Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Monica on Wilkens

    There was pretty much no one out as I rode through the WW yesterday. I saw a girl who waved at me like she knew me but I couldn't tell who it was. I thought it might be Monica and it was. There may be prettier girls out there but none that can take care of a guy like Monica. Everything she does has always been top notch and it still is. She had to slow down on the anal for a while because you guys were wearing out her ass, but she's back to it again. It seemed like she might be a little sore though, even now. She is absolutely open to anything, anything at all. Lots of licking, sucking, attention to the boys, rimming, you name it and she's good with it. Like I said, there may be prettier girls but they might have a hard time comparing to Monica's service. If you see her around the circle she's worth stopping for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Monica1.PNG‎   Monica2.PNG‎   Monica3.PNG‎   Monica4.PNG‎   Monica5.PNG‎  

    Monica6.jpg‎   Monica7.PNG‎   Monica8.PNG‎   Monica9.PNG‎   Monica10.PNG‎  


  2. #28041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Nikki on Wilkens

    It was about ten months ago that I had a problem with Nikki and I hadn't seen her since. But she reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and wanted to make things right. Nikki was always a very good provider who was open to a lot of things and followed directions quite well so I figured why not. As she always did for me before she was the definition of GFE. Lots of kissing, licking and nibbling all over. Plenty of attention to the boys. She is still incredibly tight but feels great to be inside her. She is good with COF or swallowing, and she swallowed every drop. I'm glad she contacted me but I will certainly be on my guard when I'm with her. She says that she broke up with her boyfriend and is pretty much homeless right now. Nikki has lost some more weight since the last time I saw her and really needs to put it back on. She has a place where she can shower regularly so she was fresh and clean when I saw her. If you see her around the circle she's a great date. I also have a phone number for trusted contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nikki1.PNG‎   Nikki2.PNG‎   Nikki3.PNG‎   Nikki4.PNG‎   Nikki5.jpg‎  

    Nikki6.jpg‎   Nikki7.PNG‎   Nikki8.PNG‎  

  3. #28040

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup  [View Original Post]
    You are a good man, giving this young slip of a girl the protein that she most definitely needed.
    LOL she does not like the taste and does not swallow, maybe that's why she's so skinny!

  4. #28039
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her standing on the sidewalk by the budget inn on ritchie she must be on the run she was supposed to of turned herself in to serve her sentence in Pennsylvania so if you pick her up beware.
    Is this lacy petite blonde hangs in CB? Claims to be from Annapolis?

  5. #28038
    Maybe it's the cold? I tried on Wed after a work meeting from 1130 am-1 pm with no luck. Didn't see LE but it was daytime hours.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNovas68  [View Original Post]
    I've cruised around the loops on three separate occasions with little in the way of relief.

    The first night I checked the w / w and be / cb strips with very slim pickins. Anything that was out was questionable if not suspicious. LE was out heavy and it seemed like they were ready to pounce as I watched a monger pull onto wilkens by monroe only to see a cruiser fly out of the only unlit road tailing him.

    They are really out to show force.

    After cruising the usuals a second night, I figured I would try garrison. A few things were out but again nothing worth mentioning. Decided to settle for an older type with vigorous mic skills. Talent lacking but she put in the wrk. Tipped and rolled out. Settled as it had been a few and I was ready to blow.

    Third night seemed like a repeat of the first night. Dead with a few walking dead.

  6. #28037
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalie last week. As always I had a great time. I love this cute little spinner's hollow-cheeked blowjobs, especially when she's looking up at me with those innocent looking brown eyes. Her cute little boobs just beg to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy is so tight that I hurt her in certain positions, but it's still very enjoyable. She can be found sometimes around the circle. Her number is available to contributing members.
    You are a good man, giving this young slip of a girl the protein that she most definitely needed.

  7. #28036

    Hard on hard times

    I've cruised around the loops on three separate occasions with little in the way of relief.

    The first night I checked the w / w and be / cb strips with very slim pickins. Anything that was out was questionable if not suspicious. LE was out heavy and it seemed like they were ready to pounce as I watched a monger pull onto wilkens by monroe only to see a cruiser fly out of the only unlit road tailing him.

    They are really out to show force.

    After cruising the usuals a second night, I figured I would try garrison. A few things were out but again nothing worth mentioning. Decided to settle for an older type with vigorous mic skills. Talent lacking but she put in the wrk. Tipped and rolled out. Settled as it had been a few and I was ready to blow.

    Third night seemed like a repeat of the first night. Dead with a few walking dead.

  8. #28035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I saw Natalie last week. As always I had a great time. I love this cute little spinner's hollow-cheeked blowjobs, especially when she's looking up at me with those innocent looking brown eyes. Her cute little boobs just beg to be squeezed and sucked. Her pussy is so tight that I hurt her in certain positions, but it's still very enjoyable. She can be found sometimes around the circle. Her number is available to contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

    Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎   Natalie8.PNG‎   Natalie9.PNG‎   Natalie10.PNG‎  


  9. #28034

    "Guy"

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Lmao at "Guy" playing in the background. Aaron Hall was a beast vocally in his prime.

  10. #28033

  11. #28032

  12. #28031

    Natalie

    After waiting twenty minutes at Pierre's for Michelle which was a no show. I want down to the circle in picked up Natalie who did a good job BBBJ covered Mish and doggy. All the reviews on here for her are true didn't disappoint. On the hunt for Kandi now. Keep you guys posted as always be safe.

  13. #28030
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.
    Have been wanting to meet Storm for such a long long time! But without luck.

  14. #28029
    Your videos are always the best! Thanks for letting us enjoy your endeavors I do pass thru Baltimore often! Any tips on safe motels or rooms to rent?

  15. #28028
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!
    If she's hungry enough she'll be out on Wilkens. She wants to charge more by not walking the beat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape