Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28034

    "Guy"

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Lmao at "Guy" playing in the background. Aaron Hall was a beast vocally in his prime.

  2. #28033

  3. #28032

  4. #28031

    Natalie

    After waiting twenty minutes at Pierre's for Michelle which was a no show. I want down to the circle in picked up Natalie who did a good job BBBJ covered Mish and doggy. All the reviews on here for her are true didn't disappoint. On the hunt for Kandi now. Keep you guys posted as always be safe.

  5. #28030
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.
    Have been wanting to meet Storm for such a long long time! But without luck.

  6. #28029
    Your videos are always the best! Thanks for letting us enjoy your endeavors I do pass thru Baltimore often! Any tips on safe motels or rooms to rent?

  7. #28028
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!
    If she's hungry enough she'll be out on Wilkens. She wants to charge more by not walking the beat.

  8. #28027

    Rtff

    I'm going to be nice. Read the forum, and you'll find answers to your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainy123  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    My job is in west Baltimore and I am newbe of the subject. I often saw SW on corner of the payson and wilken. Anyone recommend are they safe enough? What is the rates? Thanks,

  9. #28026

  10. #28025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii is looking for company again. She is always a good time, and everything is available except nothing in her ass. She doesn't want to come out to Wilkens, so if anyone has her number give her a call. I can't give her number out, but if you send me your name and number I'll send them to her. Kandii's rules, not mine!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎   Kandii6.PNG‎   Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎  

    Kandii11.jpg‎   Kandii12.PNG‎   Kandii13.PNG‎  

  11. #28024

    Newbe here!

    Hi guys,

    My job is in west Baltimore and I am newbe of the subject. I often saw SW on corner of the payson and wilken. Anyone recommend are they safe enough? What is the rates? Thanks,

  12. #28023

    Leah / Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see or contacted her lately? She seems to have vanished. I hope she's okay.
    I got a response from her about three weeks ago. I will try now and see if she hits me back tonight.

  13. #28022

    Lisa / Leah

    Has anyone see or contacted her lately? She seems to have vanished. I hope she's okay.

  14. #28021

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.
    How are her rates? If she is decently priced, I might giver her a ring this weekend.

  15. #28020

    Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    What part of Nj is Storm from. I would love to meet up with if she is in my neck of the woods. I have a couple regular I can trade.
    She stays in the Newark area and usually posts on Backpage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160208_070416_39077.jpg‎   20160208_071115_68427.jpg‎   20160208_071115_229636.jpg‎   20150818_0346_96446.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape