Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #566
    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    That link doesn't take me to your posting, and the post number is way off to where it takes me.
    It's #1969 in the Madison BP forum.

  2. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    Here is my posting on her from the other day:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2799396#post2799396.

    RUN AWAY FAST.
    That link doesn't take me to your posting, and the post number is way off to where it takes me.

  3. #564

    Warning!

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/11700073

    How about this one. Tried really hard to see her, but it never happened. Either she is just playing, or she is really really scared.
    Here is my posting on her from the other day:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...iews&p=2799396#post2799396.

    RUN AWAY FAST.

  4. #563

    Amanda

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/11700073

    How about this one. Tried really hard to see her, but it never happened. Either she is just playing, or she is really really scared.

  5. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    You have good taste dude. This girl is super hot. Better stay on this one. Good luck. So you know what to do, go get this pussy.
    Are you saying that you have seen her, and she was super hot, or are you saying her pictures are super hot?

  6. #561

    Very NIce

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inbow/14794594

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She isn't from Madison, but apparently comes here a fair amount.
    You have good taste dude. This girl is super hot. Better stay on this one. Good luck. So you know what to do, go get this pussy.

  7. #560

    Jamie

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...inbow/14794594

    Anyone know anything about this girl? She isn't from Madison, but apparently comes here a fair amount.

  8. #559

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishdude  [View Original Post]
    And a bad review has shown up on the oThER site.
    Cause this girl has a body on her. She does not see chocolate men so I have to pass but it would be worth it just to poke this fine hottie.

  9. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
    And a bad review has shown up on the oThER site.

  10. #557
    A couple weeks ago she responded right away, like Popeye said then the next couple time hours later if at all. Its frustrating as I also work on a small time frame. I think her roommate has a lot to do with her availability so if she not available she does not follow up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and she's responded hours later (if at all). That's too delayed for my usual window. So I think she's still out there, but with very limited availability.

  11. #556

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Heialak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard anything about Bailey lately? Ever since somebody posted some weird stuff about her, I haven't seen any ads from her.
    I've texted her and she's responded hours later (if at all). That's too delayed for my usual window. So I think she's still out there, but with very limited availability.

  12. #555

    Bailey

    Has anyone seen or heard anything about Bailey lately? Ever since somebody posted some weird stuff about her, I haven't seen any ads from her.

  13. #554

    No one will see her

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
    Because its a fake!

    http://90sfashionjunksta.******.com/

  14. #553

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
    Wow, if that's really her, that's worth a trip to Milwaukee.

  15. #552

    Morgan

    Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?

    I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape