairly represent what your expecting.

  9. #19751
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Looks expensive. What are you looking for exactly, a massage, an erotic experience, or a girlfriend / date?
    I've read so-so reviews about Mya on the other review site. She's not 19 but older and I think her ad usually says outcall only. And if memory serves me I think she's not the girl in the pics or they're a misrepresentation of what you get (bigger).

  10. #19750
    Quote Originally Posted by NuGuy36  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to add, it will light up your bunghole too!
    Siracha or any other hot sauce does not boost testosterone. Physiological fact!

  11. #19749
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Looks expensive. What are you looking for exactly, a massage, an erotic experience, or a girlfriend / date?
    Erotic experience / massage with release. I'd like to experience the nuru massage too. As you can tell I'm pretty new so I don't know if their prices are fair or on the expensive side.

  12. #19748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by AMPHunter007  [View Original Post]
    I see lot of discussion going on about enhancements products. Here are my two cents. Eat hot and spicy food. Use lot of red pepper and raw onions in diet. Spread hot siracha sauce on your sandwich or burger generously. It Wil hurt tongue and stomach at first. But will help you boost testosterone. It's my life long (I m 35) experience.
    You forgot to add, it will light up your bunghole too!

  13. #19747

    I'll be in Atlanta next month

    Looking for a good nuru massage with extras; any recommendations?

  14. #19746
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    The beet juice. I assume and hope.
    I see lot of discussion going on about enhancements products. Here are my two cents. Eat hot and spicy food. Use lot of red pepper and raw onions in diet. Spread hot siracha sauce on your sandwich or burger generously. It Wil hurt tongue and stomach at first. But will help you boost testosterone. It's my life long (I m 35) experience.

  15. #19745
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbound  [View Original Post]
    If she had one drop of sensuality, she would be gold. No tease, no lead up, just when you think nothing is going to happen, jack hammer, with breast play and kissing. The kissing thing is a turnoff, especially when she's not a looker, but, I do like the chest play. Then she acts desperate, begging that you only ask for her only. With all of that, she is a nice lady.
    Yep that's Cindy. If she had great HJ skills and was at least cute she'd get a lot of appointments. She is sweet though. I don't like to kiss her because I know she kissing other guys. I came in one time and Cindy greeted me. I asked for Mandy and she looked very sad and told me that "Mandy was busy. You come see me. " At the end she told me to only come see her and no one else. Last time she massaged me she farted. LOL. Not a turnoff but very funny. I do like sucking on her tits during the HJ. She always wear tight pants though so I can't reach in for UTC on her ass. But I did FIV once and she liked that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape