Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,471 to 25,485 of 40018
-
02-09-16 17:04 #14548Regular Member

Posts: 1Healthy Spa. Tinley
Long-time lurker, first time poster.
Few nights ago, took a trip to Healthy Spa in Tinley. Parked, walked into small location and saw young guy playing Papasan, sitting at what looked like a table-meets-lectern thing. Friendly, clearly a native English speaker. Paid .6 for the hour.
Was shown to the room (they appear to have only two, but I could've missed one). Pretty typical set-up. Clean. Larger than expected. Undressed and waited for a while. Seems like they only had one girl.
After about 15 or so minutes, "Nora" walks in. Petite Chinese girl. Likely early 30's. Avg looks. A-cups, spinner-ish. Decent English. Greets me, asks me to lie down and asks, "soft, medium or hard?" I choose the hard option and am not disappointed with my selection. She spends an easy 40 minutes giving me as close to a therapeutic massage as I've had in a while, putting a lot of time into working out kinks. Strong for her size. Great on the back, neck and head. Downside? Midsection was draped. Wasn't hopeful for extras, although the forum indicated this was a possibility.
Then. A twist. She asks me to turn over without touching my lower body. No leg massage or arm work at all. I wasn't excited. Typically, I'd protest, but frankly, I wanted to see where this was going. I turn over and she begins to lightly rub her hands all over my chest and stomach with what initially seemed like accidental little brushes against the twins. Little Magic Man was soon at full attention and she reaches over and puts my hand on him. I smile, politely say, "no" and, after a beat, tell her, "I want you to. " She says, "No--I can't. Sorry. " I smile, understanding that this a no-go and I'm done with it. I simply relax, little Man begins to return to his previous position and I am really not mad. As I said, it was a good massage, such as it was.
She, however, continues to rub my torso. After a somewhat awkward two or so minutes, she says, "You want?" Bemused, I reply, "Um. Yeah. " She says, "40. " I respond, "Okay. " She then says, "More. " Now, I'm getting a little out of my relaxed zone. I say, "No, I will pay 40 or I can leave. " She gets what she needs and begins to give a lackluster HE, at which point I say, "no" and guide her hand for a few seconds as I want it. After that, no problem. Deed is done to my satisfaction. She is gracious, gets me a Dixie cup of water, dresses me right down to the socks and shoes. I tip her and leave.
Easy, breezy. Nora has some work to do--I got the sense she wasn't terribly experienced--but there's potential. Still looking for the right fit.
-
02-09-16 17:03 #14547Senior Member

Posts: 638North
Any thoughts on any AMPs in Lincoln Square or Ravenswood? Moving to the area, did a cruise around and didn't see anything. Did a search on the board an didn't see anything for Ravenswood and Lincoln Square.
-
02-08-16 20:17 #14546Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14West River Spa
I paid a visit to this place on the suggestion of a senior monger. I went to meet an old acquaintance but could not find her. Greeted by a 30 ish japanese girl who said her name was angela. I was about to leave but she was wearing only bra exposing 60% of her tits. I got tempted and went for hh for. 45. Massage was mediocre. She was trying hard to get my johnson up and it worked. Asked. 6 for HJ and. 8 for BJ. She seemed like. More was on the menu. YMMV.
-
02-08-16 01:22 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 1255Qing
Qing is a Chinese word. It means "Please". Probably a PUN in this case.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
I would not say I recommend Korean vs Chinese. Really, they are different. Neither is better than the other. It just depends on what you want. And even then, I'm generalizing. And half the time I'm wrong anyway. You can get FS at either place, although I think it is more likely at a Korean place. Door charge usually higher at Korean. Maybe (a higher emphasis on cuter talent at Korean. Table showers more common at Korean. Blow Jobs more common at Korean. Less common at Chinese. Although most Chinese girls that do FS will do blow jobs. If you want just HE, probably cheaper to go to a Chinese place. Personally, I think better massage at Chinese. But I know some really good Korean MTs as well. Koreans seem to have better English. Chinese, it varies, but usually weaker English. Foot Spas almost entirely Chinese. I learned to speak some Chinese, and I like the WeChat app, which is mainly a Chinese thing. For this reason, I stick 80% to Chinese. Bob.
-
02-07-16 23:52 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 341Yeah, except. Not Korean.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 21:52 #14543Regular Member

Posts: 19I hear a lot of trash talk on this site about the Korean places. I've only been to one. At least I think it was Korean. Qing near blue line stop. Would not recommend, would never go back. Thanks for the tip, I'll just stick to my standbys.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 20:34 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 77I am new to the scene and based on this review I gave this place a try. This is my first time going to this type of setting.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
The location is a 1 bedroom apartment in a 3 floor building with a bunch of units. It's in a neighborhood with metered street parking. The ad says free parking available, but I didn't ask about it and am not sure where it would be. I got to the locked lobby and texted them. They gave me the unit number, I noticed there was no name on the mailbox for that unit and that the unit number are not listed next to the doorbells. I was wondering how I was going to get in and they finally buzzed open the locked door. I knocked on the door and they let me in. It is a sparsely furnished apartment with a Japanese Screen set up in the living room. I was quickly ushered into the bedroom. I heard other people around but didn't see anyone. The bedroom was very dark, lit with some votive candles. In the room here was a mattress and box spring set up on the floor and a portable massage table. The girl told me her name was Tania. She was wearing the black string like lingerie with a bra. Based on what Tania was wearing she might be the person in these ad pictures.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...2&oid=23835043
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...image=34162933
Tania is somewhere between thick and BBW with be cups. I didn't ask her age, but she looked in her twenties.
She told me to undress and to lay face down on the table. She lit some incense and streamed some relaxation music (an ad played occasionally) on her phone. She rubbed oil on my back for some time. There was no massaging going on here, just applying oil on my back. I didn't care much because, I wasn't really here for a massage. I mention in it because I know others on the board are often looking for a decent massage to be included. She barely said anything and the massage table was annoyingly rickety. There wasn't much teasing of my ass, cock or balls during this part. She then told me to flip and asked me what I was looking for. I asked what was on the menu. She said standard finish was. 4, BJ was. 8, and for $ you could have everything. I opted for everything and she told me she was going to step out and get a cover. Based on what I have read on the boards, I brought my own cover. I suggested we move to the bed because I didn't see how that table could handle the two of us. I laid down on the bed and she fumbled putting on the cover. She said don't worry, she'll get another and that it's the same brand I was using. She came back and awkwardly put on the cover. She did CBJ, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. She was quite (I was hoping for some moaning or dirty talk) and wasn't into it. I enjoyed the CBJ more than the FS. She offered me use of the shower, which I declined. I was back to my car in about 30 min.
After we finished I asked about the setup. She told me they took appointments from 10-6, 6 days a week (closed on Saturday). She said there were 4 girls who worked there. I would go back and try out the other talent.
-
02-07-16 12:43 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 303East Rhythm
Has any one else notice that they are advertising with 3 different address's. 1631,1633, and 1637 north ashalnd ave. The adds with 1633 and 1637 say new girls. We know that's a joke.
-
02-07-16 11:24 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 1255Echo that
IN fact, some places have foot massage chairs in the front, to give the pretense of being a foot place, for "optics". There are many "Nail" places with private rooms in the back with the same pretense. But in reality, they make their money in the back rooms. Bob.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 11:20 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 653Foot Massage
Sun Spa in Glen Ellyn offers a 30 minute foot massage for $29 and a full body massage in a private room for $60 an hour. Foot massages are done in the entry room, they have 4-5 chairs set up there. The private rooms have walls that go to the ceiling and doors that close & lock. The downside is that the location is in a very busy shopping center next to a Dollar Tree and Hallmark store so lots of people will see you go in and out.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
I was there last week for a strictly therapeutic massage and the girl tried to upsell me for a HE so yes, more is (possibly) available in a foot massage spa if they also have private rooms.
AJ.
-
02-07-16 11:09 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 1255We had a long discussion a couple weeks ago on the topic. Read back.
The summary answer is I have had HE, BBBJ, and FS in in a foot place with a private room (curtain door). But that was with a friend I already knew. Eventually, I was caught by the owner and banned from the place. The real reason to go to a foot place is to establish a relationship with a girl. And eventually take her out on her day off. I've done that with five different women. They are mostly Chinese women. They have limited English. So, learn some Chinese. Use WeChat. Google Translate. It's a long term investment. But I now have three Chinese girlfriends that cook for me and don't charge for sex. IF you want a (80%) sure thing on the first visit, go to a Korean place. Not a foot massage. Bob.
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 09:16 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 580Nope
I really doubt it as the foot massage places I've been to are in common areas. I've been to 3 "foot massage" places. Most of them do massage most of your body, except for the spot you're hoping for. But I did get an above average massage at Xindy in Orland. No private room = no wanky wanky!
Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-16 22:26 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 625Fake pics
I agree with the Rook on this one. In today's day and age they should take a real pic and then if they have to- just block out the face. It's not that difficult or expensive and this comes from someone who is one of the least tech savvy people out there. The images these ads use to drum up business is borderline fraud. Using pictures of young, attractive models when in reality the gal you get is nowhere close to that in looks, body type or age. You know it's bad when we all talk about how AMP ads never use real pics. I mean name the last time an ad actually used a pic of a real masseuse. And then many of them don't even give a quality massage! And at AMPs from what I've read in many cases you're not allowed to choose the gal- it's usually next gal up unless it's slow and you're a regular.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
I'm sure not using real pics happens with more than just AMP ads, but it's ridiculous. I guess when you visit one of these places that advertises this way you've got to ask yourself a question, Do i feel lucky? Well do ya punk? haha!
-
02-06-16 20:22 #14535Regular Member

Posts: 19Foot massage that results in HE?
Hey all, I'm not looking for locations, just some wisdom from some of the more experienced mongers. Has anyone ever gone into a foot massage place to get a foot massage, and had it end with a handshake? Just curious. I'm kinda getting bored with body massages but don't want to waste my time.
-
02-06-16 18:38 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 653Fake Pics
Don't quite understand the uproar about pictures.
If the picture is a close enough likeness then I'm ok with that. If it's not a close likeness then I just walk.
I understand, in more ways than one why girls do not want their real picture associated with any ad. That's their choice but if they put up a pic that is not a true representation of what they really look like then it's my choice to walk away and find someone else.
To everyone complaining about the girls fake pics I have just one thing to say, where is your picture?
Avg Joe.












Reply With Quote




