Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson290  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this place last week. First, I'll just say it was an awesome massage. The table had some kind of heating pad that felt great. There wasn't much teasing and I tried to give a hint or two but nothing was noticed. Or maybe ignored. It was definitely worth the massage alone so I'm going to give her another chance. And if the other reviews are true it just may take sometime. I have the patience for another visit since the massage was great and near me. Will report back if anything changes. YMMV of course.
    Does her contact number end with 6350?

    Thanks,

    EasyEd.

  2. #14577

    Sunflower

    The fact that those are the actual masseuses pictured leads me to believe they are a legit place. However, 4 of the 5 women pictured are fairly fine looking, and do have impressive racks. My personal opinion is that I will have to do some intelligence gathering. If it's legit, that's OK. But if anything is available, let's face it, that would be striking gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html

    Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.

  3. #14576

    Xabi do you have any suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    Recall you mentioned some contacts offering sensual massages in downtown loop area like Nylah. Would you minding sharing some intel? I'd PM you directly but I know you turned it off. Thanks!

  4. #14575

    Bobbi Oak Park

    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Extras are available but not on first visit. You notice the tease so more to come if you take more time and spend more cash.
    Had a dream about this place last week. First, I'll just say it was an awesome massage. The table had some kind of heating pad that felt great. There wasn't much teasing and I tried to give a hint or two but nothing was noticed. Or maybe ignored. It was definitely worth the massage alone so I'm going to give her another chance. And if the other reviews are true it just may take sometime. I have the patience for another visit since the massage was great and near me. Will report back if anything changes. YMMV of course.

  5. #14574
    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    LOL wow I just TOFTT yesterday at a place half a block down from there, HQ Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e35hr/21647031

    Advertise a Table Shower in the BP Body Rubs section so obviously I expected something, but nothing. The two Asian women there both looked 40 so were probably 60, there was an old Asian man there too. The rooms literally have a window in them with nothing to cover it on either side. After the TS (which I was covered for, and she didn't go near anything good) she actually started to walk on my back but I told her no.

    30 minutes was $40 + $10 for TS. I didn't tip her, she kept pestering me for one on the entire walk down the hall & to the door so I just kept giving weird answers bc she couldn't understand me anyway. Definitely nothing fun happening in that stretch of Archer LOL.

  6. #14573

    Sunflower. Good massage. Legit?

    TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html

    Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.

  7. #14572
    Where is this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Penalty BJ.

    I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble but a frequent place I visit I usually like the same girl (maybe a dozen visits with her ) bcs her massage is sensual and a good sloppy oily HE, well last time I was there I had just flipped and the phone rings up front and the other lady calls her and she excuses herself I say no problem about 15 minutes go by and she doesn't return at all so I sit up and wait a little more and nothing so I get dressed and go up front and the lady there seems surprised to see me and tells me to go back in room so to finish me,She forgot about me , in her broken English she tells me my message girl had to leave and that she was suppose to finish me she was very apologetic but since I was dressed already I said no problem "next time" but I did give her. 20 to give to my girl.

    Well Monday (2 weeks later) I call up and make sure my usual girl is there and I'm there within 30 minutes she see's me and apologizes for leaving me unattended and about the other girl forgetting about me and she thanked me for the. 20 and that there was no need, she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4

    So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her

    like Bob521 says it pays to be nice

  8. #14571

    West River

    Quote Originally Posted by GammaP  [View Original Post]
    My impressions of the place are similar. However, I did find the massage excellent.
    I visited a few days ago and also found SexFreak's original experience, as well as Gamma's, to be dead on. Don't be fooled by padding though.

  9. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Penalty BJ.

    I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble ...

    ...she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4

    So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her

    like Bob521 says it pays to be nice
    You may want yo keep details to a minimum. Chances are the owners don't look here but you never know.

    As for Bob521 yes it pays in spades to be nice! Now I'm. (details removed). TMI! Let's just say what is said above is truth.

  10. #14569
    My impressions of the place are similar. However, I did find the massage excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit to this place on the suggestion of a senior monger. I went to meet an old acquaintance but could not find her. Greeted by a 30 ish japanese girl who said her name was angela. I was about to leave but she was wearing only bra exposing 60% of her tits. I got tempted and went for hh for. 45. Massage was mediocre. She was trying hard to get my johnson up and it worked. Asked. 6 for HJ and. 8 for BJ. She seemed like. More was on the menu. YMMV.

  11. #14568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Magic Spa 88

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Ron. Try it out. LOL.
    Naw. I have a massage / provider I see.

  12. #14567

    Is this place still in business?

    I've been there and its legit. See my report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...43#post2788343.

    Problem is I've tried to repeat and can't make contact. Anyone visit recently?

    -CR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've never been there but I've seen the posts also in the other section on BP. I just assumed it was a Latina apt, with more extras vs quality of massage.

  13. #14566
    Ron. Try it out. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I was driving back from lunch today. I ran across a place called Magic Spa 88 at 935 W. Irving Park Road. Just passing on info. I have no intention of trying this place out.

  14. #14565

    Another spa very close to there

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).
    I visited another spa very close to there. Just a block south on Dundee rd. On the south side of the street. Don't waste your time, I was getting undressed as I heard the guy in the next "room" asking for HJ. Girl totally denied that anything more than massage was available. I got dressed ask for my money back and left. Hope this helps before others TOFTT.

  15. #14564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Magic Spa 88.

    I was driving back from lunch today. I ran across a place called Magic Spa 88 at 935 W. Irving Park Road. Just passing on info. I have no intention of trying this place out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape