Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 16679
-
02-11-16 08:55 #554Senior Member

Posts: 2927No one will see her
Because its a fake!
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
http://90sfashionjunksta.******.com/
-
02-11-16 03:42 #553Senior Member

Posts: 2120Wow
Wow, if that's really her, that's worth a trip to Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-16 22:45 #552Senior Member

Posts: 663Morgan
Any one lucky enough to see this hottie?
I asked for a date but she had already left town but said she would be returning tomorrow.
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-babe/14691969
-
02-06-16 19:30 #551Senior Member

Posts: 171I finally got to see her and thankfully, the setup was easy.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
There are different standards of beauty, but I think her body is phenomenal. Performance was an A minus.
I agree with the comments that she seems high volume and she seemed maybe a little burned out. But I had a great time.
Fishdude.
-
02-02-16 12:19 #550Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice
Better go get that pussy Fish.
Originally Posted by Fishdude
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-16 13:47 #549Senior Member

Posts: 171I've met her in person, but we didn't do a session as it seemed like there was shenanigans going on so I declined. Based on good reports from those who've been lucky enough to hook up with her, maybe I should have jumped on that pussy when I had a chance. She is attractive in person.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
Maybe sometime when I have a couple of hours or days to waste, I'll give her a try.
Fd.
-
01-31-16 10:57 #548Senior Member

Posts: 2927Booty lover
With that booty finding clients will not be difficult.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-16 09:01 #547Senior Member

Posts: 2120Wide net
She casts a wide net. I think you can find her posting throughout Southern Wisconsin and Chicagoland. I had a little back and forth texting with her. She wasn't in or near Madison and expressed no intent to come. She seems to be trying to find the guys who will pay anything to see her, spare no expense.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 23:04 #546Senior Member

Posts: 663I would bet she is not that busy, and she simply posts a lot because BP doesn't charge. I've been in the hobby a long time and even the real hot chicks are charging 350-500 for the hour session. They use professional quality photos. Hey if she gets a hit once in awhile good for her.
Originally Posted by VinceRahm
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 22:26 #545Senior Member

Posts: 513LMAO! Sadly, she probably has enough business that she will not reduce her fees.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 21:44 #544Senior Member

Posts: 145Something similar. Conversation
I said that I was going to make a formal complaint to department of pussy pricing on price gouging. And she said ha ha LOL and said she was busy and had to go.
Originally Posted by Heialak
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 20:00 #543Senior Member

Posts: 961Totally agree. I asked for her rates, and I told her it was to much for Madison. She got a little bitchy, so I asked her if her pussy was made of gold. That was the end of that conversation!
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 19:57 #542Senior Member

Posts: 233Anyone Tried?
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/14558738
Has anyone tried this girl? The prices are crazy but she post every day almost and a couple times a day so seems legit but damn that pussy is not made of gold LOL.
-
01-30-16 15:29 #541Senior Member

Posts: 334Yes good report and thanks
I don't mess this this BS and don't know why other people put up with this shit.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 14:10 #540Senior Member

Posts: 2927High volume
Sounds like she was juggling that booty. Get her a scheduler.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





