Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 621 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 9307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3982

    Cheater's and Desire's

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    It is definitely different experience than old Cheaters was. Used to be able to walk in and in 10 minutes time have offers of BJ / FS. Seemed 90% were doing extras of some sort. CD it is not as open and far fewer provide.
    Read my post #3971. You are right when you say CD's is not as open but 75% do provide. You just have to put in a lot more time and effort but it's mostly filet mignon girls. They just don't go with anybody who walks in the door and some really have to get to know you before they will submit to the real fun. I was at Cheater's every week in the good old fun days and it was mostly high production chunky pot roast girls. Of course there were a few exceptions. Lucy, Renee, Isis, Tatiana, etc. And the best in there of course was Tasha. I do miss Isis the craziest ***** on earth. For 2 years she made me wear a cover in the club but she had lost her license for years from DUI's so finally I started taking her home and she was so drunk she used to blow me before we got there with no cover. Almost crashed and burned a few times! Then when I spent the night I finally got to the BBFS with her. I miss that crazy *****. Lucy, Renee, and Tasha were BBFS also anything goes but never could get Tatiana or Stacy to go for it, tried for years but no go. I won't mention the other BBFS girls because I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole as far as BBFS. They didn't care if you were homeless and hadn't taken a shower for months, if you had money they would take it and BBFS you!! Finally I will say that Cheater's did have one of the best there ever was but she was only there for 2 weeks and much too good for that dump. Her stage name was Platinum and she was better than gold but 2 weeks in that dump and she couldn't get back to Florida fast enough!

  2. #3981
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame05  [View Original Post]
    It is definitely different experience than old Cheaters was. Used to be able to walk in and in 10 minutes time have offers of BJ / FS. Seemed 90% were doing extras of some sort. CD it is not as open and far fewer provide.
    The price structure is also really different than the old Cheaters. 100 is the bare minimum a girl will take for a private dance, but the really hot girls will ask for double or triple that amount if you want to have a lot of fun.

    Not saying they actually get that, and only relaying what I've heard, but I wouldn't walk in with 130 expecting to get much more than a private dance.

  3. #3980
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, that is basically the same deal as in the former Cheaters. Which is not a bad deal! I figured that they would have no problem taking a non-members booth fee, but just wanted to make sure before spinning my wheels.
    It is definitely different experience than old Cheaters was. Used to be able to walk in and in 10 minutes time have offers of BJ / FS. Seemed 90% were doing extras of some sort. CD it is not as open and far fewer provide.

  4. #3979
    Thanks, that is basically the same deal as in the former Cheaters. Which is not a bad deal! I figured that they would have no problem taking a non-members booth fee, but just wanted to make sure before spinning my wheels.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The downstairs rooms, which are quite nice, cost $35 to the club and minimum $100 to the girl. They are super private with a full door and plenty of space. The upstairs is the membership area and it still cost $35 to the club. It is only worth joining if you are a regular going once or twice a week. You are basically pre-paying for drinks and / or food and have the use of an even more private area.

  5. #3978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. But does one have to be a paying member of their "Club Lust" in order to have access to private rooms at Club Desire? Or can non-members pay a fee to use them?
    The downstairs rooms, which are quite nice, cost $35 to the club and minimum $100 to the girl. They are super private with a full door and plenty of space. The upstairs is the membership area and it still cost $35 to the club. It is only worth joining if you are a regular going once or twice a week. You are basically pre-paying for drinks and / or food and have the use of an even more private area.

  6. #3977

    Private Rooms at Club Desire?

    Quote Originally Posted by Postman  [View Original Post]
    Club Desire meets all of the above conditions.
    Thank you. But does one have to be a paying member of their "Club Lust" in order to have access to private rooms at Club Desire? Or can non-members pay a fee to use them?

  7. #3976

    CR's

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLove  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone in the know could update us on the current conditions in the private rooms in the various RI clubs? Mainly, are there any clubs now (since the demise of Cheaters) where one can still find the old Cheaters "ambience"? Mainly, the following, which is what I consider the necessary conditions for considering whether to even enter such clubs:

    1. No cameras in in the private rooms.

    2. Doors (or at least curtains) that can be fully closed for full privacy, and which will remain closed without any "management" intrusions.

    3. No licence scanning.
    Club Desire meets all of the above conditions.

  8. #3975

    Current private room conditions?

    I was wondering if anyone in the know could update us on the current conditions in the private rooms in the various RI clubs? Mainly, are there any clubs now (since the demise of Cheaters) where one can still find the old Cheaters "ambience"? Mainly, the following, which is what I consider the necessary conditions for considering whether to even enter such clubs:

    1. No cameras in in the private rooms.

    2. Doors (or at least curtains) that can be fully closed for full privacy, and which will remain closed without any "management" intrusions.

    3. No licence scanning.

  9. #3974

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Well CD is my go to club all the time but Girard decided to close at 6 pm. Wonderland was closed. CF was closed. The Wild Zebra was open but there was nothing going on there. Got a text my buds were at CL and of course when every other club in the state is closed Dick will make sure he is open and even has his son pick up a few girls if they can't drive in the storm. There were a decent amount of girls on duty and of course not many customers due to the storm plus the fact that after 7 pm it is 15 cover to get in the door and also after 7 pm you will get scanned for guns and your license will be scanned no exceptions on a weekend after 7 or 8 pm. I went there strictly to see one smokin babe that I am friends with that I see OTC but she had to work and of course I had to get a massage from the beautiful Christie! Houston was looking real good and she is a whole lot of fun if you have from 350 to 500 depending on her mood CFS, DATY, BBBJ but no CIM, tits only but you won't miss because they stick straight out in your face like scud missiles right under your shot gun! Leanna is HJ only unless you get to know her and Madison the hot little blonde smoker from CD's is over at CL now and I won' go into details on that but yeah she will rock your world. Lexxi and a few more were looking hot as usual. Also a message to my bud YoungInRi. I know almost every night girl in CD's. Watch out for Gia. She is very friendly but very good at sucking drinks and cash out of newbies. If you are looking for more than an LD do not waste your money for a CR. Here is a basic rule of thumb for CD's. If you DON'T go there all the time 75% will be LD proven but no score CR. If you DO go there all the time 50% will be CR worthy. Another 25% will also be CR worthy but with regulars only that they hang with in private upstairs so you will never get to them. The last 25% will never be CR worthy no matter how much you go there. Please note this is a general analysis based on spending 1000's of hours talking with not only the girls but also with many good regulars I have met there over the years. There once was a beautiful blonde and more like her, no names please, that would come in meet a rich regular upstairs in Lust, spend half the evening dining and CR time. Then they would leave and they would go downstairs and line up LD's all night. Every young dude in the place would talk CR fun and name your price. The answer would usually always be the same. Sorry, I don't do that! Now all these girls are knockout's mostly in their 20's and yes they all do but only with a select few or even just one onlys. The one only girls are the toughest conquest of all but you have now put yourself in a situation where you can't see any other girls in the club due to the territorial factor. They will dump you just like a real gf if you cheat. And yes they all talk in the locker room. I once had a 9/10 ish girl, she said she wasn't coming in one night. Finally got a chance to score another smoker I had been after for a long time and this girl didn't like my gf. What does she do, goes right back and tells my gf that I am hers now and she took care of me real good! Talk about a soap opera, the other one won't talk to me except when I try to get her attention she just walks by mumbling words like cheater or ass h- or go f- yourself! If you are a regular there drama will eventually follow!
    Thank you for the insight!

  10. #3973
    Thanks for the insight.

  11. #3972

    CaddillaCock is a pro. Pay attention

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    Well CD is my go to club all the time but Girard decided to close at 6 pm. Wonderland was closed. CF was closed. The Wild Zebra was open but there was nothing going on there. Got a text my buds were at CL and of course when every other club in the state is closed Dick will make sure he is open and even has his son pick up a few girls if they can't drive in the storm. There were a decent amount of girls on duty and of course not many customers due to the storm plus the fact that after 7 pm it is 15 cover to get in the door and also after 7 pm you will get scanned for guns and your license will be scanned no exceptions on a weekend after 7 or 8 pm. I went there strictly to see one smokin babe that I am friends with that I see OTC but she had to work and of course I had to get a massage from the beautiful Christie! Houston was looking real good and she is a whole lot of fun if you have from 350 to 500 depending on her mood CFS, DATY, BBBJ but no CIM, tits only but you won't miss because they stick straight out in your face like scud missiles right under your shot gun! Leanna is HJ only unless you get to know her and Madison the hot little blonde smoker from CD's is over at CL now and I won' go into details on that but yeah she will rock your world. Lexxi and a few more were looking hot as usual. Also a message to my bud YoungInRi. I know almost every night girl in CD's. Watch out for Gia. She is very friendly but very good at sucking drinks and cash out of newbies. If you are looking for more than an LD do not waste your money for a CR. Here is a basic rule of thumb for CD's. If you DON'T go there all the time 75% will be LD proven but no score CR. If you DO go there all the time 50% will be CR worthy. Another 25% will also be CR worthy but with regulars only that they hang with in private upstairs so you will never get to them. The last 25% will never be CR worthy no matter how much you go there. Please note this is a general analysis based on spending 1000's of hours talking with not only the girls but also with many good regulars I have met there over the years. There once was a beautiful blonde and more like her, no names please, that would come in meet a rich regular upstairs in Lust, spend half the evening dining and CR time. Then they would leave and they would go downstairs and line up LD's all night. Every young dude in the place would talk CR fun and name your price. The answer would usually always be the same. Sorry, I don't do that! Now all these girls are knockout's mostly in their 20's and yes they all do but only with a select few or even just one onlys. The one only girls are the toughest conquest of all but you have now put yourself in a situation where you can't see any other girls in the club due to the territorial factor. They will dump you just like a real gf if you cheat. And yes they all talk in the locker room. I once had a 9/10 ish girl, she said she wasn't coming in one night. Finally got a chance to score another smoker I had been after for a long time and this girl didn't like my gf. What does she do, goes right back and tells my gf that I am hers now and she took care of me real good! Talk about a soap opera, the other one won't talk to me except when I try to get her attention she just walks by mumbling words like cheater or ass h- or go f- yourself! If you are a regular there drama will eventually follow!
    I don't post here often, but over the years I've taken notice of the posters that are the real deal vs the bs'ers and this guy is 100% dead-on. I frequent CD and CL, with a membership at the former and a pass at the latter. If you spend time getting to know the girls (and yes they talk) you have the opportunity to bang some of the best looking girls (9's) that you'll find anywhere. Even outside of clubs. A little investment goes a long way. I haven't been with every one of the girls mentioned, but have had the same experience with four of them. It also takes some coin to get the lookers OTC if that's your thing. Well worth it IMHO.

  12. #3971

    CD and CL Saturday night blizzard buddy report

    Well CD is my go to club all the time but Girard decided to close at 6 pm. Wonderland was closed. CF was closed. The Wild Zebra was open but there was nothing going on there. Got a text my buds were at CL and of course when every other club in the state is closed Dick will make sure he is open and even has his son pick up a few girls if they can't drive in the storm. There were a decent amount of girls on duty and of course not many customers due to the storm plus the fact that after 7 pm it is 15 cover to get in the door and also after 7 pm you will get scanned for guns and your license will be scanned no exceptions on a weekend after 7 or 8 pm. I went there strictly to see one smokin babe that I am friends with that I see OTC but she had to work and of course I had to get a massage from the beautiful Christie! Houston was looking real good and she is a whole lot of fun if you have from 350 to 500 depending on her mood CFS, DATY, BBBJ but no CIM, tits only but you won't miss because they stick straight out in your face like scud missiles right under your shot gun! Leanna is HJ only unless you get to know her and Madison the hot little blonde smoker from CD's is over at CL now and I won' go into details on that but yeah she will rock your world. Lexxi and a few more were looking hot as usual. Also a message to my bud YoungInRi. I know almost every night girl in CD's. Watch out for Gia. She is very friendly but very good at sucking drinks and cash out of newbies. If you are looking for more than an LD do not waste your money for a CR. Here is a basic rule of thumb for CD's. If you DON'T go there all the time 75% will be LD proven but no score CR. If you DO go there all the time 50% will be CR worthy. Another 25% will also be CR worthy but with regulars only that they hang with in private upstairs so you will never get to them. The last 25% will never be CR worthy no matter how much you go there. Please note this is a general analysis based on spending 1000's of hours talking with not only the girls but also with many good regulars I have met there over the years. There once was a beautiful blonde and more like her, no names please, that would come in meet a rich regular upstairs in Lust, spend half the evening dining and CR time. Then they would leave and they would go downstairs and line up LD's all night. Every young dude in the place would talk CR fun and name your price. The answer would usually always be the same. Sorry, I don't do that! Now all these girls are knockout's mostly in their 20's and yes they all do but only with a select few or even just one onlys. The one only girls are the toughest conquest of all but you have now put yourself in a situation where you can't see any other girls in the club due to the territorial factor. They will dump you just like a real gf if you cheat. And yes they all talk in the locker room. I once had a 9/10 ish girl, she said she wasn't coming in one night. Finally got a chance to score another smoker I had been after for a long time and this girl didn't like my gf. What does she do, goes right back and tells my gf that I am hers now and she took care of me real good! Talk about a soap opera, the other one won't talk to me except when I try to get her attention she just walks by mumbling words like cheater or ass h- or go f- yourself! If you are a regular there drama will eventually follow!

  13. #3970

    Recent visits

    Went to CL a couple of times this past week. That was always my go-to club when I was going more frequently. The first night I went, I just stopped in briefly for a drink. When I went again, it was a weekend night and thus very busy. I was definitely looking for a real "stripper" look, and I actually enjoy bolt-ons, so I grabbed a girl (don't remember her name) with big fake tits and big fake ass for an LD. I actually had my eye on Leanna (who also has fake tits and a ridiculously fake ass), but she was busy most of the time I was there. The girl I did get gave an okay LD, but she didn't seem very inspired. So I texted Missy, who I had seen there about a year ago, and asked if she still worked. Turns out she works at CD now. I really, really enjoyed the LD I got from here a while back, so I went to CD, which I'd only previously been to once before.

    Man, I should have been going there all along. I find the girls at CL attractive, but the girls at CD are HOT. I mean, most of the girls were legit 8's, and there were some real stunners there. One girl on stage had obscenely large bolt-ons, but they looked so good. She was too busy for me to catch, unfortunately. I did get a couple of dances from Missy (I don't know if she currently goes by that at CD), who is average height, with dirty blonde hair, an amazing boob job, and a perfectly round ass. I mean, her ass is to die for. Her dances were nice, she had me play with her tits a bunch, and her ass rubbing up against me was great. She mentioned CR, and quoted 200, which I declined. I then caught my eye on Gia. Gia is a short Italian blonde with nice bolt-ons. She was a little pushy to start, and VERY Italian. Super talkative, kind of loopy, but nice. She made a passing reference to the CR (not trying to push it at all, which was nice), but we settled on one dance to start. In my opinion, she gives a HELL of a dance. Very hot, all over you, super good at teasing. I ended up staying for another dance. When I asked her about CR, she quoted me 135. This is promising to me, because she wasn't trying to get away with more money than she needed to start. Maybe I don't know the game well enough yet. In either case, I will definitely be seeing her (and Missy) again.

  14. #3969
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    The beautiful month of April got fired from M-s when she got busted for the- She brought many a good man to their knees. More talent than most could ever dream of. Hopefully she will be back again in the future after her dilemma is over.
    Man, she is hot! Those tan lines.

  15. #3968

    April

    The beautiful month of April got fired from M-s when she got busted for the- She brought many a good man to their knees. More talent than most could ever dream of. Hopefully she will be back again in the future after her dilemma is over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 924Stacy-From-Marios-Showpalace-Webster-MA-3-537x780 (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape