Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,736 to 39,750 of 59509
-
02-22-16 20:24 #19774Banned Member

Posts: 13634You definitely have a good lineup with which to keep happy. I simply take a break for a few days if junior can't keep up.
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 20:17 #19773Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sherry at Anna's Massage. Norcross
For fans of sexy Sherry at Anna's in Norcross, seems she quit and got married.
-
02-22-16 20:16 #19772Banned Member

Posts: 13634BMB and Top Massage. Alpharetta
Drove by today and both places were closed. Coincidence or did Forsyth shut them down? Fine Touch was open but they had the worst lineup I've ever seen there.
-
02-22-16 20:01 #19771Senior Member

Posts: 46K Spa correction / Rainbow Spa.
When I said Z Spa that was K Spa, sorry. There was a new girl at Rainbow Spa on Sunday. She goes by June. Young, petite and short. Departed happy. Gave a excellent h j. . 60 / . 60 . Allowed plenty of roaming and topless.
-
02-22-16 19:43 #19770Banned Member

Posts: 2410Thank you, but customers are only fools because of knowledge not available to them because they're not in the industry and dishonesty of certain marketers and manufacturers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 19:37 #19769Banned Member

Posts: 2410The Viagra and Cialis definitely imrpove refractory time, that and watching Asa Akira!
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
But the combo I like is a Wood-E (V-analog) and some London Keyes!
-
02-22-16 18:39 #19768Senior Member

Posts: 446P. E. D. S
For me I need an enhancement due to over use of the organ.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Not a health issue under normal circumstances. Everything works very well for a 40 something.
But, Factor in a wife (hot latina), FWB (hot Korean), and a degenerate CAMPing hobby and I need help sometimes.
Especially when multiple events occur on the same day! Not to mention a love of Japanese PORN!
Willie can't keep up with my over active libido.
-
02-22-16 18:00 #19767Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes! And I'm with you on Tina, I like her contrary to most others.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 17:47 #19766Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea Tina can smell "1st timer" blood. I'll admit I wouldn't mind doing a nude HJ to see what all the talk is about with her body. Trust me, the only milking she be doing is me, not my wallet.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 17:43 #19765Senior Member

Posts: 4061This may sound like a weird question, but the mamasan at be Spa, what did she look like? There's used to be a mama who worked there that I wanted to try out. She was on the big side but had a nice ass. Don't know if she's there anymore. Went there a few months ago and she wasn't.
Originally Posted by DavidPeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 16:59 #19764Banned Member

Posts: 13634VERY well said. All that shit appeals to fools.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 14:21 #19763Banned Member

Posts: 13634Zen on Peachtree Pkwy is closed?
Originally Posted by DavidPeter
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-16 13:17 #19762Senior Member

Posts: 705Min hua and H massage Bufford
Stopped by Min Hua. Saw three grandmas in 60's. I declined. Also stopped by H massage which is few blocks to Min Hua. Greeted by a short hair unattractive 50's lady and I declined again. Tried my last luck at be spa next to Pho 24.
I requested to see the girls upfront, but the mamasan told me to pay 60 door fee first. Smelled something wrong, so I left.
I then drove 20 minutes to Zen massage where I used to have good HE done by a late 20 attractive Malaysian lady, but that place was close.
Where can I find some good APMs with young girls in Atlanta?
-
02-22-16 12:53 #19761Senior Member

Posts: 351Maybe just playing goody-goody for the grand opening rush? Seems like the pattern would be to behave at first, then loosen things up a bit as the initial "we're new!" revenue tapers off. I'm still too green to have a good sense about such things, though.
Originally Posted by Homeo
[View Original Post]
And as hot as "glasses" sounds, it seems well nigh impossible to have fun with the younger MP girls.
-
02-22-16 12:15 #19760Senior Member

Posts: 148Mei
Not remarkable because you didn't see Mei because she's always booked. Treat yourself next time but you'll need to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





