Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,441 to 25,455 of 40018
-
02-17-16 11:36 #14578Senior Member

Posts: 29Does her contact number end with 6350?
Originally Posted by Jameson290
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
EasyEd.
-
02-17-16 11:00 #14577Banned Member

Posts: 223Sunflower
The fact that those are the actual masseuses pictured leads me to believe they are a legit place. However, 4 of the 5 women pictured are fairly fine looking, and do have impressive racks. My personal opinion is that I will have to do some intelligence gathering. If it's legit, that's OK. But if anything is available, let's face it, that would be striking gold.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-16 10:46 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 793Xabi do you have any suggestion
Recall you mentioned some contacts offering sensual massages in downtown loop area like Nylah. Would you minding sharing some intel? I'd PM you directly but I know you turned it off. Thanks!
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 22:04 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 30Bobbi Oak Park
Had a dream about this place last week. First, I'll just say it was an awesome massage. The table had some kind of heating pad that felt great. There wasn't much teasing and I tried to give a hint or two but nothing was noticed. Or maybe ignored. It was definitely worth the massage alone so I'm going to give her another chance. And if the other reviews are true it just may take sometime. I have the patience for another visit since the massage was great and near me. Will report back if anything changes. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-16 19:03 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 306LOL wow I just TOFTT yesterday at a place half a block down from there, HQ Spa.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...e35hr/21647031
Advertise a Table Shower in the BP Body Rubs section so obviously I expected something, but nothing. The two Asian women there both looked 40 so were probably 60, there was an old Asian man there too. The rooms literally have a window in them with nothing to cover it on either side. After the TS (which I was covered for, and she didn't go near anything good) she actually started to walk on my back but I told her no.
30 minutes was $40 + $10 for TS. I didn't tip her, she kept pestering me for one on the entire walk down the hall & to the door so I just kept giving weird answers bc she couldn't understand me anyway. Definitely nothing fun happening in that stretch of Archer LOL.
-
02-16-16 11:15 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 210Sunflower. Good massage. Legit?
TOFTT at Sunflower yesterday. Could not understand the ladies name, but she is one of the pictured women in the ad (which is unusual). Overall good massage with minimal draping. She did get near some sensitive areas, which was nice and relaxing. . Unfortunately, no finish or options to finish. Totally legit massage, good quality for the price. I'll go back for the massage but not if I am seeking more.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5447744391.html
Because she was close to the sensative areas, I their may be the potential for a HE, but it will probably take a lot of visits. PM me if you have had a different experience.
-
02-14-16 23:51 #14572Banned Member

Posts: 4190Where is this place?
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-16 20:30 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 97West River
I visited a few days ago and also found SexFreak's original experience, as well as Gamma's, to be dead on. Don't be fooled by padding though.
Originally Posted by GammaP
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-16 20:18 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 333You may want yo keep details to a minimum. Chances are the owners don't look here but you never know.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
As for Bob521 yes it pays in spades to be nice! Now I'm. (details removed). TMI! Let's just say what is said above is truth.
-
02-14-16 15:29 #14569Regular Member

Posts: 22My impressions of the place are similar. However, I did find the massage excellent.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-16 00:37 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 3481Magic Spa 88
Naw. I have a massage / provider I see.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-16 13:27 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 77Is this place still in business?
I've been there and its legit. See my report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...43#post2788343.
Problem is I've tried to repeat and can't make contact. Anyone visit recently?
-CR.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-16 09:47 #14566Banned Member

Posts: 4190Ron. Try it out. LOL.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-16 05:38 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 253Another spa very close to there
I visited another spa very close to there. Just a block south on Dundee rd. On the south side of the street. Don't waste your time, I was getting undressed as I heard the guy in the next "room" asking for HJ. Girl totally denied that anything more than massage was available. I got dressed ask for my money back and left. Hope this helps before others TOFTT.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst80
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-16 01:58 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 3481Magic Spa 88.
I was driving back from lunch today. I ran across a place called Magic Spa 88 at 935 W. Irving Park Road. Just passing on info. I have no intention of trying this place out.













Reply With Quote




